BY LANCÔME

This felt tip pen delivers the perfect amount of product with each swipe. The pen delivers longwearing stain perfect for filling in brows and giving definition where needed. Apply one layer for a natural, soft look or layer for a more intense, bold look.

Benefits:

• Long wearing
  • Natural to Bold FInish
  • Easy to Use

Technology: Felt Tip Pen.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Pvp, Peg/Ppg-14/4 Do,Etjocpme

May Contain:

• Ci 16035/ Red 40
  • Ci 19140/ Yellow 5
  • Ci 42090/ Blue1

Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Brun more...
These work wonders for my brows, adding depth and color to frame my face. The felt tip brush is easy to use. My only issue is that the applicator runs out of product too soon. You can flip the applicator tip a few times to extend the life but I would still like to see more product in the item.
Kaelan D.
Elberton, GA
My absolute FAVORITE eyebrow pen. This is a felt tip so it doesn't pull out your eyebrow hairs like a pencil does. Only bad thing I can never find my color, but I guess that means it's pretty widely used then yeah?
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
Review for: Brun more...
I think this eyebrow pen is a good product if you like to draw the individual hairs in the front of your brows to look more sparse but I didn't like using this as a 1-and-done eyebrow product I still had to use a pomade for the rest of my brows.
Kaitlyn J.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Noir more...
This tint replaced every brow product I have ever used! I LOVE it! It goes on so naturally and doesn’t smudge. I use it every day. I have had this pen for six months and it hasn’t run out yet. Will absolutely buy it again!
Letícia E.
Review for: Chatain more...
Natural effect in my eyebrow I can not live without this product. My eye color is brown.