BY LANCÔME #59 in Toners & Astringents

This silky-soft moisturizing toner immediately rehydrates and gently purifies skin. The instantly soothing formula made with Honey and Sweet Almond Extract gives skin a soft, fresh, clean and incredibly comfortable feeling.

• Non-comedogenic

• Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
  • Disodium Succinate
  • Ci 14700 / Red 4

• Does the toner contain a lot of alcohol? Because I've tried many ...8 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used the soft clean toner from es... Be the first to answer!
  • I am not sure if I am using this product correctly. I use the fac...1 Answers
Lancôme Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner
  • "This toner is thick and hydrating, but does not dry in a way that makes your skin feel tight or sticky. I use this product daily and it keeps my skin from drying out despite the harsh weather. I've tried other cleansing, hydrating products and I always come back to this one after a day or two. " in 36 reviews
Valeria A.
Tampa, FL
I love this stuff! For a long time I never understood why I had oily skin, but extremely dry patches around my nose and mouth. Moisturizer alone wasn't doing anything, then someone suggested using this toner. At first I was skeptical about the product not doing anything, but after one use I noticed the dry patches were calming down and starting to feel normal again. I use this all over my face and it just helps my face feel balanced and soft. The formula is very comfortable on the skin not harsh at all, and the light scent it amazing. I would definitely recommend this product!
Summer J.
Review for: Lancome TONIQUE CONFORT - Comforting Rehydrating Toner 13.5 oz more...
I am a dry skin type so I needed something to tone my skin after I wash my face but nothing to harsh for me, that will dry me out. I got this product from Macy’s and got a free gift with purchase can’t beat that :) I will be added a photo with this review to show how long it last me it worth to get the bigger size and I will get again once I run out
Hailey O.
Review for: Lancome Tonique Confort 6.7 oz more...
I love this stuff! I got the cleaner toner set for Christmas. I didn’t really like the cleanser as much as the toner. I love how ya thick and doesn’t feel like just water. I feel like this toner does more then any other toner I have every had. I will def repurchase this when I run out because after I use it my skin tingles (in a good way). My skin has changed since I started to use it (other things are factors as well).
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Review for: Lancôme TONIQUE CONFORT - Comforting Rehydrating Toner 6.8 oz more...
VERY strong rose smell, so if you're sensitive to fragrance I'd be wary. Honestly I'm surprised by the fact that this is the sensitive version. So you would think that they would not have so much fragrance in the bottle. It's not overly drying like some toners can feel. It actually a bit more moisturizing. My little bottle has lasted a long time, Although I don't tone regularly.
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
This toner should be every dry skinned girl’s best friend. I’m so glad I splurged on this, because it has made my skin so soft. It feels great, and looks great. Of course I can’t not mention it’s beautiful transparent rose patterned bottle to compliment the pinkness of the toner; absolutely gorgeous. I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
Yes! I love this stuff so much! This is the only toner I will use on my skin! It is so moisturizing after exfoliating especially! It is very gentle and doesn’t affect my sensitive skin at all! It does have a slight scent but very tolerable! I recommend this to anyone looking for a moisturizing toner!
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
It’s a very nice toner, but I can’t use a moisturizer when I use this product. It seems to make my skin oily the next day even though I’m dry. It feels very luxurious on the skin, and has a very soft rose scent that doesn’t bother me at all. It’s not my favorite but it’s definitely not the worst.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
This is a wonderful toner for dry winter skin. It does not sting my dry skin at all and it helps to moisturize. It's a bit on the pricy side for a toner but absolutely worth it because it works. Also a little goes a long way so it does last a while.
meg n.
I love this toner! I have dry skin and this never dries my face out and is the only toner I've used that I continue to purchase. Lasts a long time and feels good on the skin, doesn't burn or irritate my face like other toners I have tried in the past
Nickie S.
This is the best product I’ve used in a long time for my face! The creamy formula is soothing and cooling to my face and leaves it very hydrated and smooth. It’s the best I’ve used and I’d be repurchasing and recommending to others for sure!
Maria I.
Palos Park, IL
Does the toner contain a lot of alcohol? Because I've tried many toner in the past they tend to contain a lot of alcohol and start to make my face burn.
Lana M.
Is this a good toner to use?
Amy D.
Does this have to be used at night or can it be used whenever you wash your face?
Kelly B.
Glenville, WV
I love this toner but I am looking for something a little less expensive. Any suggestions for a good toner that mositurizes?
Stephanie H.
I am not sure if I am using this product correctly. I use the face wash then wait a few minutes and apply the toner. I feel like it's not doing anything and drying my skin out instead so I end up using a different moisturizers, anyone else run into this issue?