BY LANCÔME

This silky-soft moisturizing toner immediately rehydrates and gently purifies skin. The instantly soothing formula made with Honey and Sweet Almond Extract gives skin a soft, fresh, clean and incredibly comfortable feeling. Skin that feels soft, clean and comforted.​
NON-COMEDOGENIC
DERMATOLOGIST TESTED FOR SAFETY

AQUA / WATER / EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, MEL / HONEY / MIEL, MANNITOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PROPYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CYCLODEXTRIN, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS PROTEIN / SWEET ALMOND PROTEIN, HEXYL CINNAMAL, FAEX / YEAST EXTRACT / EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, DISODIUM SUCCINATE, CI 14700 / RED 4

• Whats the difference from this toner and The ENERGY one f...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your face with a sticky film or feeling?3 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used the soft clean toner from estee laud...2 Answers
Shuchi j.
Sunnyvale, CA
 have been using this for past one month now and there is only one word I have for this range "MUST HAVE".
If you are dry to combination skin with a little problematic skin than you need this in your life.
The toner is so soothing on my skin. After I wash my face I use this toner and it does leave my skin soft plus the rose fragrance is luxurious. Rose is said to be the best for the skin and this whole range has a rose which does what it suppose to do calm and sooth the skin. I have been fighting small whiteheads on my skin forever but they are disappearing day by day since I have started using this toner. I heart this product. I highly recommend this product to you guys and will buy this again.
Thank you Influenster for sending me one of the best things ever in skin care.
PRO TIP:
Do use this after you wash your face every single day and night. Use a vitamin C serum for added softness and brightness.
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
I tend to have considerably sensitive skin, especially when it comes to the skincare I employ, so I was a little leery about some of the items on this Lancôme Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner ingredient list, specifically the fragrance. After using the product for a few days at a time on a couple of occasions, I’m overall fairly pleased with the result. The consistency of the product is unique and one of its strengths in my opinion—just slightly thicker than a typical toner liquid, but not not as think as a gel or creme; which seems to contribute to a more substantial hydration with more staying power than the water-like consistency of other toners. Additionally, it still dries fairly quickly, so as to not hold up the moisturizer step that will likely follow. A slight drawback of this product for me is the fragrance—both as an ingredient and the actual smell. Though the smell isn’t bad, it’s more pungent than what I would expect from a product advertised as having “sensitive” and “zen” qualities, though the toner is more mild in fragrance than the accompanying moisturizer in the same product line. (I’ll mention that I use primarily simple skincare, so I am typically more accustomed to a milder fragrance.) While I’m personally not particularly fond of a rose scent, this product certainly has notes of that rose fragrance, which seems to be really “in” right now. All in all, I am pleased with the product; I received it complimentary for testing purposes and will continue to use it, as it has not caused any adverse reactions in my sensitive skin—though I’ll likely aim to mask the strong-ish fragrance by following with my more mild fragranced moisturizers overtop.
Missy P.
Love this stuff!! It smells so subtle and so good! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and clean. I would wear moisturizer with this product though because sometimes it leaves my face feeling a little stiff. But all in all it is a great product and I definatly reccomend!!! My skin is normally combination oily but latley it is a bit dry until I started using this product!
Amy N.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}

I received this product in a voxbox recently! The Tonique Confort toner is perfect for individuals dealing with dry skin! I have combination skin and usually leans more on the oily skin side but this toner is refreshing for these hot, humid days. Normally, this is not something I would purchase since I have combination sky and not really dry skin which this is perfect for. However, after using it, it actually works well for me.
The consistency is much thicker than a normal toner however, I like it and it soaks into my skin really well. it also leaves my skin super refreshed. I think my only other thing is that the products seem to include fragrance which my skin is sometimes very sensitive to, so that would be some time to be wary about.
Jennifer U.
Boynton Beach, FL
As soon as you put the product on your face, you can feel the intense hydration. Both the toner and moisturizer is super cooling and refreshing. Once it dries down, it leaves your skin feeling super smooth and hydrated without feeling dry. It gives your skin a radiant glow without looking greasy or oily. Absolutely beautiful.

I have sensitive and very dry skin and it doesn’t irritate my skin whatsoever. It gives it a very calm and nourishing feeling.

