BY LANCÔME #86 in Powder Foundation

High coverage, long-wearing liquid foundation in a portable cushion compact. This oil-free, lightweight liquid foundation gives you the buildable coverage you need, plus refreshing hydration, SPF 50 Sunscreen, and a natural matte finish.

The technology: three years of research in the making, this ultra-innovative cushion foundation gives you buildable full coverage and refreshing hydration that lasts— the first of its kind.

Its patented Polar Cushion Technology™ is tailor-made for long-wear and coverage. Unlike a sponge cushion, the ultra-absorbent fiber network was specifically crafted to lock in high coverage textures. Plus, its touch-activated filter dispenses the perfect amount of formula with every application— the result is liquid foundation, without leaks or spills.

The perfectly portable compact comes with a customized puff applicator for a high coverage result, making Teint Idole Ultra Cushion your easy-to-use, quick, on-the-go companion.

The formula: the oil-free liquid formula glides easily and comfortably onto the skin, while delivering a refreshing cooling effect upon application. The result is a lightweight, hydrating formula with a natural matte finish.

Oil-Free. Non comedogenic. Tested under dermatological control for all skin types.

Benefits

Broad Spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen is available in all shades.

How To Use:

1. Close the inner lid tightly after each use to preserve freshness.
2. Teint Idole Ultra Cushion is best used with its custom velvet sponge applicator to achieve a high coverage result. It can also be used with your favorite foundation brush, sponge, or beauty blender.
3. Lightly tap the middle of the cushion to release the liquid foundation. Gently pat the puff onto the skin in a tap-tap motion, beginning at the center of the face and continuing to other areas of redness or imperfections. Tap and repeat as desired for more coverage.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Alcohol Denat., Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Bis-peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water, Mentha Piperita Extract / Peppermint Extract, Rna, Zea Mays Kernel Extract / Corn Kernel Extract, Rosa Centifolia Extract / Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Sorbitol, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Talc, Arginine, Pyridoxine Hcl, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenylalanine, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Nylon-12, Tyrosine, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Maltitol, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Histidine Hcl, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum / Fragrance, Linalool, Eugenol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, [+/- May Contain Ci 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

• Adoraria ser um testador, para futuramente comprar. Be the first to answer!
  • Is this one of the best cushion foundation. I'm always paranoid t...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the original teint idole foundation?1 Answers
🌜Melita H.
La Jolla, CA
Review for: 330 Bisque N more...
I originally bought this foundation with the hopes of obtaining that dewy Kpop inspired look and it was everything I wanted and a bit more.
My skin type is combo and leaning towards oily, so I expected to look attain that perfect dewy look for about 2 hours and then be an oily greaseball by the end of the day; however, when set with  Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder lightly, I can maintain the dewy look for a bit more than half a day. Plus, the coverage of this product is enough to cover slight discoloration due to acne scars and redness from acne.
The downfall of this product is truly the disproportionate ratio between price and volume of product. I got mine during December and it has more or less finished now (currently mid-March).
Will not be purchasing again, but this definitely set a standard for my future cushion foundation purchases.
Sarah G.
Katy
This review makes me so sad to write because I love Lancôme but this foundation was terrible for me. I’ve used the liquid tient idol liquid foundation and I thought “oooh a cushion would be nice, especially for travel” and I was wrong. The coverage just wasn’t there and it was so hard to tell when I was running out. I felt like I went to use it was Morning I was out. You don’t get nearly as much product as you would purchasing one of their other foundations, which for the price was very disappointing. All in all I’m not crazy about the cushion foundations but I was sure Lancôme would slay this and it was a miss for me.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Excellent coverage and beautiful colors!  This is one of the best foundation formulas on the market.  It is long-lasting and feels very light.  The cushion foundation is just like the standard but the liquid is soaked into a little sponge and packed into a compact.  It is like a travel version of the liquid foundation.  On days when I'm running late and can't use my beauty blender or brushes, this compact works wonders.  It has a sponge applicator similar to a compact powder applicator.  It goes on smoothly and dries quickly.
Marie K.
Powell, TN
Review for: 110 Ivoire C more...
I’ve heard a lot of people loving cushion foundation recently, so I thought it was high time I tried one out! I have been using this one from Lancome and I love the finish of it, it gives coverage without being cakey and feels light and lasts on the skin. It also has a really glowing and dewy finish which you guys know I love! If it runs out, Lancome also do refills which is handy.
Road K.
Review for: 210 Buff N more...
This cushion foundation is lightweight, which I prefer. It didn't have a lot of coverage though, but buildable, so I just came back and apply 2 or 3 layers on any area that I want. It said the foundation gave a matte finish, which is kind of matte, not very matte still. I always use a good moisture cream before applying this. This foundation does make you look natural, but dry your skin fast, so use very moisture cream before applying it.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: 310 Bisque C more...
Great natural looking foundation. I feel it very lightweight in my skin. It’s super easy to apply thanks to the cushion, and it lasts most of the day (but not for like several hours).
Catherine M.
Review for: 250 Bisque W more...
I adore my teint idole ultra foundation, so I was so excited to see there was a cushion version. I really like how convenient it is. I can finish my foundation routine in less than a minute! BUT I still prefer the liquid version.
This has less coverage and is a bit dewier
Andrea O.
Teint Idole Ultra Cushion makeup bases have many benefits, among them are to provide lightness to the skin, have a greater hydration capacity, relax the face, provide a more natural finish and the list extends a variety of incredible properties Which characterize these products.
How does it work? The new base of Lancome, comes in a packaging that you can replace once finished the product, so once it is finished you only have to buy your spare and keep your original box, to this I give a 10 for recycling. But the really interesting thing is in the "cushion" or pad. The packing of these bases are type of powder, as if it were a compact powder. In this one comes the sponge to apply the product and underneath, behind a porous pad that contains the base, to press it leaves the product of very liquid form, is so fine that it looks like water, nevertheless it possesses a totally high coverage, reason why That a single pressure is enough to create a natural look. The Cushion Blush Subtle is completely different, although following the same style, since it does not have that pad that separates us from the product itself, its texture is much more liquid than the previous one. It is a fluid and ultra-light makeup, which has a small and very flirty sponge. Note that it is very important to preserve the freshness of this makeup with mousse texture, because the product comes in a beautiful hermetic case that is like a compact with mirror incorporated with two compartments
Reilly S.
Chestnut hill , MA
Review for: 110 Ivoire C more...
Sadly this foundation did not work out for me:( I wanted to love it but it made me break out and didn't sit well on my skin (I have combo/dry skin). I do love Lancôme's other products, but this one was a miss for me.
jasara t.
Newark , DE
Review for: 210 Buff N more...
I’ve never liked a cushion foundation before. I grabbed this because my ulta was out of my color in the bottle. It is as flawless as the bottle version, super easy to apply, and super convenient for traveling.
Parul G.
How's the coverage on this? And does this work for oily skin?
Janice L.
I would love to try this product or know if it stays on all day. I know it's lighter coverage than the teint 24hour foundation bottle. Also am wondering how long it lasts as a cushion itself because it's a cushion compact.
Helene K.
Minneapolis, MN
I have extremely oily skin, does this last throughout the day for someone with my skin type? Also, what kind of coverage does it give? I don't want something super cakey.
Jaida R.
Port Neches, TX
How do you like this? What is the coverage? What is the finish? I'm looking for a medium coverage luminous finish.
claire e.
Pointe claire, QC
How can this perfoem for oily skin?