BY LANCÔME

What it is:

What it does:
A universal priming stick that instantly blurs the appearance of pores, fine lines, wrinkles and other skin imperfections. With just a few swipes, skin is shine-free, matte and smooth and primed for makeup application with a ""barely there"" feel.

Ingredients: DIMETHICONE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, OZOKERITE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, SILICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, C20-40 ALKYL STEARATE, SILICA SILYLATE, PERLITE, LAURETH-4

How to use
- Apply the product direclty onto the skin and using the fingertips, gently massage until skin feels smooth to the touch
- Use alone to control shine, before your foundation as a primer or as a touch-up to lock-in makeup throughout the day

Naseema D.
Schenectady , NY
I’ve used this to neutralize my oily skin while trying to smooth out my textured skin on my cheeks. It really does an amazing job of helping smooth my skin out as well as acting like a barrier between my skin and my foundation. Feels super super soft and gentle on the skin. It can be used on top of makeup as well! I’d highly recommend this as a dupe for matte primer. Plus you never have to get your fingers dirty. You use it like a glue stick haha.
Cierra K.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I visited my local Ulta looking for a foundation (Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation), I asked one of the employees too color match me and she did, I guess the foundation looked so good on my face she wanted to do a full beat, and she did! This was the primer she used and let me just say this stuff is amazing! It had me smooth smooth and pore-less. At the time I was on a budget so I couldn’t buy everything, but once I can afford this baby best believe I will. Oh and not to mention it makes your makeup lasts allllllllllll dizay!
Katrina G.
Calgary, AB
Great product! Blurs out pores and doesn't mess with foundation even if it's not from the same brand. No oiliness noted either. I don't think this has sun protection or spf on it. I would say it's long lasting. Highly recommended!
Ariana M.
USA
I love teint idole ultra.. Is one of my favorite foundation. The stick is easy to use . specially for me that im on the go , It has spf 20 and also i love to use it for contouring . i love that it turns matte after applying it. You can apply translucent or setting powder if you want . Lancôme Long Time No Shine Loose Setting Powder . Lancôme Translucence Silky Soft Ultra-Smoothing Loose Powder Foundation
Yaz S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is perfect to have under your makeup because it creates the perfect canvas before you apply your foundation. It blurs imperfections and pores and it makes your makeup last all day long. I think everyone needs a good primer in their life.
Brandy B.
Homerville, GA
Purchased at: Macy's
I thought it was okay, for the price I just can't see paying that much for it when there's other way more affordable primers out there that do an awesome job. However I did love how it came in a stick form was very easy to use, also very travel friendly. So odour like luxurious products and can afford them then you may love this.
Kristine U.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Lancôme skincare but this was a miss for me. This seemed to break apart my foundation quicker than if I was wearing no primer, and made me break out. It only worked with the matching teint idole foundation stick, which was so incredibly caked. I’ll stick to their serums and creams from now on!
Kelli C.
Las Vegas
The color is great but it just doesn't last for me. I work in a hot environment and it needs several applications during my 8 hour shift. I do need to talk for a good part of my shift so this may also be apart of the problem. Either way I I love the color so I will keep applying as needed
Shelby A.
Westerville, OH
I liked how this worked on my forehead wrinkle lines. I’m 25 years old and my wrinkles are starting to show. This is supposed to help blur the appearance on the first time of use and even over time your texture is supposed to get better. I’ve only used it a few ones so I don’t know long term. It’s a matte finish for sure. Easy to use and creamy. Easy to go over top of make up. No scent. I’m oily and it still seems to work decently.
liilly s.
the best Priming stick i love Lancôme products in general they are soo good i have multiples of this primer it is that good makes my makeup last all day recommend to anyone that is looking for a bomb.com primer
chloe S.
Hereford
Is it worth the money?
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did you like this primer?
Lindsey K.
How long does this stick last with regular use? Doesn't look like there is that much product but maybe it's just the photo.
Lizeth D.