BY LANCÔME #77 in Concealer

An ultra-pigmented, full-coverage concealer that hides imperfections with a weightless, comfortable feel. Just one drop is all it takes to achieve full-coverage and lasting wear with a second-skin feel. Hide the look of imperfections all day with this high-pigment, full-coverage, lightweight concealer. It’s easily blendable and buildable to reveal an even skintone with a natural-looking, matte finish that will not cake or crease.

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm super happy with this product. I received this product complementary from influenster and lancome for reviewing purposes. This does not mean I won't be honest about a bad product or cons on a not so perfect product. You can see that on My page from my review of the click and glow highlighter from this same vox box. This concealer is so great. I have extremely, oily, skin with almost constant adult acne. I apply this concealer with my finger as not to waste it with brushes or sponges since it is quite expensive at $31 USD for .04 oz approx. Luckily it's easily and quickly blendable with fingers. Dries down to an almost natural and non existent finish while still being full coverage. It never sinks into lines, bags, dry patches under eyes and never shows texture from acne and pores even more like a lot of concealers do. Even on my ridiculously oily skin it lasts 6-8 hours with no primer, setting spray or powder or mattifying products which is quite amazing since I'm super slick after two hours of washing my face and can fill up six high end blotting sheets from corner to corner every hour or two so makeup usually just melts and slides off. I would normally take a star off for a super high price for a product like this at this amount and granted it's not exactly super high but it is almost too expensive and is way too expensive to be practical for most but with the extreme performance and my amazement by it I see it as worth it which hardly ever happens with me. I would recommend to someone who needs a full coverage concealer for special needs. It's probably too expensive for someone who needs a little color correction or highlighting though. I would recommend and purchase.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am blown away by how moisturizing and full coverage this concealer is! A tiny bit goes a long way so start with just a dot or two. It takes awhile to set, giving you plenty of time to blend. Just be careful as that increases the likelihood of creasing under the eyes - if it creases before it dries down, blend again, then set with a powder. I adore this for spot concealing because it is so pigmented and never looks cakey because it's so emollient. It claims to have a matte finish but I thought it looked more satin. I applied it around my nose and cheeks to cover redness and those areas looked a bit more glowy than my foundation did. I like that aspect since I have dry skin and don't want to emphasize it. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Christopher N.
Christopher N.
Sayreville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm loving this new launch from Lancôme! The formula is one of those rare formulas that work equally well both under the eyes and on the face to mask imperfections. They aren't kidding when they say that this stuff is FULL coverage and long wearing. You literally need a rice grain sized amount of product to do both eyes and any concealing on the face! The texture has a slightly tacky feel when you first apply it which makes it easy to blend out the product without over blending and removing the coverage from the area that you want to conceal. Another fun tip for this concealer: have a foundation that needs a bit more coverage? Just mix a small amount of this concealer on the back of your hand with the foundation! You will bump up the coverage without jeopardizing the finish, feel, or wear of the foundation. I also love the fact that it comes in so many colors and correctors to suit a global range of skin tones.
Nhat H.
Nhat H.
Sugar land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This packs a PUNCH! Compared to the LA Girl proconceal, and this Lancôme one gives much much higher coverage. One 3mm dot was actually too much for my face, so I have a feeling this tube is going to last me quite some time. I was surprised to find that it made my skin feel plump and moisturized to the touch (I have pretty dry skin). However, because it is so thick and high coverage, it took a little work to blend into my skin initially (which may be a con if you're in a rush). Also, it took a little while to set, but I didn't really mind that because that just gave me more time to pat pat and blend :)

