BY LANCÔME

This refreshing toner exfoliates and purifies in one easy step. The gentle formula made with antioxidant White Lotus and clarifying Anise Extract helps speed up cell turnover to improve skin tone, texture and clarity.

Skin looks radiant, feels soothed and hydrated. Protected from free radicals, skin feels soft, newer and looks fresher.

NON-COMEDOGENIC
DERMATOLOGIST TESTED FOR SAFETY

Benefits

• Increases cell renewal so skin looks radiant
  • Skin feels soothed
  • Hydrates skin for a soft feel
  • Protects against free radicals

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, P-anisic Acid, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Rosa Gallica Extract / Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cryptomeria Japonica Bud Extract, Parfum / Fragrance

Xoey Z.
Montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Summary: This Lancôme toner feels great on the skin and it is refreshing and perfect for bedtime.

Pros:
+ Beautiful packaging
+ Comfortable on the skin
+ Not heavy nor too sticky
+ Absorbed easily by the skin

Cons:
- Bit pricey
- Could have better dispensing mechanism

I recommend this product overall!
Andrea G.
Brentwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
  This is so gentle it is so good I recommend this to all my family friends to use it it is really effective I love how it feels and how he leaves your skin I bought it on my room nearest Macy's store and it was really effective and I would definitely buy
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really something nice if you want to even out your skin tone. This is another product I picked up at ulta and I'm glad I did. It really helped smooth out my skin as well as even out some uneven discoloration. Pricey, yes! Worth it, absolutely.
Alyssa a.
 I love this because  it really cleanses my face. I love this product. Got it it is super gentle.but A little.  Harsh.  It was really really nice packaging. It is pretty pricey but is it really worth it. I would definitely recommend  it to others. I definitely love this product
Shana C.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, I just want to say that this toner smells amazing! It is a very fresh but not overpowering scent. The toner seemed to clean my skin pretty well but it was a bit drying. I ended up giving it away after I had used about half of it because my friend has oily skin and I figured it would work better for her since I have dry skin. Still a great product though.
Jessica C.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does work well but very oily and greasy. It doesn't take too much effort to completely remove my eye makeup and you only need a little to used. Very effective and I've bought this kind a few times because it makes taking off my makeup easy.
Scarlet P.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It feels so refreshing!I love this toner. It always cleanses my face and leaves it feeling soft and clean, never dry and damaged. It smells amazing and comes in a super cute bottle. I definitely always use a moisturizer after because I have very dry skin but it doesn't dry out my skin too much which is always a plus!
Destiny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels soooo good on my skin I'm in love! This product is perfect me to find a perfect product is quite hard...me for its price I would say it's pretty good. If you don't already have this product you have got to get it!
Jami N.
BEAUFORT, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really well! Get all of the left over dirt and skin off of your skin. Feel great, and had a light scent too. Very nice. Doesn't dry out your skin, but i do have dry skin so i always apply a moisturizer after
Alisha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It feels so refreshing! I definitely always use a moisturizer after because I have very dry skin but it doesn't dry out my skin too much which is always a plus!