BY LANC脭ME #6 in Liquid Foundation

What it is:

A hydrating skin tint for the 鈥渘o-makeup makeup鈥 look, infused with skin-loving ingredients that puts your skin first with sheer to buildable natural coverage. Your skin will literally feel good!

What it does:

This oil-free skin tint was specially made for the woman who wants radiant, even looking skin with ease. Skin Feels Good provides a sheer tint of color that allows your skin to shine through for a healthy glow. Available in 11 super breathable & adaptable shades, it is enriched with skin-loving ingredients such as: hyaluronic acid to lock-in moisture and plump, moringa seed extract to revitalize and protect against free radicals and SPF 23 protection.

How to use:

• For the perfect base, apply Hydra Glow primer to even skin and blur-out pores
  • Starting in the center of the face, apply the product and blend outwards
  • For more Coverage, build the product on trouble spots
  • Follow with Maquicomplet radiant concealer where needed to diffuse imperfections聽

• Aqua / Water

• Do you prefer contact lenses or eye glasses ? 馃懙馃徎I鈥檓 lovin...4 Answers
  • I want to get this product, what do you guys think of thi...3 Answers
Melanie C.
Manteca, CA
Review for: 035 Fresh Almond more...
I will review based on its label and claims.

On the front of the bottle, it reads: Hydrating Skin Tint | Healthy Glow. In my experience of using it for the past 12 days, I have found that it did not dry out my skin in the least. I already have a sound facial regimen and this did not affect it negatively whatsoever. It actually added even more moisture and gave me that supple look and feel. My colleague noticed the first day that I wore this and said that my skin looked like it was glowing!

The drug facts on the back state that the use of the active ingredient in this formula is to help prevent sunburn. I spent a couple of full afternoons in direct-sun, dry, Texas spring weather and my skin didn't have the slightest sign of inflammation. I did notice that the directions mention to reapply at least every 2 hours, which seems inconvenient to me, but I easily went 4+ hours in direct sunlight with no problems.

Something that really helps with the application of this foundation is that your skin is being well taken care of. I use great serums and facial moisturizers to provide the best canvas for makeup.

Coverage: Light, not very buildable, which is not a problem for me; I've added concealer to spot-treat with successful results.
Finish: Dewy and very supple!
Weight: Extremely light. Definitely the lightest skin tint I've tried, which is a huge plus.
Not waterproof as indicated by label. Not a problem for me.
Scent: Sweetly perfumed. Very pleasant, I don't notice the smell of the sunscreen in the formula.
Overall performance: A- from me, but still a solid 5 stars.
Room for improvement: A smidge more coverage would be nice.
Pro tip: Finish with a light powder to set or if you prefer to mattify the dewy finish.

