Lancôme TONIQUE RADIANCE Clarifying Exfoliating Toner 13.5 oz uploaded by Christine P.Lancôme TONIQUE RADIANCE Clarifying Exfoliating Toner 13.5 oz uploaded by Britt B.Lancôme TONIQUE RADIANCE Clarifying Exfoliating Toner 13.5 oz uploaded by Kimberly Jet U.

BY LANCÔME

A luxurious balance of science and nature to reveal purified, pampered skin. This refreshing exfoliating toner with antioxidant white lotus and clarifying anise extract helps support natural cell turnover to improve skintone, texture, and clarity. It reveals newer, fresher-looking skin. see more...

• Does this work well on dry skin? My skin isn't particularly sensiti...2 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily/combo skin?2 Answers
  • What's the biggest benefit you seen with using this toner? 4 Answers
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Love this toner. I remember thinking "Exfoliating toner, really?"   But it is actually is exfoliating.  I can wash my face twice, use this toner, and still be ridding my skin of dirt and dead skin.
My face feels clean and fresh after using this, and it more effective than most of the other toners I've tried (The Body Shop, Witch Hazel, etc.)  Cons:
It contains alcohol as an ingredient, which can be a bit harsh and drying.   The price is really high, considering there are a couple good drugstore toners out there.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Stillwater, MN
The best I've found for soft skin!
I use this every night after cleansing. I put a few drops on a real cotton pad and gently wipe across cheeks, chin, forehead & neck. It removes any last traces of makeup while whisking away dead skin cells, making nighttime skincare much more effective. You can also use it in the morning to refresh skin, however, if your skin isn't used to exfoliation, start with once a day and build up after a few weeks.
Sabira H.
Sabira H.
I love this Lancome toner because after washing my face with my exfoliator, face scrub, and using my makeup remover but after using every product I have I use the toner last and I use it by putting it on a cotton ball and rubbing it on my face and the cotton ball is always left to with a lot of dirt and makeup which wasn't removed even with all the other products I used before using this toner.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Davie, FL
Obsessed with this clarifying toner. Purchased at Sephora and use twice daily- once in the morning before moisturizer/makeup and once in the evening to remove makeup. Tightens pores and completely removes all makeup for fresh skin! Have been using 2 weeks and already can see noticeable improvements in my skins texture, tone and no more breakouts!! Love this product.
Vanesa M.
Vanesa M.
I love this toner! I got it as a free deluxe sized sample from my local Macy's. I use it after I remove my make up, and wash my face. I use this on a cotton pad and I feel that it really minimizes and unclogs my pores.

I think it makes my makeup and moisturizer go on smoothly and leaves me feeling fresh before bed after I take my makeup off.
katie g.
katie g.
I love this toner. I use it on myself and clients. It's amazing how much more dirt/makeup that this takes off that you may have missed. It smells fantastic. It is a tad bit strong so don't use it around your eyes. I follow up with my favorite moisturizer and my skin feels clean and soft.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Nice toner that exfoliates and leaves my skin nice and clean. Only downside is my skin is a little bit sensitive and the alcohol in this toner sometimes irritates my skin. Go for the alcohol free toner instead if you have sensitive skin :)
Melissa d.
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH
Added this to my skin care regiment and I love it! I use it twice a day. Never makes my skin feel dry. Has significantly helped my skin, including helping erase old acne scars. Worth the money. Smells nice and leaves skin soft!
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
I don't like this toner too much because it contains alcohol. And the smell of the alcohol is very present. Besides the alcohol, the toner is very good. Easily use to use and my skin absorbs it really quickly.
Izabel P.
Izabel P.
My favorite toner I've tried multiple different toners and nothing compares to this one it leaves my skin feeling clean and isn't harsh
maricela f.
maricela f.
What's the biggest benefit you seen with using this toner?
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Is this product good for oily/combo skin?
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Minneapolis, MN
Does this work well on dry skin? My skin isn't particularly sensitive, but will using it 1-2 times a day be too drying?
Niki S.
Niki S.
I checked the reviews Macy's I bought and after trying it out it does really work. When I apply sking feel so fresh and vibrant. Plus is also reduce my break outs