BY LANCÔME

This sheer silky-light powder delivers a natural sun-kissed glow in any season. Exceptional light-reflecting pigments ensure a radiant, tanned makeup result. Smooth and comfortable texture blends effortlessly and evenly into the skin. Skin feels silky soft and even toned.

Result
Radiant, yet natural-looking, for a bronzed complexion that stays fresh and color-true throughout the day.

Suitable for all skin types. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. Non-acnegenic. Non-comedogenic. Allergy-tested for safety

Benefits

1. Smooth and even application, blends effortlessly into the skin
  2. Long lasting healthy radiant bronzed complexion
  3. Anti-oxidant skin protection
  4. Soft focus effect on skin
  5. Provides a natural, healthy glow with a soft shimmer finish

Technology

• Contains a special emollient blend that allows the powder to blend
  • Long lasting powder formula that stays color-true
  • Vitamin E
  • Light enhancing Mica
  • Oil-free

Ingredients

Nylon-12, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum / Fragrance, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77499, Ci 77491, Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides]

• Would like to try. How does this work? I am unfamiliar wi...2 Answers
  • Would love to try this but worry about how natural it loo...1 Answers
  • How natural looking is this bronzer? 2 Answers
Lancôme Star Bronzer Long Lasting Bronzing Powder
  • "i think this bronzer is honestly beautiful. it makes me feel luxurious and beautiful. the powder definitely has a matte finish. the color the the bronzer is surprisingly the actual color!" in 10 reviews
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Golden 05 more...
Let's talk about how fantastic this bronzer AND Lancôme is all-around!

I love this rich, sun-kissed glow of a bronzer. I have been using Lancôme products for many years and have never been disappointed in the quality of each product. The bronzer will last you a while. You only need a small amount and it will go far. It creates a nice and healthy glow on your face that creates the illusion of being tan. I apply the bronzer around my cheek bones, my nose, and the shape of my face. It blends perfectly, especially with my Lancôme Dual Finish Multi-Tasking Powder Foundation.
Priscila C.
Review for: Other more...
I got a deluxe sample of the star bronzer in the shade natural glow as a free kit for my Macy’s beauty purchase and This has been one of my go to bronzers . It’s luminous without being glittery and it’s not a very dark shade of bronzer is delicate and at the same time I can contour my cheeks with it. For a natural makeup this is my go to.
Liz S.
Out of all the bronzers I’ve tried, Lancôme holds my favorite! I decided to spend a little more but it was well worth it and still affordable! I love the way it blends into my skin because I am naturally pale, even though I tan in the summer my face always looks more red than tan so this was the perfect product to balance out my look!
Ashley C.
29229
I got this as a free gift last year and didn’t think much of it or that I would use it that much. It is now a daily use item for me! The color is perfect with my skin tone, adding some color, but avoiding that orange fake look. I use this every day and love the color and easy of application! Plus since a little goes a long way it lasts forever!!!
Lisbeth M.
Hesperia , CA
Review for: 01 Lumiere more...
I am very light skin and this looks so good on my sling I love using it for an everyday use and natural look. It has a bit of shimmer but not too much perfect for a natural look. I would definitely buy again
Sami H.
This is my everyday bronzer!! I love the look it gives me. I think it gives off a very natural glow, which is what I personally look for. I also use it to set my contour and love it for that as well!
Ellen L.
South Bend, IN
Review for: 02 Solaire more...
I absolutely love this bronzer, it is amazing and light. The color is incredible and a salesperson will usually help you find the best color for your skin tone. It really takes the shine out of my face and leaves me looking tan.
Peyton C.
Watertown, NY
Review for: 02 Solaire more...
For the price I’m kind of surprised at the color it applies to my face. I feel like it’s more of a shimmery foundation rather than a bronzing powder. The finish is Matt but there are sparkles present and it’s just a dull brown rather than a glory bronze and I probably would go straight to this product when recommending a bronzer but it is a good product.
Jelena S.
I feel that Lancome bronzers are one of the better once on the market but often overlooked. They came in the beautiful case with magnetic closure. I own two shades – Solaire and Sunkissed. Solaire is from their “shimmer” range while Sunkissed is matte.

Solaire is Lancome’s most universal shade that can flatter light to medium skin tones but I would add in personal experience it looks the best on neutral to warmer undertones.
Color wise it reminds me of Guerlain’s terracota range – it is very warm or what some like to call “orange”.  Texture is maybe not as refined as Terracotta but it is priced significantly less (36$) and you get good amount of product – 13gr.

Applied with a light hand gives nice warmth and sunkissed look on lighter skin while medium skin tones it brightens up so nicely especially when someone’s skin is dull and sallow.  Golden shimmer in it is very tiny and barely visible unless you look up under the direct sunlight/ artificial light. It transfers to skin like golden glow without any shimmer being visible, accentuating pores or migrating over the face. So if you are looking for warm toned bronzer that is not matte but you are also afraid of large shimmer this is perfect choice for you.

Lancome star bronzer can be purchased at most fine retailers and I bought mine at Ulta. Because when you are a pale girl that doesn’t tan you can’t have too many bronzers, right?

Suzette G.
I purchased this last year before the summer with the intent on using it for just that, but never got to. I opened this little gem up recently and love it for THIS summer. I purchased the shade 03 Sunswept and feel this shade is great for my skintone; I have a dark brown skin complexion and tan very well in the summer. This bronzer has a matte finish which I love during the summer months as anything sparkly or glittery will make me look oily and sweaty and aside from that there is not really any kind of smell to it. Sunswept has great pigmentation and shows perfectly on my skin before I blend it out so it's not too dark. I use bronzer in the summer just to contour my nose, chin, the lines under my cheekbones, and the bridge of my nose and I feel this shade gives my skin that perfect contour I want without it being too dark for my skin and not too light so the contour can't be seen. I use a contouring brush to gently dip into the bronzer and tap off the excess back into the pan; a little goes a long way with a contour brush so I always dab and tab before applying to the areas of my face I want contoured. I have been using Lancome products since I was in high school as I always got hand me downs(which made me fall for the products) and always love the elegance and beauty of all their packaging and the way their powders are displayed; this bronzer has the signature Lancome flowers on the left side and grooves throughout so it looks like the flowers are shining. I absolutely love everything about this bronzer...except that it's discontinued! I will be using this bronzer through the rest of the summer and into the winter months but am going to try to make it last me a while as I will not be able to purchase this in any department store again! If you're somehow able to find it and purchase it give it a shot, it's great! Awesome job as usual Lancome!
Lynisa B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Would like to try. How does this work? I am unfamiliar with this site.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
How natural looking is this bronzer?
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Would love to try this but worry about how natural it looks on. I have medium to fair skin with olive undertones. I find that some bronzes look too orange or unnatural on me. How natural looking is this? Is it oil free?