BY LANCÔME

Molly B.
Sherman
Love this toner! Smells great, leaves skin feeling dry and smooth. Be sure to let it dry before putting moisturizer on or it kind of balls up. Also love using this when my face is sunburned. So soothing!
Alex
For someone who is extremely oily, this toner is amazing and cleaning off excess dirt and mattifying giving me a long wearing makeup application. I use it sparingly because nothing from Lancôme is cheap but I would purchase this item again.
Suzie G.
I have very oily skin especially in the summer because I sweat so much. This toner really refreshes and leaves my face powdery smooth. I love using this to clean my face after cleansing it.
Rebecca P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I enjoyed this. I went on a whim and tried it. It mattified my skin and it soaked up my oils that I normally get. This does toned down my redness due to my rosacea. Really enjoyed this since I never tried it before. Price point is alright for the amount you get
Ana M.
Bay shore , NY
Since I have oily skin this is great after i moisturize and exfoliate my skin and this helps retain all the excess oil from seeping through my foundation, this is my holy grail
ashley c.
Chandler, AZ
One of the best toners I've ever owned. I highly recommend to anybody who, hasn't tried this brand to definitely try it at least once, you will not regret it!
Pamela B.
Atlanta
This toner is pretty good. It does remove the rest of the traces of your makeup. It does leave your skin feeling tight and just a little bit dry.
Peldyn H.
Boron, CA
This irritated my skin. If you have roseacea, or very sensitive skin I suggest you steer clear of this. It can be a little too much for it.
Andrea F.
It is definitely A product for every day use. I totally recommend to anyone looking for a good toner. It works on any type of skin type.
Maria R.
Refrescante y muy bueno para la limpieza y tonificación de mi piel, un producto básico para la necesidad de la mujer! Me encanta.
Cristina J.
Whittier, CA
How good of a toner is this?