BY LANCÔME

Lancôme science discovers the inner light of perfect skin and recreates it. Pioneer DiscoveryLight is not only reflected on the surface it is also naturally re-emitted from deep within the skin. This is skin's inner light. At its peak, this surface radiance (1) and inner light (3) constitute skin's aura. When visible light reaches skin, it begins a real journey: 5% of light is reflected: this is skin's surface radiance (1) 95% penetrates skin and interacts with the epidermis and dermis. 55% is absorbed (2) and 40% is re-emitted at the surface (3) this is skin's inner light. Aura-Inside (TM) TechnologyA Lancôme exclusive which associates: A new generation of bioptic pigments combined with classic mineral pigments. Together, they reproduce the appearance of inner light of perfect skin, by recreating the intensity and pristine freshness of its radiance. A unique liquid light essence maximizes skin's surface radiance. see more...

Jelena S.
Teint miracle is probably the best foundation Lancome has made. Texture is light, airy but creamy enough. It is great choice for normal and dry skin, although I had experience with women who are combination/oily and still wear it and love it. Lancome’s Translucence powder on top as setting powder works great to eliminate excess shine.
I was really surprised what a good coverage it gives since it’s so lightweight. It is medium but can be built without looking cakey.
Staying power is good with or without a primer.
For a lighter coverage I need one pump for the whole face or two pumps for medium to full coverage.
It comes in 1oz/30ml square glass bottle. It has floral scent but evaporates after applying on skin.
It has SPF15 but I do not care about SPF in makeup products, so I am glad it’s not higher spf than 15.
Main thing about Teint miracle is how glowy your skin looks with it! After Teint miracle couple of other companies made their version of illuminating/glowy/dewy foundations -in my opinion unsuccessfully. The only one that can compare to Teint Miracle and has been recently launched is YSL touch eclat (which I will review next).
It does not enhance dry areas on the face and blends very easily either with brush or with fingers. I like using MAC 187 to apply it.
This is really great choice if your skin looks tired, flat, with no natural radiance.
Lancome did a GREAT job with this foundation and I am so glad I discovered it. It is my all time favorite.
My skin is sensitive and I can brake out from anything but this never gave me any problems.
Angela H.
Jamestown
it’s my summer color so i often have to mix it with my too light makeup forever ultra hd, but when i wear it on its own, it is b e a u t i f u l. great coverage, beautiful finish. long lasting, blends beautifully. great foundation
McKenna C.
I bought this and hated it. I did a color match with the girls that was helping me and gave me a really dark shade. It is also really heavy when I applied very little. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone and I wouldn't be buying this again.
Mac J.
N Little Rock, AR
I really like this. It's not too thick and goes on smoothly. It has a lot of spf in it and made me look white with the flash on pictures but when the flash was off I looked ok.
Rachel R.
Love how this product lasted me all day even sweating at work. Has a nice matte finish. Lasted all day. From 3 am till 8 pm when I took it off. It's expensive but worth it. I definitely would recommend it.
Jayme M.
My all time favorite. I wear this daily! I have oily sensitive skin. But this is the best, I have no problems out of it. And by the end of the day I still look just as good as I left the house in the morning. Totally recommend to everybody!!!!
Jeanna G.
Wahiawa, HI
This is one of my favorite foundation. It applies very well and I love the consistency of the foundation. It leaves you with a natural finish & it wasn't hard to find my shade!
Alyssa C.
East Haddam, CT
This foundation is incredible. I'm a makeup artist and I work on clients of all ages all the time, I swear this foundation honestly fits with many skin types and many different ages. This is pricey so I use it on myself and others for special occasions, but it's so worth it because it blends like a dream. It looks so natural on the skin, yet it can be built on and it still has a gorgeous satin finish! I love it!
Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
This is by far my favorite foundation I have ever tried. It gives a nice natural finish. It is very watery compared to other foundations I have tried, but I still really like it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
tina F.
Monticello, GA
My all time favorite foundation. Its prefect for my dry skin my skin looks great every time I use it it never dissapoints its my holy grail foundation the price is a bit high but the amount of product and the lasting power makes it all worth it. This foundation will not let you down my skin looks flawless and I always get compliments when I wear it .
Jelena S.
Has anyone tried the new reformulated version to compare to the previous one? Are the colors still the same?