BY LANCÔME #8 in Liquid Foundation

An oil free, longwearing, natural matte foundation that creates a velvety-smooth complexion for up to 24 hours. Available in 40 medium to full coverage, buildable shades.

This foundation was made for those ultra-long days that you do not have the time to retouch your makeup. Formulated with color-true NAI pigments, it maintains your skin’s pH level so that color stays put all day long, without caking or creasing. Plus, it’s infused with perlite and silica to ensure that excessive oils are absorbed, leaving behind a shine-free velvety matte complexion.

It took the Lancôme labs 8 years of research to develop this expert formula. The scientists wanted to ensure that they could accurately encapsulate the diversity of skin tones throughout the world and ensure a true-to-life match. As a result, we are proud to say that anyone can find their perfect match with Teint Idole Ultra Wear.

How To Use:

Step 1
Prep your complexion with our oil-free, La Base Pro primer for longer wearing makeup and a smoother canvas.

Step 2 (Optional)
To address concerns such as dark circles, discoloration & rosacea, dab a pea-sized amount of Teint Idole Ultra Wear Camouflage Corrector onto the problem area.

Step 3
Apply Teint Idole with the Lancôme foundation brush #2 or your favorite makeup tool. When using a foundation brush, lightly feather the product, starting where there is the most discoloration and blend outward.

Pro Tip:
For a dewier, freshly plumped look, add a few drops of Genifique Advanced Youth Activating Serum to the foundation, mix it and apply as needed!

Shades 520 Suede – 560 Suede
WATER, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, NYLON-12, ISODODECANE, ALCOHOL DENAT., CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, PEG-20, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, SILICA, ALUMINA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, TOCOPHEROL, METHYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, BUTYLPARABEN

[+/- MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES]

Shades 090 Ivoire – 510 Suede
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
OCTINOXATE 2.9970%

COSMETIC INGREDIENTS
WATER, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT., ISODODECANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/POLYTRIMETHYLSILOXYMETHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, NYLON-12, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ISOHEXADECANE, SILICA, PERLITE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, BHT, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE

MAY CONTAIN
TITANIUM DIOXIDE
IRON OXIDES

Hannah W.
Review for: 90 Ivoire N more...
This is a fantastic foundation for pale ladies like myself. And no, I don't mean your typical pale... I'm talking about "lives in Alaska without any sunlight half the year and when I do I just burn" level paleness. I used to reach for Revlon ColorStay, however, as I approach 30, Revlon ColorStay no longer works with my skin and has started to look rather cakey.

Lancome's ultra long wear foundation has medium coverage and always looks natural. The only thing I've noticed is that sometimes after a long night, my skin looks a bit dry around my nose, but this is easily remedied with some moisturizer.

Yes, it is pricey, but completely worth it. A little goes a long way, so it lasts for months. Also, if you have sensitive skin, I'd highly recommend this; it's the only foundation with decent coverage that hasn't made me break out. I've compared it side-by-side with other brands and nothing is so, er, skin-friendly?

