BY LANCÔME

Teint Miracle Compact powder foundation is the ideal compact foundation makeup to even skin tone and create a natural look. Its anti-shine formula instantly enhances the complexion and reveals a matte, even complexion.

Wet or dry application blends evenly for a natural effect that helps conceal imperfections and leaves complexion looking smooth and even.

How To Apply Teint Miracle Compact:

Apply with a brush to set the foundation and conceal imperfections. Sweep from the inside of the face outward. Apply dry for a natural finish, or wet for a more sophisticated look.

Benefits:

• Natural light
  • Flawless complexion
  • Bare skin effect
  • Velvety & luminous finish
  • Buildable coverage

Technology: Aura-Inside TechnologyTM – recreates and boosts the skin's natural light for a transluscent perfcetion

What Makes the difference: Its Aura-Inside Technology TM SPF15

• Mica

Marie B.
Omaha, NE
Review for: 04 Beige Nature more...
I used Lancôme Teint de Isole foundation. It is a buildable foundation. It is my first time to use after reading good reviews and people raving about how good this foundation is so I gave it a try and it did not disappoint. I used it on my wedding day and I just look flawless and it stayed longer from noon til evening. I would highly recommend.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 04 Beige Nature more...
use in a while this foundation but I do not know if I was not accustomed to these types of foundation I prefer the liquids that are the last ones that I was using.
Linda M.
I like this compact very much, but it's not my absolute favorite compared to my other compact foundation. I purchased it at Nordstrom a few months ago, but I haven't used it consistently because I'm not crazy about how it catches on my dry patches.
Douglas M.
Hopkins, SC
It gives me great coverage and wears well through out the day it blends great and the packaging is great for on the go. I have bought this twice and will probably rebuy again I highly recommend this product to my friends
Lauren R.
This is my everyday go to eye product. I have used it for years because it is so affordable and long lasting. It fits with everything and outshines more expensive basic colors. I would highly recommend for a minimalist, or a full baker.
Daniela V.
Este fundación es muy bueno aparte que tiene protector solar es muy duradero en el rostro a mi me a gustado
Beatriz R.
Miami
it have been the best compact that I have bought in my life
Yes it nice packaging
Lasts all day
fati h.
Review for: 03 Beige Diaphane more...
This was the first powder foundation I ever purchased when I didn’t know anything about makeup to where I started becoming very interested and invested and I ended up forgetting about it. A few years ago I once again purchased it again to see how I would feel about it now that I have tried multiple brands and know what I want in my makeup to make my skin look flawless and I fell in love with this compact all over again. I use this on my no makeup days with just some concealer u see my eyes and some blush on top and my skin looks flawless and effortless. I recently finished off my 4th one (in 2 years) and I’m definitely repurchasing more and stocking up.
Liv R.
I love this product! %100 satisfied with it! It feels lightweight and it has nice pigmentation, it's very long lasting and leaves a matte finish that everyone is looking for! I really recommend this product!
Anna S.
Review for: 04 Beige Nature more...
Excellent and beloved powder. Good matiruet, smooths complexion, long keeps! An excellent price / quality ratio. I recommend and buy more

Amazon