Lancôme The Genifique Regimen Set

What it is: A targeted regimen that gives you youthful-looking, radiant skin. Set includes:- Creme Radiance Clarifying Cleanser (2 oz.): a cleanser that combines a luxurious balance of science and nature to reveal purified, pampered skin- Tonique Radiance Clarifying Exfoliating Toner (1.7 oz.): a toner featuring a luxurious balance of science and nature to reveal purified, pampered skin- Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate (1 oz.): a serum so powerful it creates smoother, more radiant skin that you can see and feel in just seven days- Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream (0.2 oz.): an eye cream that helps reactivate key signs of youth while fighting against visible signs of aging and fatigue. Brand: LANCOME. Style Name: Lancome The Genifique Regimen ($123 Value). Style Number: 5357559. Available in stores.

Aleisha A.
Love love love this beauty line. The little blue bottle helps firm and fill deep wrinkles and lines and for me smooths out my facial scars . I love this stuff I apply everyday that I go out I only have a small sample bottle and I love it so much I don't want it to run out. It makes your face look young fresh and doesn't cause breakouts . I have sensitive skin at times and this line is not a problem. I'd say my only con is I wish I could afford the big bottle so I could use it everyday ! I definitely notice my face without this line and it looks alot different . Worth every penny.
De'Monicka B.
One of the best skincare products I’ve ever used. Although it is expensive, the Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum works to hydrate and repair skin. I’ve improved my skin texture tremendously. For my dry skin it doesn’t leave any greasy residue and works seamlessly alone or under makeup
Dana A.
I was very skeptical to buying this. The only downfall is the price; it is a bit high to use regularly. I would say the bottle lasted me about a month and a little more with daily use. But I can't say I did not notice the effects. My skin felt so smooth, I saw less wrinkles and lines in my face and it left my skin plump and more firm.
Megan H.
New Tazewell
This seriously feels like heaven on you face. It goes on gently and can immediate see a glow. I am a life log Lancôme user and this is my favorite product.
Batoul D.
Dearborn, MI
Really good in evening out your skin. Moisturizers and makes your skin look younger and fresher with time! I would recommend this to anyone!
Megan B.
Tulsa, OK
I love lancomes geneifque serum! It really helped repair and improve my skin! Their creme cleanser to is amazing
Linda I.
What a nice product, helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles with a pleasant smell. Have used this product in the past but completely lost sight of it, it was a pleasant revisit. I purchased at my local Shoppers Drug Mary and would purchase again
Loren S.
This product is gold. I had this as a sample and is now my go to product. It smooths the skin and adds a plump to the skin which makes the skin younger. I use this on my neck and hands as well. Anywhere to add youth. You won't be disappointed. It's pricey, but well worth the money.
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
These products are amazing. I love the way it feels on my face . Not sticky at all and in the morning my face feels great. I would buy this again