***disclaimer: I received these products for free complimentary of Influenster's Lancôme VoxBox but of course, all opinions are my own***
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer's pigmentation is surreal, coverage is amazing it got rid of my dark circles from a night with no sleep instantly. Its smooth and super easy to blend and has a brightening effect also. The packaging is nice and makes it easy to work with. I'm totally in love with this product. I also used it to cover a few pimples I had and it worked perfectly. It covered them all at once and it doesn't crease as much as other concealers I've tried in the past. The overall complexion of this product is flawless. I will totally recommend this product because is a top quality product and will work flawlessly on your skin. Thank you Influenster for letting me try this product complimentary and give my honest opinion !
Kaelyn Z.
Kaelyn Z.
Moreland Hls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I am always on the hunt for a full coverage concealer that will not make me look cakey or dry under my eyes. This product alone will still settle into my fine lines but It gives incredible full coverage. However when I mix a drop of a beauty oil in (I use argan oil) this becomes a flawless concealer. And let me also preface that I do not set my under yes with a powder because I haven't found one yet that doesn't make me look like a prune under my eyes. So even when I don't set my eyes and I use my beauty oil technique, this product stays out and lasts all day long! Can't give it 5 because it's not perfect by itself for me, but definitely a solid 4-4.5
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 510 Suède (C) (deep complexions w/cool undertones)
I received the sample size of 510 Suede in this concealer. Not only did the color match completely, this thing is PIG-MEN-TED! When I say pigmented, I still have this SMALL sample size, and it's been exactly on the day; 4 months and I still have a little over half left of it. This makes the price of the full size absolutely reasonable (coming from someone who is use to drugstore and take ALOT to get anything High End and drop that coin't on it). Buying it, you won't have to worry about running out.

The ONLY thing with this concealer, is that you HAVE TO SET IT WITH A POWDER! This concealer is even more shinier than LA Girls concealer. So anyone with oiling/combination (like myself) will need to set this like crazy if they really want it. Even dry skin may need to set this concealer.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this concealer for reviewing purposes by Influenster. But my opinions are real. This concealer really does live up to its name about being ultra wearing. I went to a party where there where bouncy houses & i got in & i was sweating & my face was rubbed everywhere and it still remained intact. When you first put it on, it feels tacky & sticky, but once you blend it out & set it, it looks amazing. It completely covered my dark circles. Throughout the day, it lasted perfectly. Overall, this is a really great product. Really full coverage, medium consistency, & super long lasting. Completely recommend it.
Seymour , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this free for testing purposes.I have this in 260 which has some pink undertones and works perfectly for color correcting, although it is a bit dark for me.I squeezed it on the back of my hand and I noticed it is a bit runny and almost looked like it hadn't mixed fully (slightly oily looking in some parts, not as pigmented) It applied very well with a beauty blender and covered my dark circles easily. It does crease if you don't set it, but most concealers do. I tried it on some of my acne scars and it didn't seem to want to blend over them. It seemed like the product just kept moving around my face for some reason and I could not get good coverage. Overall I would suggest using this for eye circles over acne covering.
Mariia S.
Mariia S.
East Hanover, NJ
I really love this concealer a lot !!! It feels light , doesn't dry out your skin, no creasing, and blends really well. I apply with a wet beauty blender and I use the Laura mercier setting powder with it and it doesn't budge or smear all day. Sometimes it's hard to find a good concealer to match the texture and consistency of your foundation. I use the MUFE matte velvet foundation or the HD foundation and this concealer blends really well with either formula. I had used the MUFE concealer when my circles are really bad, but that is so thick. Sometimes it's nice to switch to something lighter that doesn't feel cakey and like you have on a face full of makeup. This concealer is perfect for summertime because it feels like your skin can still breath. It doesn't make pores look bigger, thank you for that Lancôme!! Coverage is on the lighter side in my opinion, so I would not suggest if you have severe dark circles and dark red blemishes unless you also plan on using some sort of color corrector underneath.
Seymour , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you apply this product? Brush? Fingers? Beauty blender?
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anybody else find this concealer very oily? I have dry skin & it was still too oily in my opinion. Am I applying too much??
Maggy P.
Maggy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you want this voxbox?
Brooklynn S.
Brooklynn S.
Is this kinda like Tarte Shape Tape?
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
West Warwick, RI
I would love to try this con clear I've been looking for a new concealer