I received this product for free or complimentary for testing purposes.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
Review of the Lancome Skin Feels Good Skin Tint in the shade 02C Blonde. This product is a light coverage but it does have a bit more coverage than most skin tints I have tried. I prefer a light coverage and this has been my go to for a foundation lately. I have combination skin and this works perfectly for me when I set it with a powder. The foundation leaves my skin soft and hydrated feeling all day - no dry patches like I often get.聽 My skin also felt healthy after removing the product after all day wear. The finish was smooth and slightly dewy. The shade 02C Blonde is almost a perfect match for me. The product seems to change color slightly once it has soaked into the skin (not oxidization). At first it seemed to dark but after it soaked into the skin a bit, it was perfect. I did notice it breaks up slightly if I use my normal hydrating primer. I switched to a non-hydrating primer and it worked perfectly.
The Skin Feels Good is a new favorite for me. I will no doubt be purchasing this. It is light, hydrating, and it feels great on. It is very thin with a sheer coverage (which is what I prefer in a foundation). I did not have dry patches or oily skin while using this even with my combo skin. It's so easy to use and it blends into my skin perfectly. The only downside that I found was that the packaging was a bit odd to use. It's a tube with a pump on one end. You need to move the product around to get it to come out of the tube.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Lanc么me Skin Feels Good Makeup Foundation
Ty L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 035 Fresh Almond more...
I think this is a good foundation for people who like dewy foundation. I am more of a matte foundation person, but I still REALLY liked this!Pros:No smell, the sunscreen did not burn (which is AMAZING!! I feel like a lot of sunscreen products hurt), the coverage was pretty amazing as well. I have very uneven skin, and you cannot tell. This was super easy to apply, and had really good blendability. But most importantly-- my skin feels SUPER hydrated. I put this on over a moisturizer and there is no white cast from the sunscreen and my skin feels so soft and hydrated. I was genuinely surprised by how soft this made my skin feel, and I think because of the hydration, I looked dewy all day. It definitely stays a long time and I like that the instructions remind you to re-apply sunscreen. I liked the packaging, I love that it is compact but there is a pump in it so you dont get bacteria from your hands all over the makeup.
Cons - It took a while to dry down. I normally use foundations that dry onto the skin really quickly so that I can apply other products over top of it, like contour and highlight. Also, this was a little too dewy for me at the beginning, but I think I love how hydrated my skin feels so I don't mind? Also, another con is I am not sure that their range of colors is wide enough.
I received this product free for testing purposes, but I think there is a lot of product in here for the price and I definitely suggest it if you're looking for a summer moisturizer!!
Amanda C.
Salem, OR
This product is ALMOST holy grail status for me. I wish there were .5 ratings on Influenster because I would have rated this a 4.5, but I could only give it a 4. I didn't want to bump it up to a 5, but I'll explain why in just a moment. First, lets go through the basics. This product retails for about $35 for 1.08oz. It comes in 11 shades. It comes in a squeezy tube that has a pump on it (just like the ItCosmetics CC cream). The consistency is on the thicker side. When pumped out on the back of your hand it will not run if you tilt your hand. But it's very gel like, so even though it's on the thicker side it's EXTREMELY light weight. This is marketed as a tinted moisturizer, and it is just that. TONS of emphasis on the moisturizer! I have EXTREMELY dry skin. I normally use 3 separate moisturizers along with several serums and this product could replace a heavy duty moisturizer. It applies nicely with a brush, beauty sponge and fingers. It is EXTREMELY radiant, so if using brush or fingers, a quick tap of a beauty sponge will take some of the radiance away. But unless you set this down with a VERY matte powder you will NOT lose any luminosity when using a beauty sponge. This product wears very nicely. It can be applied as sheer coverage to medium coverage. I was actually quite impressed with the coverage. I also have mature skin (33yrs old) and it did not settle into any of my fine lines. It did emphasize my pores on my cheeks just a bit because it's SO luminous, but that's not a deal breaker for me. Also, there is NO glitter/shimmer in this product. The longest I've worn this is about 10 hours and it still looked nice. It hadn't faded in any areas and all the makeup I put on top of it (blush/highlight) still looked nice. I do want to mention that because my skin is SO dry I NEVER have longevity issues with foundations. They always seem to stay on my skin all day long with no issues, no matter what product (foundation, BB cream, CC cream) it is. The only reason I did not give this product 5 stars is because it stayed tacky the entire time it was on my face, and my powder products (blush, bronzer, highlighter) did not blend well over it. My skin is EXTREMELY dry so I did not set this with a powder (nor do I EVER set any of my bases with powder). I'm assuming had I used a setting powder all of my powder products would have blended just fine on top of it. But since this tinted moisturizer is holy grail status for me I just use all cream products (blush, bronzer, contour, highlight) over it and works beautifully. I am DEFINITELY, 100% going to repurchase this when I run out. Which will probably be soon because I've been using it every single day for 2 months straight! I do have to say, if you have oily skin, this product might not be for you. MAYBE if you didn't use any moisturizer underneath it and set it very well with powder. It is one of the most luminous base products I have ever used.
Alyssa G.
Studio City, CA
Review for: 025W Soft Beige more...
Honestly, this skin tint is BEAUTIFUL. It absolutely delivers! It is so lightweight on the skin, buildable, breathable, and looks like skin. It feels really comfortable on the skin, super hydrating and I think that has to do with the Hyalauronic Acid. It gives sheer to medium coverage and is meant for the person who wants a little evening out but doesn鈥檛 want to look like they鈥檙e wearing makeup. It has Hyalauronic acid to lock in moisture into your skin, vegetal glycerine which is listed as a moisture magnet (super hydrating!) so it attracts moisture to the skin, and has Moringa Seed Extract, which is listed to act as a defense against oxidation and pollution. Definitely something we need if you鈥檙e in a big city, ahem, Los Angeles, Houston, NYC, ETC. HYDRATE! RADIANCE! SUN PROTECTION! #SKINFEELSGOOD

