BY LANCÔME #6 in Foundation Sticks

A 24-hour wear, highly pigmented, foundation stick that provides high coverage in a super-gliding, weightless texture for a matte finish.

Get full-coverage and comfortable, long wear for those long days. This foundation's innovative extreme long-wearing formula gives all skintones a flawless, complexion-perfecting coverage all day. Its ultra-lightweight, powder-cream texture glides and blends on smoothly and flawlessly, covering imperfections while leaving a traceless, second-skin look. Formulated with broad spectrum SPF 21 for sun protection, it contains porous polymers that absorb excess acne-producing oils, leaving the skin looking mattified and pore- and shine-free. Transfer-resistant and smudge-resistant, it’s infused with ambora extract, which helps to reduce the appearance of redness, making it suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. This oil-free, pigment-rich makeup stick can be used as a concealer, and it glides on easily for custom contouring or highlighting. Perfectly portable, it can be used for touch ups on the go.

This product is fragrance-free, transfer-resistant, noncomedogenic, and tested under dermatological conditions. These shades were developed based on real skintones so that everyone can find the perfect match.

In an independent consumer study after 1 week:
- 96% felt this product did not dry out the skin
- 95% agreed the product felt comfortable on the skin, allowing it to breathe
- 95% thought the foundation provided good coverage
- 95% felt the product minimized the appearance of imperfections
- 94% agreed the foundation provides a shine-free finish, without leaving the skin feeling greasy
- 93% felt the product evened their skin tone
- 92% thought the product gave them a natural result
- 92% said the foundation minimized the appearance of pores

• Tried creating a nude/everyday look few days ago, what do you thi...3 Answers
  • I've used the foundation sticks before but it seems they are alwa...2 Answers
  • This foundation works well for me.what's do you use as a foundati...6 Answers
Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick SPF 21
  • "this foundation stick works very well but i do not recommend to dry skin cause it is not very nourishing yet it does not dry out the skin" in 52 reviews
  • "this foundation stick works very well but i do not recommend to dry skin cause it is not very nourishing yet it does not dry out the skin" in 49 reviews
Amanda R.
Review for: 90 Ivoire N more...
This is the best foundation I think I've ever tried! I have tried so many foundations from drugstore to high end. The only reason I gave it 4/5 stars was due to the price. Most foundations are 1fl oz and this is only .3 fl oz for $42. I would like to see how long the stick lasts and do an update to see it it's worth it. If it didn't work so well I wouldn't splurge on it. The foundation gives me fantastic coverage on the first application. I don't like my makeup to look/feel heavy and this is perfect for me. My skin isn't terrible, but i do have some darker spot and freckles due to sun exposure, as well as post acne scarring that are usually pretty dark red/purple in color. My skin is combination (oily in t zone) and this does not separate and lasts all day. I have expression lines on my forehead and usually foundation will settle and crease into those lines...not cute! This foundation has not done that!! It is also super easy to apply. I just swipe over a few spots on my face, blend with a flat top kabuki brush and I'm ready for the next step!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
April P.
N Royalton, OH
Review for: 220 Buff C more...
I wish I could give this product more than 5 stars! I have been using this foundation for about a year now and I don't know how I didn't find it sooner.  This was recommended to me by a Ulta employee while I was browsing one day.  I have never looked back since.  Other foundations always felt cakey on my face and smelled funny in my opinion.  I hated feeling like I was wearing a ton of make up.  I also hated how much came off anytime I touched my face.  This stick foundation is different and is a definite game changer.  The stick is so smooth and creamy.  It is incredibly easy to blend despite being a stick.  It is satin smooth and gives a beautiful matte finish.  I can't say enough good things about this foundation.  It is pricey but oh so worth it.  I wish everyone could experience the magic that is this!
Abby R.
Review for: 280 Bisque W more...
This foundation is very beautiful for pretty much any skin type, and it works really really well to give good coverage and an almost flawless looking satin Matte finish. My only complaint is the color range. I'm fair-light with yellow/golden undertones and the closest shade match to me is 090 Ivoire, which pulls WAY too pink, and 280 Bisque, which is WAY too dark. Lancome does this with a lot of their foundations where the "golden" or "warm" shades pull really pink and the "neutral" and "cool" shades look straight up gray. Other than that, I love this product and use it pretty much daily as a cream Bronzer/contour.
Ashley s.
Review for: Other more...
This has to be one of my favorite foundations! Super easy to put on especially if you have no time to get ready (ya know, wake up 45 min before you have to leave) I think my only problem with this foundation is that A) I have to put a drop of face oil on my brush before applying or it dries rather quick & cant blend it out. B) It does bring out a little of my skins texture & C) After I’ve finished the stick there is still A TON more product left in the bottom part so I’m finding myself sticking my brush in instead of applying directly to my face to get my moneys worth!
Sade S.
I like this stick foundation. It has such a beautiful finish to it and the coverage is really nice. My biggest problem with this foundation is the price point, it's super pricey and I can't really justify anyone spending over $40 for a stick foundation. I love the shade range and the fact that it has SPF in it without leaving a white cast. It's a really nice luxury foundation but there are plenty of stick foundations on the market that are just as nice and half the price. Another issue I had with the foundation is that it felt heavy on the skin, for most that's not an issue but I hate feeling weighed down.
Adrienne T.
The Lancôme Teint Idole foundation stick is nice. I like the compact ability of it and the nicely sized packaging. The foundation stick goes on nicely and isn’t too tacky. I like the fact that it’s not a liquid, so when I travel, I don’t have to have it count against me as liquid weight. I’ve gone through one, and have a second one. The price isn’t too bad at $42-44 a stick. Would I buy it a 3rd time? Who knows; I still prefer the Tom Ford Traceless Beauty foundation stick.
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
I’m obsessed with this foundation stick. I’m actually wearing it today. This blends into my skin so beautifully and perfectly that it feels like I’m not wearing any. Normally stick foundations I don’t necessarily go to but this one I just love and highly recommend it. It matches my skin tone perfectly to where I didn’t have any trouble at all finding one.
Chloe S.
San Antonio
Review for: 215 Buff N, Other more...
So to start out, I had to try 4 different shades to find my match. Once I got it though, I was set! This is a suuuuper long lasting and *VERY FULL COVERAGE* foundation. It covers everything. It evens out skintone, covers up my acne scarring, and even the darkest freckles. (Also it works to cover up tattoos) it is also a very matte finish. I love this because it will last all day and give me the fullest coverage from almost all foundations I’ve tried.
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
At first I was skeptical about using a stick foundation and then I gave it a try with this Lancôme foundation stick and absolutely fell in love. It’s so easy and handy to quickly swipe and blend. It leaves my skin looking porcelain and I always recommend this to clients. Plus I am a big sunscreen freak so to even add sunscreen in it it’s phenomenal. I wouldn’t recommend to those that are super dry skin since it’s a soft matte finish. The only cons I have is that I go through one pretty fast.
Brii D.
Eagleville
Is this full coverage?
Jacqueline R.
Burbank, CA
What do you use to apply this? Would a beauty blender work, or a specific type of face brush?
Maria P.
Does this product work well for combo skin?
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA
Since it has SPF does it smell like sunscreen and does it make your skin oily?
Leslie R.
Are foundation sticks worth it or should I stick to liquid foundation?