Brand from France: Lancome. This liquid foundation gives you a beautiful complexion Covers minor imperfections and evens out skin tone Broadly protects skin from the damage of UV rays Noticeably diminishes appearance of fine lines Gives immediate lifting and brightening effect Leaves skin looking firmer, more radiant and younger Pack Size - 30ml/1oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancôme Teint Renergie Lift R.A.R.E. Ultra Lifting Firming Radiance Makeup SPF 20!
How would you rate this product?
Upper Darby, pa
Purchased at: Macy's
Le doy un 5 ya que cuando seca se ve muy plegostosa en la cara. Pero igual al mesclarla con otras compacta muy bien.
West covina , CA
Lancôme Teint Renergie Lift R.A.R.E. Ultra Lifting Firming Radiance Makeup SPF 20 uploaded by linda S.
Love it , very light on the skin, looks like natural skin love it and it also as anti aging I would recommend it
Saint Paul
Loved the foundation. I used it more in winter as my skin was lighter. I picked the wrong shade. Long lasting. Does not cake. A little goes a long way. A bit pricey only because I got the wrong shade. Overall was satisfied with the product.
Rotterdam
Ok. This was my first high end liquid foundation I bought. My mom uses Lancome and I wanted to be like her, so this is a very special product for me. I love everything about it. It is full coverage, and goes amazing on your face. It is very light so you do not have that feeling that you are wearing a mask on top of your face. Definitely recommend it, especially if you love ferling gorgeous and beautiful from the first stroke.
Calgary, AB
If you’re looking for a light weight, medium and natural looking foundation this will be your best friend! Lancôme really knows what their doing when it comes to foundation and this product really leaves a beautiful and natural and radiance look. Highly recommend this and any of their foundation products!
I have oilly and acne skin and this foundation is not good for me. Is eazy to apply but the consistency is oily and does not look good and is also feel’s a bit heavy. I don’t think is deserve the price. Don’t recommend for oily skin. Or maybe it's a better application technique I do not know
Newport, Wales
The finish is dewy on me but you need a lot of foundation to get the full coverage. It looks best when applied with a beauty blender but I have to use a lot of it and at this price point I don't really think it's worth it. It lasts about 6 hours on me , I do not notice any lifting effect at all. It shouldn't be marketed as having a lifting effect. Really what product can really do that? If you have one let me know! I applied oil to my face to keep the foundation from getting flaky.
Boucherville
Lancôme Teint Renergie Lift R.A.R.E. Ultra Lifting Firming Radiance Makeup SPF 20 uploaded by daphne L.
Its really my favorite foundation but i have the teint idole ultra its really a light coverage with a super smooth finishion i like it it really stay all day and doesnt make my skin look too heavy i recommand this foundation for anyone who want just to maje is skin look flawless and the packaging is cute
O melhor de todos!!! Eu amo esse produto, se dá muito bem com minha pele e a deixa radiante. Recomendo muito

Looking for your answer?