Lancôme Tonique Eclat Clarifying Exfoliating Toner uploaded by Chaya K.Lancôme Tonique Eclat Clarifying Exfoliating Toner uploaded by Mariam H.Lancôme Tonique Eclat Clarifying Exfoliating Toner uploaded by ivette m.

BY LANCÔME

Tonique Eclat toner is a light lotion which evenly and efficiently exfoliates as it thoroughly wipes the dead cells from the skin.

Normal and combination skin types.

Use twice daily: Morning and evening.

The Lancôme Laboratories have formulated Tonique Éclat with ingredients of naturally derived origin and provides a comfortable and non-drying cleansing experience.

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Butylphenyl Methylpropional
  • Cryptomeria Japonica Bud Extract
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Lancôme Tonique Eclat Clarifying Exfoliating Toner
  • "Lancôme is one of my favorite brands to use! I have some what sensitive skin and Lancôme Is very gentle on my face! I received this product at my local Belks store. I would recommend this to friends!" in 10 reviews
Valerie M.
I used to use this prior to discovering Thayers Witch Hazel with Rose Toner and liked it very much. It always left my skin clean without drying in the slightest. It almost seemed mildly moisturized too. I just couldn't justify spending that much on toner when I felt Thayers did a better job and also calmed my redness with its Rose ingredient.
Chaya K.
For years, I didn’t take care of my face and would go to bed with makeup on. Now 20years later I realize how bad I treated myself. Someone suggested I try the Lancôme line. I started using the Cleansing & Clarifying Duo about 8 months ago. I cleanse my face with the Creme Radiance then I use the exfoliating toner before applying a nightly moisturizer. My complexion has never looked better! Years of mistreatment, discoloration, rosacea, and dry patches have disappeared. I see radiant, glowy healthy skin!
Lyndie P.
Howell , NJ
I just started using this product a couple weeks ago because my skin has been so dry. They suggested I try this and what a difference. I wash my face then use the toner followed by the lancome vissionare serum and moisturizer and my skin is completely better. It no longer is dry and it feels amazing!!! I purchased this at Ulta and will continue too!
Lyndsay H.
Jacksonville, NC
I actually really liked this toner, it made my skin feel really good it did have like this burning sensation I guess like alcohol almost but it wasn’t a bad burn if that makes sense!

It doesn’t dry out my skin it actually makes its feel smooth not oily.

I like the Lancôme facial cleanser and toner together.
Katie O.
Metairie, LA
This is the easiest eye wash to remove make up and make your eyes clean before bed and know that you got everything off from that days make up. One of the only ones I trust to get the job done and sometimes even included in their little give aways!
Vale B.
Rockford
Purchased at: Macy's
Uso a diario mi espuma limpiadora creme radiance, y al rededor de dos o tres veces por semana el tonico ya que siento q mi piel se reseca mucho cuando lo uso a diario. Cuando aparecen granos es buenísimo ya los seca super rápido.
Margerita H.
Great buy, nice product, but the package needs to change, I bought two of these, and I only used 30% each. The rest was spilled either on my makeup bag, or makeup drawer 😐😐
Cherish H.
Round Rock , TX
I love this toner. I have combination skin and I have not found it to be overly drying or oily, just right. I use it after micellar water to ensure full make up removal as well as toning, of course. It leaves my skin soft and smooth feeling. The only reason I can't give it five stars is the fragrance- way too strong. It is a luxury toner at a luxury price tag, but the performance delivers.
Lizbeth G.
tulare
Purchased at: Macy's
I bought this not expecting a lot and it has meet my expectations more than what I was expecting. I use it before my makeup and before bed to get all the dirt and excess makeup. I love it
Ashley K.
Downers grove , IL
I would like this if it did not have so much fragrance. It is good for oily skin but I do not like skincare that is filled with fragrance. I will use the rest since I got it as a gift, but I will not be repurchasing. It has los of alcohol too so if you have dry skin I would avoid this product.