BY LANCÔME

A lightweight, long-lasting bronzing powder. This sheer and silky powder delivers a natural sun-kissed glow for any season. Exceptional light-reflecting pigments ensure a radiant, tanned makeup result. Its smooth and comfortable texture blends effortlessly and evenly into the skin. This product is: suitable for all skin types, allergy tested, free of oil and fragrance, non-comedogenic. see more...

• Would like to try. How does this work? I am unfamiliar with this ...2 Answers
  • Would love to try this but worry about how natural it looks on. I...1 Answers
  • How natural looking is this bronzer? 2 Answers
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is too fragile. I can't carry it in my makeup bag that stays in my purse without it breaking! It's not as soft or pigmented as I like a bronzer to be so it's a good base when building color on the cheeks. My shade has been 01 Lumiere for my fair complexion. I honestly am not completely in love so I likely will try other bronzers next, especially for the price point.
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very pigmented and does a great job at adding a nice bronze glow to my every day look. I found this at my local Dillard's when they were going out of business on sale for $9. I decided to give it a try since it was such a steal. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it works so well.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Livonia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This all time is my favorite bronzer! It matched my skin tone perfectly and didn't look cakey or feel cakey on my skin. I love the touch of shimmer that is in the product but there isn't a ton so it won't make your face look sparkly but will make it look hydrated.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Review for: 02 Solaire
I got a sample size of the bronzer and I'm definitely buying a full size when I run out. The color is dark, yet natural. It's super long lasting and has a bit of sparkle to it. I've never had a bronzer stay from early morning until the end of the day.
Noelle B.
Noelle B.
Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this blush in 02 Solaire, and I have not been impressed. I barely get any pigmentation, even from a finger swatch. I like the colors that are available, and the packaging, but if I can't get any pigmentation what is the point of the bronzer?
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
I think Lancome makes one of the best makeup products out there and this one of them. I really like this bronzer because it literally stays on all day. It goes on very smoothly. I have no problem bleading it. This bronzer is a must
Julieta T.
Julieta T.
Lindenhurst, NY
Review for: 02 Solaire
I love this bronzer!! It's super pigmented, so not much is needed for a great glow. It does have some shimmer to it if you like a a more radiant glow.. But if you prefer Matte this is not for you!!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the beat bronzer! I absolutely love it. Goes on even. Doesn't leave you looking orange, great coverage. Multiple different shades for different skin colors. Good price for the quality.
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Review for: 02 Solaire
It's ok. I'm not very impressed by this product. It does its job ok. Not as pigmented as I would of liked it. And it does have a slight orangy tone.
Jelena S.
Jelena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel that Lancome bronzers are one of the better once on the market but often overlooked. They came in the beautiful case with magnetic closure. I own two shades – Solaire and Sunkissed. Solaire is from their “shimmer” range while Sunkissed is matte.

Solaire is Lancome’s most universal shade that can flatter light to medium skin tones but I would add in personal experience it looks the best on neutral to warmer undertones.
Color wise it reminds me of Guerlain’s terracota range – it is very warm or what some like to call “orange”.  Texture is maybe not as refined as Terracotta but it is priced significantly less (36$) and you get good amount of product – 13gr.

Applied with a light hand gives nice warmth and sunkissed look on lighter skin while medium skin tones it brightens up so nicely especially when someone’s skin is dull and sallow.  Golden shimmer in it is very tiny and barely visible unless you look up under the direct sunlight/ artificial light. It transfers to skin like golden glow without any shimmer being visible, accentuating pores or migrating over the face. So if you are looking for warm toned bronzer that is not matte but you are also afraid of large shimmer this is perfect choice for you.

Lancome star bronzer can be purchased at most fine retailers and I bought mine at Ulta. Because when you are a pale girl that doesn’t tan you can’t have too many bronzers, right?

Timmonsville , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How natural looking is this bronzer?
Lynisa B.
Lynisa B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Would like to try. How does this work? I am unfamiliar with this site.
Timmonsville , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would love to try this but worry about how natural it looks on. I have medium to fair skin with olive undertones. I find that some bronzes look too orange or unnatural on me. How natural looking is this? Is it oil free?