BY LANCÔME

An oil-free, high-coverage, long-wearing liquid foundation in a portable cushion compact. This ultra-innovative cushion foundation gives you buildable full coverage and refreshing hydration that lasts. Its unique, patented Polar Cushion Technology™ is custom-designed for long-wear coverage. Unlike a sponge cushion, the ultra-absorbent fiber network was specifically crafted to lock in high coverage textures. Its touch-activated filter dispenses the perfect amount of formula with every application, and the result is liquid foundation, without leaks or spills. The perfectly portable compact comes with a customized puff applicator for a high coverage result, making it an easy-to-use, on-the-go makeup. The oil-free liquid formula glides easily and comfortably onto the skin, while delivering a refreshing cooling effect upon application. The result is a lightweight, hydrating formula with a natural-looking matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic and is tested under dermatological control for all skin types. Research results: In an independent consumer study on 100 women after 1 week: - 97% said the product was easy and quick to apply - 97% agree that the product glides well on skin upon application - 96% felt the product gave a lightweight feel on the skin - 95% said the cushion allowed for the right amount of formula to be dispensed at each application - 93% agreed the product felt breathable on the skin - 91% agree that the product leaves a homogenous, even finish on the skin - 91% said the product blended well into the skin upon application - 90% thought the product evened and smoothed out skin tone - 90% felt the product gave a natural result - 89% agreed the product left the skin feeling comfortable all day long see more...

• Adoraria ser um testador, para futuramente comprar. Be the first to answer!
  • Is this one of the best cushion foundation. I'm always paranoid t...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the original teint idole foundation?1 Answers
Katie L.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 250 Bisque W
Okay, so I bought this from from Belk last weekend and after wearing it for a week I have some opinions.
Disclaimer: I have normal skin and sometimes get oily in the T zone

Pros: It has SPF 50 which is very important to me. It has a dewy finish which makes the skin look radiant and healthy. It also has great coverage (a solid medium)

Cons: Since it is dewy, I do not find that it lasts as long as the other products in the Teint Idole line. It breaks up on my chin after 4 hours (drives me crazy) even though I prime my face. While it does have medium to buildable coverage, I have the hardest time covering up the redness on my cheeks (I do not have rosacea, just a broken capillary). Sometimes when I set my under eyes with powder it moves the product on my cheeks and it can look patchy. My final con with this product is that even though I use a warm shade, it turns pink on my skin after a couple of hours. I'm not sure if that it because of the SPF in it or not.

Christina P.
El Centro, CA
I would have to say that my favorite 2016 summer product was "Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Cushion SPF 50". I found it not to be just a foundation, it contains hydration moisturizer, and sunscreen, which was perfect that it's all in one container. I didn't have to worry about applying 2 seperate products, which saved me time. The found is non greasy, in fact I felt more moisturized! It's long lasting but easy to remove with makeup remover when I wanted it off. The cute little container is small enough to fit in my pocket and yet a little goes a long way. The unique applicator is actually a cushion, which goes around your fingers and you just cushion the foundation in a patting motion. I love it, I love having my foundation, moisturizer, and sunscreen all in one! I recommend it to all you ladies who want to save time and have your three Main neccessities all in one cushion!
dana m.
Staten Island, NY
Very surprised ! I'm not a fan of the cushion foundations at all. I have tried drugstore to high end and feel like it's a waste of money. This surprised the cr@p out of me! I can't believe I am constantly reaching for it. It's so extremely lightweight and medium to full coverage (full coverage with 2 layers) I don't like the sponge that comes in it I use my real techniques sponge to apply. I love that I have SPF 50 and really amazing coverage AND not glowy. I have combo skin (tzone oily, cheeks normal) I love the look of a natural finish I don't like too matte or too dewy. My only downside is the price for the amount of foundation. I wish all the cushions were cheaper bc your not getting as much .oz as in a traditional bottle.
Stephanie T.
portland, or
The original teint idole ultra liquid is probably one of my top 5 favorite foundation formulas. The cushion is just as good! Lancôme already has a cushion compact in their miracle cushion which is more of your traditional cushion style compact you see in Asia where it's more of a tinted bb of some sort, but for us girls who love the full coverage it wasn't enough... That is until teint idole cushion launched and I love it! I work at Sephora and have played with this foundation a bit and it's beautiful! Has the same longevity of the liquid we all know and love and I want to say it's also transfer resistant as well once it dries down. Love this! And the packaging is beautiful as well!
Abby B.
This is a first impression of this product. All in all it is pretty decent for a cushion foundation in regards to coverage. However, be aware that the product color number don't match up exactly. I am an 090 in the regular Teint Idole and it matches me well but in the cushion the 090 is slight orange and slightly too dark. It is a very very glowey foundation. I have dry skin and I even thought it was too glowey and wet looking on me. It takes a bit to dry but the coverage is the main clear winner here. If you want a quick foundation with medium buildable coverage and are not a super pale person you should find your shade here.
Galiba H.
Magna, UT
If your looking for a compact with amazing coverage, no shine and has spf. Stop right here you have found the one. Comes in a great range of colors and also has spf 50! Like woah! For summer this is perfect. Some compacts do not have lasting power, but this one does and I encourage you all to stop at a Lancome counter to at least try it. The formula is great and the design is as well
ashley r.
Review for: 090 Ivoire N
I've been using this product for a little over a week. I find that it coverage is phenomenal and it still feels light and airy versus thick and heavy like most foundations I've used in the past. It does cost a pretty penny, but my beauty consultant informed me that if I focus more on my T zone and blend outwards that it will last much longer (duh). Overall a favorite so far :)
Tiffany B.
Rockton, PA
Review for: 090 Ivoire N
This cushion is by far my favorite Lancôme Cosmetics product! I'm a Beauty Advisor at a department store and fell in love when I first received this. I used it so much that I needed a second one about three months after I got it. It has a nice natural finish and lasts all day. Plus the spf of 50 is awesome! I definitely recommend this to everyone!!!
Janae M.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: 090 Ivoire N
I absolutely love this foundation! It has a very skin like appearance and is easy to build coverage where you need to. I have dry/combination skin and this works like a charm. My skin is glowing once this is applied. It is the easiest to apply foundation I have ever tried. I have already repurchased once and will continue to do so!
Jenna C.
Redding, CA
I love the coverage of this product. There are so many good things about this foundation, you can touch up on the go, 50 spf, great coverage, good for all skin types. It can also be full coverage if you use a bit more. This os my new favorite foundation.
Parul G.
How's the coverage on this? And does this work for oily skin?
Jaida R.
Port Neches, TX
How do you like this? What is the coverage? What is the finish? I'm looking for a medium coverage luminous finish.
Helene K.
Minneapolis, MN
I have extremely oily skin, does this last throughout the day for someone with my skin type? Also, what kind of coverage does it give? I don't want something super cakey.
Janice L.
I would love to try this product or know if it stays on all day. I know it's lighter coverage than the teint 24hour foundation bottle. Also am wondering how long it lasts as a cushion itself because it's a cushion compact.
Vianney G.
Mission, TX
Is this good for oily skin?