BY LANCÔME

Helps To Minimize The Skin’s Surface Sebum To Achieve A Complexion That Appears More Even, With Diminished Signs Of Pores And Shine. Use On Cleansed Skin Prior To Applying Bienfait Pure Focus Matifying Moisturizing Lotion For A Refreshed Complexion.

The Technology:

Zinc Gluconate Is Said To Help Minimize Skin’s Excess Sebum. Nylon Micro-porous Particles Are Included To Help Matify Shiny Skin.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• Has anyone noticed a significant reduction in oiliness af...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work for those with skin that ...1 Answers
Meghan M.
Watertown, NY
I absolutely swear buy this product! I have been using it for years. I use to sell Lancôme products and this is hands down my favorite toner. It really has helped with my acne, most other toners irritate my skin. I have never had a problem with this toner.
Samantha M.
Toledo, OH
This toner is definitely for people with oily skin. My skin felt very tight afterwards and would be far too drying for normal-dry skin. Overall I didn’t notice a huge difference, helped with oil production a little but is pretty pricey for not noticing a significant difference
Sophie S.
Murfreesboro
Feels very good on the skin and is refreshing, but I didn't notice any difference in the finish of my skin. Didn't cause any problems but didn't have any noticeable benefits. High price but the bottle lasts a long time.
Ashley C.
29229
I was surprised that a toner could really matte without drying out my skin! When I first apply it feels a little strange but once it dries and I apply my make up it makes a world of difference with the oil on my face. Great product!
Farah M.
Saint Charles, MO
Love love this toner... im have a combination skin type and this does makes a great difference to my skin. it sets my face for before make up, it leaves ur skin smooth and matte and plump.
Jennifer K.
Woodstock , GA
So far I really like this product. It does a very good job of controlling my oil and sebum and keeps me matte which I love. I bought it from Ulta Beauty and I’ll definitely buy it again.
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
I tried this for the first time at a Sephora Beauty Class. I immediately fell in love. This didn't leave my skin feeling weird. It has kept it matte all day. It immediately sink into my skin and doesn't leave it sticky or wet. Leaves my skin smooth and soft. Nice, light scent. And it's a great value for the price!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This is a fantastic toner. I have been a loyal Clinique 3 user for quite a while. I decided to try this product because of Influenster reviews. It is absolutely fantastic. It doesn't sting or leave my skin feeling overly dry like Clinique sometimes does. This toner seems to be helping my foundation wear time as well. Love it
Ruth S.
Zion , IL
Lancôme Tonique Pure Focus Matifying Purifying Toner has been one of the most effective products I've used on my face for a while. I love the packaging, so simple yet sophisticated. I have oily skin so this product worked great for me. After using it for 12 months, I switched and starting using another which is a Lancôme softening hydrating toner
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Can’t brag on Lancôme skin care enough. I have several and I use them all. I use this mattifying toner the most during the summer months when I know I’m going to be sweating and more oily. This helps cut down on the oil produced throughout the day. Not a bad price point considering some drug store toners are within a few dollars of this as well.
Madeline M.
Did this dry your skin out?
Cassie C.
I am very oily in the T zone. Does this really work for mattifying oily skin before putting on makeup?
Roxanne S.
Round Rock, TX
Has anyone noticed a significant reduction in oiliness after using this for an extended period of time?
Anna G.
How well does this product work for those with skin that gets oily as the day goes on??

back