Overall thoughts: I applied this one day with my fingertips, one pump and it was really really light, didn鈥檛 look like I was wearing anything, but still evened out. I did an IG live one day with it and used two pumps and a foundation buffing brush and it was so flawless!! Two pumps gives really nice, full (for me) coverage. My full coverage is like, a normal person鈥檚 medium. I also personally liked setting it with a sheer pearl powder if I was going out at night. If you want your skin to look rested, plump (in the best way!), hydrated and dewy, this is definitely a great option for you!! It鈥檚 not a foundation or a tinted moisturizer, but a skin tint. Keep that in mind. So still hydrate before. I鈥檝e liked combining it with the Renergie Lift Multi-Action. Such a great option for a teen and great to keep in your kit! I鈥檓 definitely using this as much as possible for the summer! :D
Jullie A.

mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

With
warmer weather coming up during the spring and summer months, I definitely
wanted to try a comfortable foundation with SPF. The Skin Feels Good nourishing
foundation really lived up to everything in its description...It's very
lightweight and breathable. It doesn't feel thick, heavy, or cakey at all. The
formula also applies silky smooth and doesn't cling to dry patches or
blemishes. Perfect for everyday "no makeup looks" when I want to look
put together but not overly done, it gives my skin a truly natural look with an
even complexion (light to medium coverage). I've even used this product for
multiple days in a row, and my sensitive acne-prone skin held up well with no
breakouts or irritation. I loved that this has SPF, but it doesn't smell or
feel like a greasy sunscreen. Again, with warm weather in mind, this makes it
super comfortable to wear outdoors. I've used it under the sun at a backyard
party, at the park, and while running errands...it lasts well throughout the
day! I most recently tried it out during a weekend in Las Vegas, and this foundation
withstood the desert heat pretty well! For days when I do wear more makeup,
other products--like blush, bronzer, and highlighter--still apply evenly and
smoothly over the foundation as well. And last but not least, I enjoyed the
convenience of this foundation! The tube/pump packaging is perfect for
traveling and on-the-go quick and easy application. I typically just apply and
blend with my fingers, then go over my face lightly with a beauty blender if
needed. Such a perfect, low maintenance foundation for summer! Compared to
other high end foundations and comparable tinted moisturizers/bb creams, Skin
Feels Good is well worth the $35 price tag and a sure buy for me in the future.
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 04N Golden Sand more...
** I received this product for free courtesy of Voxbox by Influenster **All in all this is a pretty great product. I prefer more full coverage because I have broken capillaries on my cheeks I am really embarrassed about and need to cover, which this product did not do. This is a very sheer coverage meant to have a no make up look. My skin felt amazing, dewy and moisturized using this. It leaves some what of a luminous glowing finish which I do love. I applied this over some Smashbox primer and finished it with ABH highlighter, ABH contour stick, KVD concealer and UD chill setting spray. The colors are darker than you'd think so get a shade lighter.