I honestly feel like it tightens my pores when I use this product, compared to other toners and moisturizers without it making my skin feel tight and uncomfortable.
Karen H.
Purchased at: Macy's
If it weren’t for the paraben ingredients in here I’d rate it higher, like a 3/4 but my main focus is putting the most natural ingredients I can so that I don’t have to worry about what I’m putting on my skin. My skincare is very important to me but so are the ingredients and I was so disappointed when I saw it in this. Besides that it was pretty good but nothing that wowed me so much id just have to buy it again. I’m not a huge rose scent fan but it wasn’t overwhelming and felt lightweight. I prefer fragrance free products in my skincare though. The product dried fairly quickly and although I didn’t see any noticeable difference, nothing was worse either. I was pleased with it working on my dry skin. I didn’t have any extra dryness because of the product. I didn’t use it very long since I realized the paraben ingredients. Just can’t chance it for myself. Especially not with my skincare! The bottle was worth the price though in my opinion. A little goes a long way and even with applying twice a day, it took awhile to get down even about half an inch of what I used. I used it twice a day when I did use it for several weeks. If you don’t like the paraben ingredient and have dry skin, this could work for you but I’ll stick to my Kopari rose toner that’s paraben free. I actually saw a difference in my cheek redness with that one too.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I was so happy after receiving this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes to see it was meant for dry skin. Im a first time user and it did meet my expectations! I can see myself repurchasing when I run out of this but I just love the texture. It is more of a lotion-y texture oppose to a liquid toner that I’m used to. I did feel like it added hydration to my already dry skin and gave my skin a beautiful, dewy glow that I strive for on a day-to-day-basis. I was also quite happy to see that this wasn’t nearly as fragranced as the Lancôme Hydra Zen Day Cream Anti-Stress Moisturizer which didn’t react well with my skin because of the fragrance I believe. But this made my skin feel and look amazing. I have been using it for a little over a month now and have been really enjoying it. I chose not to take photos because the moisturizer caused my skin to heavily break out, but I’m considering updating and adding a picture after I see more results from just this product and my regular moisturizer without the breakouts. That way I can really see what this toner is capable of! I do have a toner that I love already and is a holy grail of mine but I can definitely see myself adding this into my existing skincare routine and having it co-exist with my other toner. Possibly switching them out by day or using one during the day, one at night, etc. So happy I discovered this gem and how well it’s been working with my dry skin! Thank you so much Influenster & Lancôme!
Lindsey C.
I’m a sucker for skin care products and was really excited to test out Lancome Official Hydra Zen line. I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

Firstly, I really like the packaging of this product. It’s nicely designed and feels/looks expensive.

Tonique Confort Toner. This product is creamy in nature, which is a bit strange as I’m use to liquid toners. However, that isn’t a negative, but an interesting consistency. It has a water like affect when applied and absorbs quickly. Now, I’ve been using this for about a month, and I don’t see a real difference with my skin. It honestly seems the same, so I feel like I have no real opinion on this product. It’s also highly fragranced, which isn’t my favorite.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Perfect toner for you dry skin girls I always had trouble finding a toner that didn’t leave my face feeling super dry or stripped of its natural oils this actually feels like a conditioner on your skin is like a conditioner toner keep your skin looking healthy vibrant and moisturized
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
This is hands down the best toner I’ve ever used. I’m not big on toner because they typically dry my skin out. This toner is the exact opposite. It moisturizers while it works and left my skin looking flawless in a about a week. I never realized how big of a difference toner can make until i found this. I am so thankful i was able to test this product complimentary! I will definitely be making this a staple in my skin care routine. I’m so happy to finally of found a toner that works for my skin!
Maria I.
Palos Park, IL
Does the toner contain a lot of alcohol? Because I've tried many toner in the past they tend to contain a lot of alcohol and start to make my face burn.
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
Does this leave your face with a sticky film or feeling?
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Ła'Kèríyàh T.
dothan
.Does this make your skin oily and shiny?
Stephanie H.
I am not sure if I am using this product correctly. I use the face wash then wait a few minutes and apply the toner. I feel like it's not doing anything and drying my skin out instead so I end up using a different moisturizers, anyone else run into this issue?

Sephora