BeautyFaceFace MakeupLancôme
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation

88 foundation shades in 3 formats, find your most flawless match yet.

[product:lancome-teint-idole-ultra-24h-long-wear-foundation] is this a good go to daily foundation for a smooth look?
Can any one who wears [product:lancome-teint-idole-ultra-24h-long-wear-foundation] tell me how it feels after wearing for 6+ hours? Is it oily? Dry? Does it burn on your skin at any point while you wear it?
How long will this foundation last in the summer?
Start your review of Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation!
Sierra S.
Iola, KS
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Sierra S.
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Sierra S.
Review for: 260 Bisque N
An Ulta employee sold me on this product in store! Of course I bought it and couldn’t wait to actually put it on, but I wasn’t impressed :( I wanted to love this foundation. It’s not horrible by any means but it most certainly isn’t my favorite. Maybe I need to play around with different primers and different application methods. Does dry done fairly quickly so it’s best to work in sections! Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation
Ciara W.
NewYork
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Ciara W.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 215 Buff N
This is my RIDE OR DIE foundation. I have a lot of redness and this covers it so easily without having to use too much product. And it STAYS. Literally have worn it for almost 24 hours. I’m shade 215 N Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear #fullcoverage #foundation #fullcoveragefoundation
Heather H.
Arthur City, TX
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: belk
Review for: 210 Buff N
I've been wearing this Lancôme foundation for almost 2 years now. I absolutely love it! This foundation has great coverage, doesn't make my skin oily, or look like my make-up is "caked on". I love the natural finish the Lancôme foundation gives me!
Karly F.
Chateaugay, NY
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Karly F.
Review for: 210 Buff N
I’ve had very good luck with this foundation. It’s all I’ve been using lately and actually provides long wear coverage. I would say it’s buildable but more of a medium coverage foundation. I have very oily skin and so far so good and it hasn’t caused my skin to break out like some other foundations I’ve tried!
Patrycja P.
South Windsor, CT
Review for: 210 Buff N
Color: 210 BUF N I love this foundation! I am a huge makeup lover and I tested many different foundations. This one is one of the best that I’ve had. My skin is little problematic, dry and I struggle with occasional acne and hyperpigmentation. This foundation makes my skin smooth and luminous. When I have it on I get compliments about my skin! It is little pricey but worth the money. Pros: +gives delicate glow (skin looks healthy) +the smell is very subtle +buildable coverage ( from light to full cover) + big range of available colors +beautiful bottle Cons: -little pricey
Gina K.
Huntington Beach
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Gina K.
Review for: 320 Bisque W
My classic, go-to foundation. It absorbs into your skin and gives a natural look. Satin finish without looking cakey. medium coverage but definitely can be full as it is very buildable! Recommended by me, trust me!
Jennifer A.
Lexington, SC
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Jennifer A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 210 Buff N
I used to wear Dior Forever for years and recently replaced it with this foundation. It has become my holy grail! Buildable full coverage. I find it applies best with a beauty blender. Finishes flawlessly!
Nesha  M.
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Nesha  M.
Review for: 450 Suede N
Longevity is great, it's transfer proof and coverage is medium to full. The finish is beautiful, soft and velvety. Sets quickly and has great staying power. It wears like a second skin. What I like most about this foundation is that it is buildable without feeling cakey. I used to wear Estee Lauder Doublewear which is a great foundation but it made my skin feel heavy and cakey. The pump on this is fantastic, it allows me to pump out exactly what I need. This applies best in small sections. It blends flawlessly into my skin.
Elizabeth M.
San Leon, TX
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Review for: 110 Ivoire C
This is a beautiful, easily applied, smooth, and long wearing foundation. it is almost perfect for me, except that my skin is oily and I have to apply powder all day long when I wear it. It would be pure magical perfection if my skin were a touch on the dry side. I am going to use it though, just probably more towards the winter time when I'm not so shiny.
Clarissa F.
Peoria, AZ
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Clarissa F.
Review for: 550 Suede C
My friend recommended this foundation to me and I love it! This foundation lasted 14 hours through a full work day with no powder touch ups. I only blotted my face with a kleenex. It is definitely worth the price and it is my new fave.

747 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rimsha G.
Derby, Derbyshire
il y a 2 mois
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation is this a good go to daily foundation for a smooth look?
Tanisha J. il y a 2 mois
Yes! I love this foundation. Definitely my top 3.
Shannon A.
Mebane, NC
il y a 2 mois
Can any one who wears Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation tell me how it feels after wearing for 6+ hours? Is it oily? Dry? Does it burn on your skin at any point while you wear it?
Zeynep A. il y a 2 mois
It is super oily. my face literally shines so much that i have to blot a few times a day. but no, it doesn’t burn. i love it when i first put it on, it makes my face look sooooo good so if you don’t mind blotting i recommend. but i’m not a fan of the oil because it makes my mascara run as it smears on my undereye.
Dina H.
Stony Point, NY
il y a 3 mois
Danesha Y. il y a 3 mois
Maybelline shade coconut Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Medium Coverage Hydrating Foundation, Mocha, 1 fl. oz. [name: actual_color value: actual_color-mocha]
Michelle M.
il y a 6 mois
Hi Friends, I’m curious to know which type of makeup do you prefer or find yourself purchasing more often. Do you prefer more prestige ( high end ) for instance, Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation , Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned in Casablanca , YSL Mascara The Shock Cofanetto 1 Noir A , drug store, products like , MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Ruby Valentine ( my fave, btw! ) , Photo Focus™ Foundation Porcelain , Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Sunkissed - 0.38oz or do you have an even mixture of both? I’m always open to try any makeup of the sort, from anywhere. EXCEPT, my brows. I’ve been true to Mini Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer Shade 3.75 in shade #6 and ABH DIPBROW® Gel - Mini Taupe Mascara in #granite or #ebony, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze for years. ( ABH #browFreeze is new ) But on the same note, I’ve yet to find any brow products that have knocked my socks off at the drug store that work as well as, my tried and true brow products up above. Well, having said all that, I do tend to go through phases where I will purchase more products from Sephora , Ulta , and or Nordstrom more often than say, Target or CVS Pharmacy . And vice versa. So, tell me, what are your favorite tried and true makeup products? I’m sure any and all would love to hear your recommendations , I know I will. 😘
Beth L. il y a 6 mois
Both...high end and drug store. Foundation I've found and come to love for mature skin is IT Full Coverage Concealer and Fiera Full Coverage Concealer.
Terry M.
Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire
il y a 7 mois
Jennifer D. il y a 7 mois
It's a tad patchy. Probably best for oilier/normal skin. If you have dry skin...run.