24 colors available

BY LANCÔME #7 in Foundation Sticks

A 24-hour wear, highly pigmented, foundation stick that provides high coverage in a super-gliding, weightless texture for a matte finish.

Get full-coverage and comfortable, long wear for those long days. This foundation's innovative extreme long-wearing formula gives all skintones a flawless, complexion-perfecting coverage all day. Its ultra-lightweight, powder-cream texture glides and blends on smoothly and flawlessly, covering imperfections while leaving a traceless, second-skin look. Formulated with broad spectrum SPF 21 for sun protection, it contains porous polymers that absorb excess acne-producing oils, leaving the skin looking mattified and pore- and shine-free. Transfer-resistant and smudge-resistant, it’s infused with ambora extract, which helps to reduce the appearance of redness, making it suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. This oil-free, pigment-rich makeup stick can be used as a concealer, and it glides on easily for custom contouring or highlighting. Perfectly portable, it can be used for touch ups on the go.

This product is fragrance-free, transfer-resistant, noncomedogenic, and tested under dermatological conditions. These shades were developed based on real skintones so that everyone can find the perfect match.

In an independent consumer study after 1 week:
- 96% felt this product did not dry out the skin
- 95% agreed the product felt comfortable on the skin, allowing it to breathe
- 95% thought the foundation provided good coverage
- 95% felt the product minimized the appearance of imperfections
- 94% agreed the foundation provides a shine-free finish, without leaving the skin feeling greasy
- 93% felt the product evened their skin tone
- 92% thought the product gave them a natural result
- 92% said the foundation minimized the appearance of pores

