Add a Photo

By LANCÔME
#18 in Color Correcting

This ultra-pigmented, full-coverage color corrector hides imperfections. It won’t crease or cake, and it easily addresses the following common skin concerns: redness, dark spots, under-eye dark circles, sallowness, dullness, and acne scars. It blends seamlessly for a lightweight, second-skin feel and a natural finish—a little goes a long way.

Photos (10)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Cincinnati, OH

I recently purchased this from Macy's for $31. I found that the consistency was creamy and not too drying. I was super impressed with the pigmentation and how well it stayed on. I use this around my nose and cheeks and it very easily neutralized my redness. My recommendation is to start with a little and go from there. The only drawback is that this product dries down quickly, so I found it helpful to apply in one area and blend before moving on to another area. Definitely will repurchase!
Thee C.
Thee C.
Charlotte, NC

This concealer has a lot more coverage than the foundation! Yet, it glides just as easy. To give you a better idea, a small dot will probably cover your entire face. With that said, a little goes an even longer way with this product. I like to use this concealer on the weekdays. I hate wearing makeup to my day job so I use this as a spot coverage treatment in the morning. Again, this product is worth every penny ($31 at Sephora)and is easily one of my favorite everyday concealers now.
Megan H.
Megan H.

I recently began using this product and I really like it! It is very smooth & doesn't dry or cake up. It lasts all day & has complete coverage, it is perfect for under eye color correction! You only need to use a very small amount so don't worry about the size - this lasts a long time!! I use the one to match my skin/foundation color. I have used this with several foundations (both Lancome brand and other brands) and it works great with all I've tried - including powder.
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.

This is a beautiful consistency really creamy and light ! The color range is great and a little goes a long way which makes the price really worth it. I don't however like to use this under my eyes because I tend to crease. This is a beautiful natural finish over my red cheeks and lays the whole day without a lot of slippage with just a little setting powder. Fully pigmented without being heavy. Really a great product!
Itzel C.
Itzel C.
Rosemead, CA

I really love these color correctors they have every color for every complexion! For every woman of color! Super long lasting. Really easy to blend. A little bit of product goes a long way. It works so good at correcting you may not even need concealer on top, you can get away with just putting foundation on top. Love these babies I have every color! Would highly recommend this!
Amber P.
Amber P.

I recieved this complimentary in my Lancome Voxbox , i tried these products immediately. The concealer is good! A little product goes a long way. Very blendable, and it left me with a soft and smooth finish. It didn't take my dark circles away fully tho . So im going yo have to give it 4 stars.
Mel A.
Mel A.
Oshkosh, WI

I received this product complimentary via Influenster and am blown away by this one! The concealer truly is camouflage but isn't heavy like most camoflauge concealers! The formula is so lightweight and even feels like a second skin! I even use the concealer as a foundation as well! Win!
Bobby W.
Bobby W.
Jermyn, PA

This is the smoothest, creamiest, most luxurious concealer I have tried in a long time! I really wanted something that brightened, deflected, covered and mimicked a second skin and this achieved everything I was looking for! Thanks Influenster for this free and amazing experience!
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
Bentonville , AR

This is an amazing concealer! I struggle to find good concealers that offer full coverage to cover my acne scars. This one takes the cake! It covers everything flawlessly and I will buy again! I received this product for free from influenster in exchange for my honest review.
jeannette w.
jeannette w.
Columbus, OH

This is the little engine that could of concealers! Small and mighty for all skin types! Very long wearing and a little stretches far. medium to full opaque coverage for the best camouflage there is for everywhere your skin desires! It is definitely on the repurchase list !
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA

Interested in the green product, but wondering how it compares with other brands out there. Does this provide good coverage?
Christina O.
Christina O.
Decatur, GA

Does this leave your skin feeling sticky?
Donna P.
Donna P.
Bolingbrook, IL

Does this cover birthmarks? Are there any drugstore products that can cover birthmarks?
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ

I've been looking for a new concealer with full coverage. How does this hold up? Does it crease after awhile? Does it require a powder to set it?
How many shades does this come in?

Join Now