BY LANCÔME

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This sheer silky-light powder delivers a natural sun-kissed glow in any season. Exceptional light-reflecting pigments ensure a radiant, tanned makeup result. Smooth and comfortable texture blends effortlessly and evenly into the skin. Skin feels silky soft and even toned.

Result
Radiant, yet natural-looking, for a bronzed complexion that stays fresh and color-true throughout the day.

Suitable for all skin types. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. Non-acnegenic. Non-comedogenic. Allergy-tested for safety

Benefits

1. Smooth and even application, blends effortlessly into the skin
  2. Long lasting healthy radiant bronzed complexion
  3. Anti-oxidant skin protection
  4. Soft focus effect on skin
  5. Provides a natural, healthy glow with a soft shimmer finish

Technology

• Contains a special emollient blend that allows the powder to blend
  • Long lasting powder formula that stays color-true
  • Vitamin E
  • Light enhancing Mica
  • Oil-free

Ingredients

Nylon-12, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum / Fragrance, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77499, Ci 77491, Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides]

• Favorite bronzer for the summer? Mine has been the Lancôm...3 Answers
  • Would like to try. How does this work? I am unfamiliar wi...2 Answers
  • Would love to try this but worry about how natural it loo...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i think this bronzer is honestly beautiful. it makes me feel luxurious and beautiful. the powder definitely has a matte finish. the color the the bronzer is surprisingly the actual color!" in 10 reviews
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Golden 05 more...
Let's talk about how fantastic this bronzer AND Lancôme is all-around!

I love this rich, sun-kissed glow of a bronzer. I have been using Lancôme products for many years and have never been disappointed in the quality of each product. The bronzer will last you a while. You only need a small amount and it will go far. It creates a nice and healthy glow on your face that creates the illusion of being tan. I apply the bronzer around my cheek bones, my nose, and the shape of my face. It blends perfectly, especially with my Lancôme Dual Finish Multi-Tasking Powder Foundation.
Priscila C.
Review for: Other more...
I got a deluxe sample of the star bronzer in the shade natural glow as a free kit for my Macy’s beauty purchase and This has been one of my go to bronzers . It’s luminous without being glittery and it’s not a very dark shade of bronzer is delicate and at the same time I can contour my cheeks with it. For a natural makeup this is my go to.
Liz M.
Out of all the bronzers I’ve tried, Lancôme holds my favorite! I decided to spend a little more but it was well worth it and still affordable! I love the way it blends into my skin because I am naturally pale, even though I tan in the summer my face always looks more red than tan so this was the perfect product to balance out my look!
❀ a.
Review for: 01 Lumiere more...
THE BEST BRONZER. I would repurchase over and over again. It’s not the best for contouring on my skin tone but it gives a beautiful and natural glow. I wore it for prom and received compliments on my skin, and I was asked if I went on vacation because of the natural tanned look it gave me.
Maya S.
Review for: Other more...
I tried a mini size of Lancome's bronzer and it was so pretty. It had golden specks of glitter in it and was beautiful. I used a stippling brush to apply it onto my cheeks, and it blended very easily and helped make my face look slimmer. Really nice formula, very smooth!
Samantha F.
Oceanside , CA
Perfect bronzer for your everyday needs. This product is a perfect bonus for your make up look. It will give you a nice kiss from the sun look without looking orange. You even have the capability of achieving a subtle bronzed look by adjusting your brushes.
Anna N.
Dallas
Review for: 02 Solaire more...
A perfect color that looks natural but gives your face shape, dimension, and radiance! Doesn’t aggravate my skin at all and is unscented. Definitely an underrated product that should be a staple in any tanaholic’s makeup bag! Lancôme u killin it b!
Lizzy J.
My go to bronzer! This gives a nice glow without looking dirty and it doesn’t have glitter in it like other bronzers. The product lasts a long time, but I will definitely repurchase when I finish this pan.
Dani C.
Los Angeles
I absolutely love this bronzer! I have been using it for years! It gives a nice natural bronze with a touch of shimmer. In the summer I will just throw this bronzer on to give a bit of a sun kissed look.
Sami H.
This is my everyday bronzer!! I love the look it gives me. I think it gives off a very natural glow, which is what I personally look for. I also use it to set my contour and love it for that as well!
Natalie A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Favorite bronzer for the summer? Mine has been the Lancôme Star Bronzer Lancôme Star Bronzer Long Lasting Bronzing Powder
Lynisa B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Would like to try. How does this work? I am unfamiliar with this site.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
How natural looking is this bronzer?
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Would love to try this but worry about how natural it looks on. I have medium to fair skin with olive undertones. I find that some bronzes look too orange or unnatural on me. How natural looking is this? Is it oil free?

back