• Are foundation sticks worth it or should I stick to liquid foundation?4 Answers
  • Literally the quickest foundation ever! Super creamy and full cover...2 Answers
  • Where can you find deals or samples of this product? Love their con...3 Answers
Megan C.
Megan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this product and I was not disappointed as I have been with other Lancome foundations. My skin type is combination Normal/Oily, and this foundation held up extremely well against both humidity and oiliness in my skin. One thing that really blew me away was how little product I needed. I ended up applying it, and then had to remove most of what I applied as the coverage was very full. It applies as a creamy texture, and blends out as a velvety powder finish. I'm typically an NC15/NW10, and I chose shade 140, and found it to be more rosy than I typically go for, though it was the lightest shade available. Not heavy like typical stick foundations, infact was surprisingly light weight. I still recommend setting oily areas with a matte powder if you tend to get shinier throughout your day. Because it is a stick-creamy medium, it's excellent with resurfacing the skin and refining any texture. (Enlarged pores, acne, fine lines etc.) I apply straight from the stick and blend out from the center of my face with a pro-performance sponge (MAC). I didn't rate this a five star because of the rosy undertone, and how cheap the packaging felt. A light weight plastic that was a turn off from a 40 dollar price point. All in all though, I'd say it's worth a try.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Rockland, MA
Review for: 210 Buff N
I booked a custom makeover at Sephora to find a new foundation appropriate for my skin type (oily T-zone, yet dry spots beside my eyes... basically combination skin) with the right amount of coverage (medium) I was looking for. The associate used her Color IQ machine to match me to Lancôme's Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick in 210 Buff (N). Though more pricey than what I was hoping for, I LOVED the coverage it gave me and it matched my skin tone perfectly. Along with several other products (primer, bronzer, blush, translucent powder, setting spray, etc.), the associate helped me achieve a very natural look that enhanced my natural beauty. I also love that this foundation stick has SPF 21 built in, for all day color AND protection. Since I got the look and coverage I wanted, I'm totally willing to spend the extra dollar for this product! Plus, I'm no makeup professional... so I love that it comes as an easy-to-apply stick, for easy blending and building.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product! I bought this in color bisque 360 and it's perfect! I have combination skin, very oily in my t-zone but dry in other places...I also have extremely sensitive skin with hormonal cystic acne around that time of the month. It leaves red marks and hyperpigmentation. I wanted a foundation that I could use in spots needed and not so much on my full face always--this one fits the bill! It is light to medium coverage, but buildable. It melts into your skin nicely so that there are no dry patches. I even used it under my eyes and it didn't get dry and flaky like many do in that area. Also, no oxidation of color on my skin. I cross checked ingredients on cosdna.com and there doesn't seem to be many pore clogging ingredients (another thing that is something extend key important to me!). Only downfall of this stuff is the price...it is definently not cheap, but it is worth it!!!
Doris A.
Doris A.
Jensen Beach, FL
Perfect for on-the-go,
I have small kids and often do not have time to do my makeup before I leave the house. This is PERFECT for my purse stash. It glides on light and smooth, blends like a dream, and provides real coverage for uneven skin tone and some hyperpigmentation. No mess, and the SPF 21 is a huge bonus. Takes the place of my primer, concealer, SPF, foundation and powder (it has a natural matte finish) in a pinch. I often wear it on top of an SPF moisturizer and that's it, and it looks great. The color 410 is a great match for my skin, which is not always the case with Lancôme for me. Expensive but worth it for the quality and convenience - Ive never found a stick foundation this good before.
Ileen M.
Ileen M.
Elmwood park , NJ
OK so stick foundation is very on trend, I personally have tried a few myself however, this one right here is amazing. It's so creamy yet so wait list that you barely have to blend into the skin and within a couple of swipes it has such a natural skin like finish. The texture is so weightless you feel like you have nothing on however it is buildable so you can keep it sheer or make it as full coverage as you want. Regardless it looks like skin! The finish is a natural silky satin, not dewy or matte. If you have oily skin I would lightly powder it! This is not only a fantastic foundation, but it's also amazing for con touring if you want to splurge and get it in a couple shades darker.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Pensacola, FL
I can honestly say I didn't have very high expectations for this foundation stick as I was so loyal to the liquid formula. I could not imagine it could compare or stand up to the coverage/finish of good old TIU. I was proven wrong. This foundation stick goes on smooth and creamy with amazing color payoff/coverage. It dries down to a lightweight, powder finish. It isn't full on dry/matte but a nice natural look. I can not get over how lovely and convenient this foundation stick is. I will certainly not judge a book by it's cover or make assumptions about cosmetic products I may be questionable about from now on. This is a winning product as are most I have tried from Lancome!
Chrystal M.
Chrystal M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently tried this and I am in love with the formula. It was amazing on my combo skin and I love how it dries down to a powder like finish. My only issue is I wish Lancome would work on their undertones a little. I have light to light medium skin that pulls strong yellow not orange. I've tried all of Lancome's undertones and none of them work for me. The cools are way to pink, the neutrals are too beige( wash me out) and the warms( one or two shades look perfect when immediately applied) but ultimately oxidize to a way too orange shade with in an hour or 2 after applying. I was so sad to have to return this product back to the store. The formula was a dream on my skin!
jasmine o.
jasmine o.
Elyria, OH
Okay so it took me about seven months to find the foundation I was going to wear for my wedding day. I tried so many foundations it's not even funny. I ended up purchasing this about a week and a half before the wedding. My wedding day was probably one of the most humid days of the year, 86º and it rained most of the day. When I say that my makeup still looked Flawless when we got home that's what I mean. I am so impressed by this Foundation and I feel like my wedding day was the ultimate test. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. And by the way I have combination skin with an extremely oily T-Zone. I think I blotted my face 2 maybe 3 times at most in 10 hours.
Rochelle F.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First, the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick is VERY easy to use, which I love. It is a medium to buildable coverage. I swipe a couple of lines onto my face and use a beauty sponge to blend it in. I have combination skin (mostly dry with patches of oiliness). This foundation holds up well throughout the day and provides a glowing (not oily look). I combine the foundation with a light powder to set it. The only thing I will note is that during the day I find my skin getting slightly oilier than normal. I like the coverage and ease of applying it. The only concern I really had was the amount you get for the price.
Lexie G.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: 210 Buff N
I absolutely love this foundation. I have combination/dry skin that is acne prone. This foundation applies and blends beautifully, covers anything, and lasts throughout the day. It sets to a lovely satin finish (it's not flat matte, but definitely not dewy) and does not break down on my face. The longest I've worn this was 14 hours and it still looked great at that point. I did blot and refresh with a setting spray about every 4 hours, but nothing super high maintenance.

I do not find myself having to blot nearly as often when I wear this foundation versus when I wear the MUFE stick foundation.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Burbank, CA
What do you use to apply this? Would a beauty blender work, or a specific type of face brush?
Maria P.
Maria P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work well for combo skin?
Karissa W.
Karissa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this work as a contour stick? If not, does anyone know of any good contour sticks?
Madyson B.
Madyson B.
Sandy Hook, KY
I want to buy this so bad is it really as good as it says ? Is it easy to blend into your skin without an oil ?
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since it has SPF does it smell like sunscreen and does it make your skin oily?