BY LANCÔME #87 in Concealer

An ultra-pigmented, full-coverage concealer that hides imperfections with a weightless, comfortable feel. Just one drop is all it takes to achieve full-coverage and lasting wear with a second-skin feel. Hide the look of imperfections all day with this high-pigment, full-coverage, lightweight concealer. It’s easily blendable and buildable to reveal an even skintone with a natural-looking, matte finish that will not cake or crease.

Emily S.
Cohutta
Review for: 250 Bisque (W) (fair to medium complexions w/warm/yellow undertones)
I tried this concealer for the first time yesterday and it worked really well to cover my age spots without looking cakey or too makeup-y. It was very natural and lasted from about lunch time until I took it off at midnight, so I’d say that’s long-lasting! It did not 100% cover the age spots, but covered them enough to hide them and help my overall skin color seem even. I only gave it four stars because color-matching was difficult for me with this product.Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Camouflage Concealer
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 110 Ivoire (C) (fair complexions w/cool/pink undertones)
Its an okay foundation but not worth the price tag. The coverage to be better to cover my already faded acne scars & it cakes up pretty fast around my nose and mouth. But it doesn't oxidized which is great if your a fellow pale princess like me!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm super happy with this product. I received this product complementary from influenster and lancome for reviewing purposes. This does not mean I won't be honest about a bad product or cons on a not so perfect product. You can see that on My page from my review of the click and glow highlighter from this same vox box. This concealer is so great. I have extremely, oily, skin with almost constant adult acne. I apply this concealer with my finger as not to waste it with brushes or sponges since it is quite expensive at $31 USD for .04 oz approx. Luckily it's easily and quickly blendable with fingers. Dries down to an almost natural and non existent finish while still being full coverage. It never sinks into lines, bags, dry patches under eyes and never shows texture from acne and pores even more like a lot of concealers do. Even on my ridiculously oily skin it lasts 6-8 hours with no primer, setting spray or powder or mattifying products which is quite amazing since I'm super slick after two hours of washing my face and can fill up six high end blotting sheets from corner to corner every hour or two so makeup usually just melts and slides off. I would normally take a star off for a super high price for a product like this at this amount and granted it's not exactly super high but it is almost too expensive and is way too expensive to be practical for most but with the extreme performance and my amazement by it I see it as worth it which hardly ever happens with me. I would recommend to someone who needs a full coverage concealer for special needs. It's probably too expensive for someone who needs a little color correction or highlighting though. I would recommend and purchase.
Natalie C.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 220 Buff (C) (fair complexions w/cool/pink undertones)
I received this from Influenster and it did not meet my expectations. It really fell into my lines under my eyes. I still prefer NARS. As for blemishes, it worked great!
Krystal P.
EL PASO, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my second favorite concealer!
Pros:
-It matched my skin color perfectly
- It did not oxidize
- lasts during the whole day
- blends beautiful
- very pigmented

Cons:
Nothing
Holli S.
Yardley
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this concealer for my dark under eye circles. A little really goes a long way and it blends beautifully without making my under eyes look dry. It is pretty thick, so I just use a little and blend it out.
Jon O.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 215 Buff (N) (fair complexions w/neutral undertones)
Great coverage, and awesome for an under eye highlight! Easy to apply and not messy. Full coverage right away, but not too heavy. It can crease a bit, but what concealer doesn’t? As long as I set it with powder, it’s perfect!
Christopher N.
Sayreville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm loving this new launch from Lancôme! The formula is one of those rare formulas that work equally well both under the eyes and on the face to mask imperfections. They aren't kidding when they say that this stuff is FULL coverage and long wearing. You literally need a rice grain sized amount of product to do both eyes and any concealing on the face! The texture has a slightly tacky feel when you first apply it which makes it easy to blend out the product without over blending and removing the coverage from the area that you want to conceal. Another fun tip for this concealer: have a foundation that needs a bit more coverage? Just mix a small amount of this concealer on the back of your hand with the foundation! You will bump up the coverage without jeopardizing the finish, feel, or wear of the foundation. I also love the fact that it comes in so many colors and correctors to suit a global range of skin tones.
Nhat H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This packs a PUNCH! Compared to the LA Girl proconceal, and this Lancôme one gives much much higher coverage. One 3mm dot was actually too much for my face, so I have a feeling this tube is going to last me quite some time. I was surprised to find that it made my skin feel plump and moisturized to the touch (I have pretty dry skin). However, because it is so thick and high coverage, it took a little work to blend into my skin initially (which may be a con if you're in a rush). Also, it took a little while to set, but I didn't really mind that because that just gave me more time to pat pat and blend :)

***disclaimer: I received these products for free complimentary of Influenster's Lancôme VoxBox but of course, all opinions are my own***
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer's pigmentation is surreal, coverage is amazing it got rid of my dark circles from a night with no sleep instantly. Its smooth and super easy to blend and has a brightening effect also. The packaging is nice and makes it easy to work with. I'm totally in love with this product. I also used it to cover a few pimples I had and it worked perfectly. It covered them all at once and it doesn't crease as much as other concealers I've tried in the past. The overall complexion of this product is flawless. I will totally recommend this product because is a top quality product and will work flawlessly on your skin. Thank you Influenster for letting me try this product complimentary and give my honest opinion !
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you apply this product? Brush? Fingers? Beauty blender?
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you want this voxbox?
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anybody else find this concealer very oily? I have dry skin & it was still too oily in my opinion. Am I applying too much??
Brooklynn S.
Is this kinda like Tarte Shape Tape?
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the coverage? Is it similar to the LA girl concealers? Best way to apply this and where?