BY LANCÔME #14 in Color Correcting

This ultra-pigmented, full-coverage color corrector hides imperfections. It won’t crease or cake, and it easily addresses the following common skin concerns: redness, dark spots, under-eye dark circles, sallowness, dullness, and acne scars. It blends seamlessly for a lightweight, second-skin feel and a natural finish—a little goes a long way.

• Interested in the green product, but wondering how it compares wi...3 Answers
  • How good is to camouflage? Thanks 1 Answers
  • How many shades does this come in?1 Answers
Brittney D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my lord is this pigmented! A little goes a long ways!! Long wear, dries fast, doesn't cake and really does the job. Be careful how much you squeeze out because it spreads smoothly. I highly recommend to those with super dark circles or intense redness. Best for those who have more extreme versions.
Elizabeth H.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is excellent. It’s very very creamy. This works well on my aging dry skin. It covers my dark circles and gives a more youthful appearance to my skin. I wish Lancôme were cruelty free. I may look for a similar product in a cruelty free brand
Kristi S.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite concealers right now. It has so much pigment a little bit goes more than a long way. It can conceal anything. There is also shades for color correcting. A go to in my makeup kit.
Kat T.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Green
This stuff is so thick and takes the smallest amount to cover any redness anywhere. It's seriously amazing how pigmented it is. It's awesome yet also I think it could be a little thinner. I just take a damp beauty blender and dab a little bit on whatever I'm trying to cover then dab it in. Super simple. I recommend this for anyone with a lot of redness since it does go so far.
Krystal P.
Review for: Orange/Red
First off it's my fault but I definitely chose the wrong shade. I went with the orange/red which my skin isn't dark enough for (I'm bi-racial). I struggle because some of the lighter shades don't give me scar coverage. Color aside I found this product so watery. It's hard to concentrate it in the spots you need. I wouldn't repurchase.
Samantha S.
Review for: Peach
I have dry, semi-dark under eyes and this peach colored corrector does an excellent job at fully neutralizing the areas without being drying or cakey. It sits perfectly under the concealer and doesn't add any additional weight to the under eye. It lasts all day. It is very pigmented so a little goes a long way.
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color corrector is very thick, you need the tiniest amount. It has really good coverage. I have used the peach one to help me with darkness under my eyes. I would probably stick to using it in the summer tho because of how dry it is. For someone with dry, patchy skin, i wouldn't recommend this product.
Karen O.
Review for: Peach
This is by far the best corrector I have ever used it is so high in pigment you need the smallest amount to cover your under eye. It's also very thin and bendable which is great because some other correctors are too thick and ruin your look I would recommend this corrector to everyone.
Skylar D.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: Yellow
I think this is a very good color corrector. I have never used a product like this before and was a little hesitant about using this yellow corrector under my under-eye concealer but I do think that it made a difference and made my under-eye circles less noticeable.
deepa P.
Matthews, NC
Review for: Peach
I got this from Ulta, it almost is perfect except I wish it wouldn't crease so much. It works great as a colour corrector and then concealer on top: or just corrector itself. Its between $30-$33.00, which is still on the high end, but its definitely worth the money.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Interested in the green product, but wondering how it compares with other brands out there. Does this provide good coverage?
Donna P.
Bolingbrook, IL
Does this cover birthmarks? Are there any drugstore products that can cover birthmarks?
Christina O.
Decatur, GA
Does this leave your skin feeling sticky?
How do you get this