8 varieties available
Lancôme Tonique Douceur Alcohol-Free Freshener
Soothing and cooling, this alcohol-free, pH balanced freshener gently tones and refines skin without drying or depleting natural oils. Formulated with skin-softening distilled flower-water, this ultra-refreshing formula gives skin a cool, hydrated feeling.
Leaves skin perfectly clean, soft and supple. Skin feels smooth, completely comfortable and refreshed.
- Dermatologist Tested for Safety
- Aqua / Water / Eau
- Sodium Citrate
- Ci 42090 / Blue 1
- Ci 14700 / Red 4
- Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Sambucus Nigra Flower
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- Rosa Centifolia Flower Water
- Rosa Centifolia Water / Rosa Centifolia Flower Water
- Tetrasodium Edta
- Hexylene Glycol
- Parfum / Fragrance
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
Lancôme Tonique Douceur Alcohol-Free Freshener
- "Over the past year my skin has changed drastically and my normal skin routine wasn't helping at all. My skin became irritated and began to breakout more than usual. After a trip to Sephora I ended up buying the Lancôme Tonique Douceur - Alcohol-Free Freshener. Totaling at $26.00 I don't believe it's quite bad considering the brand and and how well they formulate their skin care. Overall many of us spend a fair amount of money on taking care of our skin. The toner contains natural rose and elderberry extracts and is meant to remove left over makeup and moisturizer the skin. It claims to gently tone and refine the skin without stripping away the natural oils. Since the toner does have rose and elderberry extract, the scent is quite strong but it does last that long on skin. I did purchase the 6.7 fl oz. (200 ml) bottle and it should last about a good 2-3 months. The toner does leave a cool and fresh feeling behind. Since I have sensitive and combination skin I have noticed that the Tonique Douceur has helped balance out my skin. My skin now feels and looks healthier an hydrated. Usually the Tonique Douceur is recommended to people with combination skin but I do know Lancôme offers many other toners for different skin types. If you're looking for a good quality toner I highly recommend you to give this one a go. " in 13 reviews
- "This product is great to use before moisturizing. It's very gentle on the skin. This was not a product that I was completed blown away by but it did its job. The packaging was the standard Lancôme dome shaped plastic bottle." in 5 reviews
Review for: Lancome Tonique Douceur 13.4 fl oz, Lancôme TONIQUE DOUCEUR - Alcohol-Free Freshener 6.8 oz, Lancome TONIQUE DOUCEUR - Alcohol-Free Freshener 6.7 oz, Lancôme Tonique Douceur Alcohol-Free Freshener, Lancome Tonique Douceur 13.5 oz., Tonique Douceur 400ml/13.4oz more...
This toner is great for all skin types. I have combination skin that used to be more oily but is getting more dry as I get older. I also have very large pores that can fill up with dirt and oil quickly if I don’t stick to my skincare routine. I always use the toner after I wash my face in the morning and evening and after I use a peel or wash off mask (not a sheet mask or any kind that you leave on your skin). This toner does not dry out your skin nor does it leave your skin feeling oily- it just feels fresh and clean and hydrated from the rose water. I always use two cotton rounds with toner and the second one is always the Lancôme Tonique Douceur Freshener. On the first cotton round, I sometimes use the Radiance toner on the T zone in the hottest months when my skin gets really oily, and I use the Confort toner in the coldest and driest months on the dry parts of my face. I always follow up with the LANCÔME Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum, Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Day Cream or Lancôme Renergie Restoring, Firming, Anti-Wrinkle Night Treatment and Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Eye Lifting and Firming Eye Cream. I’ve tried a lot of skincare at all price points and found that Lancôme is the best for my skin. If I miss an evening wash here and there, my face isn’t totally destroyed. Definitely give this toner a try!
You can expect about an hour before the oil wears off, and the longevity of the remaining stain depends on the shade. Some shades are more substantial than others, but for the most part, the pigmentation is fairly short-lived (and faint) so you'll have to reapply every couple hours to maintain.
I’m used to using toners with alcohol so using this was different. i didn’t feel like it deeply cleaned out my pores and any old makeup in it BUT it did feel nice on my skin. it made my skin feel soft and moisturized without having to use any other products.
I haven't used much of it because it was recommended and used on me at Ulta when I was in search of a foundation last time and I absolutely loved it even after one try! This is next up on my buy list as I loved it just so much!
At first, my skin felt a little dry and kind of itchy, but after the second day it looked brighter and smooth, and I could see my skin accepted it. I was a little bit worried but it turned out really well. I love the fact that it’s actually hydrating my skin.
Review for: Other more...
Me Encanta!!! Las que tenemos piel seca sufrimos mucho a la hora de encontrar Excelentes productos para hacer nuestras rutinas de limpieza, este Toner realmente refresca, hidrata y me da confort.Tiene un delicioso aroma y me fascina como deja mi piel de seguro lo seguiré comprando... Lancôme Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner
Love this makeup removal. Super easy and gentle on the skin. I️t removes tough waterproof makeup without a problem and leaves the skin feeling smooth and clean. Super easy to use! Highly recommend I️t! Worth the price. I️ have been using Lancôme makeup removers for 8+ years and absolutely love them!
This year I finally found out the magic of using a toner along with my beauty routine. Since I was using it twice a day I wanted a product that could do a great job but also wouldn’t cost so much. I found this one for $26 at Sephora and I took the jump. It was amazing. I love the smell, how it hydrated my skin as well as keeping it healthy. I definitely recommend it!
Review for: Tonique Douceur 400ml/13.4oz more...
It has papaya extract in it, so it smells like fresh fruit! It feels replenishing compared to a typical toner or liquid exfoliator. I think this is ideal for someone with dry skin or someone who likes skin that is moist and dewy.
This toner is very pleasant and leaves skin feeling hydrated. No tight feeling after use and often times I use this after cleansing and didn't feel like I needed to moisturize after this toner. Would recommend to everyone.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos