BY LANCÔME

Soothing and cooling, this alcohol-free, pH balanced freshener gently tones and refines skin without drying or depleting natural oils. see more...

Diana A.
Diana A.
Chandler, AZ
Tonique Douceur by Lancome is one of my favorite toner. I wished it was less pricey, though. It smells so good, very pleasant the way it feels on your skin and gives you a fresh feeling after you apply it. I purchased it at Nordstrom and I would purchase it again if it was less money. Honestly, I prefer to invest much money on a serum or moisturuzer than on a toner.
Pascale B.
Pascale B.
This product is great to use before moisturizing. It's very gentle on the skin. This was not a product that I was completed blown away by but it did its job. The packaging was the standard Lancôme dome shaped plastic bottle.
Billie G.
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
This toner really helps with uneven spots on my skin as well as dark sports. Would purchase again and reccomened all skin types use! 😁
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Saratoga Springs
great product for a daily skin care regimen. good for all skin types and leaves your skin looking healthy.
Raychel S.
Raychel S.
Such a nifty product, I have a travel size and a full size. I'm a repeat user of this and I picked it up at good ole Boots! Very gentle on the skin, and it's way to use. It was recommended to me and I'd pass it on too!
joelle d.
joelle d.
I used it to remove the mascara and it is simply perfect. It breaks down the mascara withoud rubbing your eyes and hurting them. Its liquid texture is wonderful
ChaYma Z.
ChaYma Z.
Ce produit est vraiment magnifique et je l'adore je vous conseille de l'essayer et parler moi de votre avis et si vous avez l'aimé