BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A breakthrough makeup formula that provides 18-hours of shine-free wear. This fresh formula in a convenient tube delivers weightless-yet-moderate coverage that instantly minimizes the look of pores and imperfections. The complexion remains flawless and shine-free from morning until night—for a full 18 hours—even under humidity and perspiration. The weightless, ultra-resistant formulation contains the breakthrough ColorKeeper™ Refining Complex, which has highly resistant pigments that visibly erase pores and imperfections for flawless, fade-resistant perfection. The exclusive shine-control technology keeps skin looking fresh and matte all day so there's no need for retouching. The formula is non-irritating and protects skin from UV damage with SPF 15 sunscreen. This product is non-acnegenic, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested for safety, and safe for all skin types, even sensitive. The formula is free of oils and fragrances.

• I've got oily, blotchy skin, is the coverage good and doe...1 Answers
  • What makes a woman try out new foundations, when current ...1 Answers
Madison T.
I really enjoyed this product. I also didn't really buy it, its my sisters who got it as a gift. Anyways I like the tint because it blurs my face of blemishes and at the same time moisturizes. Also being that it's Lancôme makes me, a teenager, feel very grown up.
Abby N.
I love the lasting power of=n this. I have dry skin and this foundation does not cling to my dray patches. It has a medium coverage biut the coverage is very buildage. I only wish that this foundation came with a pump, the squeeze tube can get a little messy considering this is a very liquidy formula.
Margarita A.
Richmond, Ca
This did work to give some coverage but it made me break out so badly that I returned it. It does say it's for sensitive skin but it was the worst breakout I have ever had.
Chelsey U.
Bluffdale , UT
I have very sensitive skin and I am prone to break outs, Lacomes formulas are one of few that don't irritate my skin and has a long lasting wear, truly worth every penny
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
I do not like the product, it leaves my skin very oily looking. Also doesn't have any coverage. It has that very heavy foundation smell to it none like other foundations.
Taylor J.
I love this foundation for when im going for a lighter coverage look. It leaves a dewy finish, which is good with my combination skin
Lisa A.
Modesto, CA
Much preferred my Renergie Lift make up with SPF 20. Smoother coverage applied with brush and the 12-hr hold is plenty for me
Rawda K.
Dearborn, MI
Creamy and sheer. Light to medium coverage. I wear it during the summer sometimes and gives a natural flawless pretty look.
Sarah T.
palm coast
This is a good foundation for someone with very oily skin. My skin is combination so it was just too matte for me.
Dana D.
Great foundation, goes on smooth, comes in many different colors and gives a very flawless yet natural look.
Cathi P.
Montgomery, IL
I've got oily, blotchy skin, is the coverage good and does it resist shine through even if your skin is oily? Do you still need to use a finishing powder?
Lisa A.
Modesto, CA
What makes a woman try out new foundations, when current look is neither dated or unattractive?