BY LANCÔME

Star Bronzer Palette is a silky, smooth bronzer, blush and highlighter that adds instant color, shimmer and healthy glow to cheeks and temples.

In three simple steps, tan, blush and highlight your complexion. For any skintone and any face shape, your tan is magnified. The three powder formulas are silky for a smooth and even application, blending seamlessly for sheer or intense coverage.

• Talc
  • Ethylparaben

• Is this has a good Quality?? it is worth the price??1 Answers
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
This terrific trio is for any skintone! It is my go-to when it comes to creating a beautiful and healthy glow.

It acts as a highlighter, bronzer, and blush-er. 😘 The palette is high-quality and luxury based. There is no chalkiness or cheapness. Each base is smooth and silky. I love to use the highlighter around my eyes and cheeks. The blush is very subtle and flirty. I absolutely love the bronzer in this palette; I believe it completes the entire look.

It creates a wonderful and natural look of healthy skin. If you're going for that "beach bum" sort of look, this product is for you. The blend is seamless and the product is priceless. Absolutely worth it.
Victoria D.
Townsend
I love the quality of the powder and the ease of use. It gives a matte finish and has 2 uses. SunKissed look and contouring. Blend beautifully with the proper brush. I recommend it to my clients. I have purchased this 3 times at Lancôme.com.
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
I have a mini of this product. I haven’t used it enough to really rate it. I like the fact that you have 3 colors to mix & use in different ways. You can customize it for what you want. I know it is great because it’s Lancôme. I have yet to use one of there product that I don’t like or does not work well.
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love this little palette! It has easily and fastly became my new best friend! I love that I don’t have to pack a lot on. A little goes a long way and blends so naturally! Would highly recommend this little beauty!
Karianne M.
Lancaster
This bronzer is great I have stood by it for the longest time and I really do enjoy this product. However I have to say at times it doesn’t look so pigmented it tends to come off as a bronzer yet with some grey tone within it.
mia j.
glendora, CA
i love this palette. it’s portable and the packaging is really nice. i love the powders because they’re super smooth and pretty. i wish it had more highlighter but it is a small product. the highlighter is also not that shiny, more of a natural finish
Nina B.
Fife, WA
The colors are really subtle and versatile so they can pretty much match any skin tone. They also blend out really easily making it impossible to have blotchy blush or bronzer. I will definitely be repurchasing
Saba Z.
atlanta
As long as you know lancome is really expansive specially for teenage girls who doesn't work however it is awesome product no allergies but I rather buy something with same work but different wealth like I said it is expansive
Kayla D.
LOVE THIS PALETTE. The colors are great and not overwhelming. Love the subtly of the palette and how great it goes with all my other make up. 10/10 recommend this product by Lancôme!
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
I love the lancome star bronzer pallette! The colors are perfect for bronze and blush . Shimmery and pigmented. Perfect for your summer sun kissed look .
Katherine Anne C.
Abu Dhabi
Is this has a good Quality?? it is worth the price??