Add a Photo

By LANCÔME
#21 in Color Correcting

This ultra-pigmented, full-coverage color corrector hides imperfections. It won’t crease or cake, and it easily addresses the following common skin concerns: redness, dark spots, under-eye dark circles, sallowness, dullness, and acne scars. It blends seamlessly for a lightweight, second-skin feel and a natural finish—a little goes a long way.

Photo (1)
Fabiana M.
Fabiana M.
california

Hoy en día que esta tan de moda el perfilado de rostro debemos saber escoger que correctores usar y cuales no, yo personalmente recomiendo Lancome, a mi me va super bien con ellos, son de excelente calidad y me dan el efecto dramático que quiero en mi maquillaje. Today that is so fashionable face profiling should know how to choose which correctors to wear and which ones not, I personally recommend Lancome, I do very well with them, they are of excellent quality and they give me the dramatic effect that I want in my makeup.
Thee C.
Thee C.
Charlotte, NC

This concealer has a lot more coverage than the foundation! Yet, it glides just as easy. To give you a better idea, a small dot will probably cover your entire face. With that said, a little goes an even longer way with this product. I like to use this concealer on the weekdays. I hate wearing makeup to my day job so I use this as a spot coverage treatment in the morning. Again, this product is worth every penny ($31 at Sephora)and is easily one of my favorite everyday concealers now.
Megan H.
Megan H.

I recently began using this product and I really like it! It is very smooth & doesn't dry or cake up. It lasts all day & has complete coverage, it is perfect for under eye color correction! You only need to use a very small amount so don't worry about the size - this lasts a long time!! I use the one to match my skin/foundation color. I have used this with several foundations (both Lancome brand and other brands) and it works great with all I've tried - including powder.
Itzel C.
Itzel C.
Rosemead, CA

I really love these color correctors they have every color for every complexion! For every woman of color! Super long lasting. Really easy to blend. A little bit of product goes a long way. It works so good at correcting you may not even need concealer on top, you can get away with just putting foundation on top. Love these babies I have every color! Would highly recommend this!
Amber P.
Amber P.

I recieved this complimentary in my Lancome Voxbox , i tried these products immediately. The concealer is good! A little product goes a long way. Very blendable, and it left me with a soft and smooth finish. It didn't take my dark circles away fully tho . So im going yo have to give it 4 stars.
Mel A.
Mel A.
Oshkosh, Wi

I received this product complimentary via Influenster and am blown away by this one! The concealer truly is camouflage but isn't heavy like most camoflauge concealers! The formula is so lightweight and even feels like a second skin! I even use the concealer as a foundation as well! Win!
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
Bentonville, AR

This is an amazing concealer! I struggle to find good concealers that offer full coverage to cover my acne scars. This one takes the cake! It covers everything flawlessly and I will buy again! I received this product for free from influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Hiram, GA

Love how it corrects my dark circles. Would recommend to others. Not to thick that it feels like your skin cant breathe . Medium coverage. I have a mixture between dry/oily skin and i think it works good for both. I would definitely buy it again.
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Medley, FL

Este corrector es todo lo que promete tiene un alto cubrimiento de la piel y como todos los productos de Lancôme el Tient Idole Ultra Wear Camouflage corrector Es perfección en Un envase después de usarlo no vas a querer probar nada más
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Miami, FLORIDA

Hace poco probé este limpiador ya que me había quedado sin mi habitual Clinique. Realmente no esperaba mucho por este precio, pero es mejor que Clinique. Limpia mi piel y mantiene el aceite a raya mucho más tiempo. Mi nuevo HG.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Decatur, GA

Does this leave your skin feeling sticky?
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ

I've been looking for a new concealer with full coverage. How does this hold up? Does it crease after awhile? Does it require a powder to set it?
Lexi A.
Lexi A.

I know Lancome has some other correctors in a cushion. Does this have the same concept?
Alex V.
Alex V.
Little Rock, AR
How do you like this as an overall concealer? And does it wear well throughout the day?
How many shades does this come in?

Join Now