Out of all the pale-friendly foundations I have tried, this is the best and most natural-looking and doesn't make me break out. This particular variety, the palest shade, works well on cool-toned skin.
Katherine H.
West Covina, CA
Review for: 110 Ivoire C more...
First off, I would like to start with the fact that my skin is super oily with a few dry areas like my chin. I’ve tried different foundations like Dior and Makeup Forever and and tinted moisturizers like Laura Mercier and Tarte. Trying on these different varieties with different coverages has both been positive and negative but none with a lasting impression. Once I came across this foundation from Lancôme I truly fell in love. There is no over powering scent and the coverage is buildable and goes on medium-full. Yes it’s on the pricy side, I don’t always have $47+ to spare but this is a splurge that I know is worth it’s price because of the quality. Paired with the right primer this foundation can be long lasting. Also to note, I work in a restaurant for about 10 hours plus daily and I don’t come out of work looking like an oil slick so I know this product is a win.
Manee Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 280 Bisque W more...
I'm not too sure why this foundation has so many positive reviews...
To start, my skin type is severely oily. As a result, my skin becomes really textured with many clogged pores (tiny little bumps that contain no pus). I also have redness around my nose, mouth, and chin.
I purchased this foundation for $47. As a higher end brand, I expected better quality but I was so wrong! The only good thing I have to say about this foundation is that the color match is the best out of every foundation I've tried (which is a lot) and it doesn't oxidize. Other than that, I would not repurchase this!
The foundation is drying, so my skin will look patchy about 5 hours later. You would think it works well with oily skin, but maybe it does for someone who is slightly oily. The way it separates looks so harsh and muddy, and it emphasized dry patches that I didn't even know I had. It also emphasizes texture really badly. My clogged pores are flesh colored and can only really be seen in the sun without any makeup on. When I wear this foundation, it makes them look like dark brown spots.
Because of the price, I wouldn't recommend this foundation especially if you have dry skin or bumpy skin texture.
Jae o.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 320 Bisque W more...
For the past couple of months, I've been lucky that my skin has remained blemish-free, except for a pimple or two during 'that time of the month.' I wore Urban Decay's One and Done (in Medium) the entire summer season since I didn't need that much coverage and I was all about the 'no makeup makeup' look.
Now that it's fall, I wanted to try out a new foundation that's ideal for combination/oily skin like mine. I walked into Sephora, swatching every matte foundation there is, but Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation was what got my attention. Right off the bat, I loved its texture when applied to my skin (I swatched both at the back of my hand and jawline). I asked a Sephora specialist to color-match me, and 320 Bisque W was the perfect match when she applied it on my left cheek with a brush.
I've been wearing this foundation for three days now, and I'm so far loving it on my skin. I have used two different primers under this foundation: (1) MakeUp Forever Step 1 Mattifying Primer and (2) Rimmel Stay Matte Primer. I find that using the MakeUp Forever primer makes my skin matte, but also makes it very dry to touch. When I used the Rimmer Primer, however, my foundation went on smoothly using a flat-top kabuki brush (similar to Sigma's F80 brush). I have also tried applying it with a damp BeautyBlender Pro, and the coverage became a bit more sheer (but not BB/CC cream sheer) unless you add more product to build up the coverage (a pump and a half is usually enough to cover my entire face). I set this foundation with CoverFX's Perfect Setting Powder and spray on Urban Decay's All-Nighter Long-Lasting Setting spray for final touches.
I knocked out a star in my rating because my foundation holds up to about six to eight hours of wear before needing to blot it with blotting sheets and/or blotting powder (I use CoverFX Blotting Powder). This foundation also doesn't come cheap, so I couldn't give it a perfect rating for that reason.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: 410 Bisque W more...
This foundation is my new holy grail foundation! It is full coverage and very long lasting. A little bit of foundation goes such a long way during application. Not only that, but it wears beautifully throughout the day. My skin type is dry-combo skin and although the initial application of foundation is flawless, I LOVE the look of when my natural oils peak through and show a luminous glow. No greasiness or foundation breakdown at all! Yes, this foundation is on the pricey side at $47 a bottle... but the results make it definitely worth it. For reference, I am MAC NC40 and wear 410 Bisque W. I would recommend this foundation to everyone!
Rachel M.
Lancome was the original prestige brand that I tried, so it holds a special place in my heart. With that said, I was nearly out of my regular foundation, so I stopped by Ulta to see if they could match me up with a few new things to try. They refused to let me try anything but Lancome, but that's another story. I was sitting next to a lady that was in her 70s and the employee pulled out the exact products for both of us (red flag). She tried 3 different foundations and she didn't even swab them correctly (I'm a make up junkie). The 3 colors that she had in my "range", were nowhere near my skin tone. They were either too yellow or orange. I remember having this issue over a decade ago. Lancome needs to make products that cater to people with fair skin with cool tones and pink undertones. As it stands, this product doesn't exist. This is also why you see make up artists and self titled you tube stars with yellow/orange faces and pink bodies.
Sham A.
Palos Hills, IL
Review for: 210 Buff N more...
Great foundation but would it beat the Estée Lauder double wear?! No! my very first impression was that it was very sheer for some reason. The first layer that I applied on my face went on very sheer and for some reason it surprised me because I heard a lot of people say that it would be full coverage. However after 2-3 layers the foundation went from sheer to full coverage. One really good thing that I found about this foundation is that it lasts for a very long time! It held up, for me, a record of 16 hours straight with out any touch ups !!! I love me a long lasting foundation 😍😍😱😱 I tried mixing this with my Estée Lauder double wear foundation in bone and the results were outstandingly Amazing 😍😍😍 highly recommend mixing both of the foundations for amazing results.
Kelly L.
Wylie, TX
This was a great foundation, the longevity of it in the Texas heat was phenomenal. I have a big issue with foundations slipping off by the 4th hour in this Texas heat but this foundation was still on and showed no sign of flaking or build up. It does, however, show signs of oiliness but nothing a little blotting or powder can’t fix! It is a high coverage foundation it is able to cover most of my acne scars without needing a concealer to go on top of it. Their shade range is personally, my best, the only foundation that matches my skin PERFECTLY. It blends in seamlessly with the color of my face and neck. With all the good things said, I can’t actually use this foundation because I broke out from it. Not cystic acne, but I get little bumps when I use it which shows that my skin and the foundation isn’t compatible): but if you don’t have highly sensitive acne prone skin like i do, I would highly recommend it!
Britani C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: 360 Bisque N more...
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! How did I even live before this came into my life 6 months ago. Holy cow. GAME CHANGER. Natural finish. Not too matte but not too dewy either. Medium coverage. Buildable for sure. Omg my skin has improved, I look freaking amazing, tbh. Thanks Lancôme 😘😘Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear FoundationNYX Collection Noir Eye Liner Skinny BlackMARC JACOBS BEAUTY #Instamarc Light-Filtering Contour PowderJeffree Star Velour Liquid LipstickMorphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
Jamie C.
Nichols , SC
Review for: 210 Buff N more...
I have tested this foundation out several times now.  My skin is normal to dry with fine lines, and freckles.  It has good lasting power, but I cannot build up past medium coverage without it looking cakey.  I do like that the SPF is built in so I can use a different moisturizer.  The wearability is a little different depending on what primer you use so try out a few different ones.  The pump is nice and it really takes very little to do your whole face for medium coverage.  It has not played well with others when I've tried to mix, so I use this one by itself only and for those days I plan to have a full face on more than a few hours (which is really almost any day for me!).  The price is a bit high and I would wait for a sale before getting this one.  It's nice, but it's not going to be a sell out or anything.
Tracy T.
Council Blfs, IA
Anyone use a Beauty blender to apply this product? And do you love the product ?
Ash R.
I have been looking for a great foundation that is not only full coverage, but great for oily skin. Several people in passing have said they like Lancôme but I've never tried it. What are your experiences with this particular foundation? And did it work for your oily skin?
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Does this foundation really stay for 24 hour wear?
Maya J.
How well would this maintain in 90+ degree Texas summer heat and humidity?
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Does this work well for oily skin?

back