UPDATE: I have been wearing this for four days combined with a skin care regimen from Lancome and EVERY DAY I have gotten multiple comments from coworkers asking me what I did to look so glowing and healthy!
Rachel T.
Columbus , OH
Review for: 025W Soft Beige more...
I actually really liked his product. I was sent it to try for free as a full size sample. It feels lightweight, and the covetable is probably medium and buildable. I actually had way too much on my hand and tried to layer the excess on and it still didn鈥檛 feel or look too cakey. I had a big zit that it hid really well on my upper lip as well. I will say the finish is more Dewey than matte. I tend to lean towards oily skin. It felt shiny going on even. If you aren鈥檛 setting with a powder or don鈥檛 like a dewy look that may be a drawback. I love that it has spf in it - and the smell is pleasant.
Finally, I HATE the pump. If you are doing a tube - do a tube. The pump I want to hold upside down but the product is almost impossible to get out. And it鈥檚 clearly something Lanc么me contemplated because there are instructions for 鈥渋f product won鈥檛 come out.鈥 It鈥檚 awful.

Overall: excellent and would buy. Especially if spf is something you鈥檙e looking for.

Picture is me on left!
Vicky S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 04N Golden Sand more...
Okay so I鈥檝e tried this product 3 days straight and I loved it. Here are some pros and cons.. pros are, the foundation lasts a fairly good amount of time. It鈥檚 super super light on the skin. It leaves a natural finish which I do not mind. And it overall looks great on the skin, it gives me a healthy glow that I love. Cons would have to be, I would only wear this foundation for 5-6 hours max. After a while it will have your skin looking oily so I would suggest to carry around a mattifying powder to touch up for sure. Another problem is that, I鈥檓 confused on what it is...... different sites says different things! Some sites says that it鈥檚 a skin tint moisturizer and other sites says that it鈥檚 a foundation so I am just confused! Another thing I鈥檇 like to add is that this is a great foundation/tinted moisturizer I鈥檓 just sad that the shade range is so limited! There are only 12 shades to choose from and I figured they鈥檇 atleast have like, 20. Other than that. I like this foundation, I like the finish of it and it evens up my skin tone and overall it鈥檚 just nice on the skin!
Prisci C.
Review for: 01N Nude Vanilla more...
After trying out this foundation for a few weeks I can say that I have really enjoyed how easy it blends onto my skin. Since I have combo skin, so it worked out alright, but at the end of the day, it鈥檚 way too moist for me.

I have to powder over it because I noticed it did get super shiny otherwise. It鈥檚 also very dewy and there鈥檚 slight transferring of the foundation throughout the day (this can be minimized if you powder over it, but you will lose the 鈥渟kin like鈥 effect a little).

It gives light/medium coverage for me; the shade I received was 01 Vanilla Nude and it was a reasonable match for me, still it was darker and much warmer than my skin. Fair pale olives beware! This will be way too saturated in color for you! At first I used no primer underneath, but instead used Lanc么me's R茅nergie Lift Multi Action moisturizer cream underneath and it goes together well with it. I also tried to see if it would work with Hourglass Mineral Veil, but still my skin looks pretty oily and shiny. I've only used a brush with this, but I still have to try to use my beauty blender and my fingers to see if the finish and coverage is comparable.

Since the finish is very shiny for me, I have been using it more for shorter periods and not as an all-day wear foundation. If you have dry skin, you will probably love the finish and the dewiness you get from it.

I would recommend it to my friends and family who have dry skin or combo leaning dry skin. Oily skin will need to stay way, too much moisture and shine.
Christina K.
Whitestone, NY
Is this similar to the it cosmetics cc cream? Less/more coverage?
Adriana_Xs
Lanc么me Skin Feels Good Makeup Foundation is this foundation any good?
Diana M.
Fayetteville
Does this come in a shade comparable to the TIU 90?
Sara B.
What is your preferred method to apply this foundation? Lanc么me Skin Feels Good Makeup Foundation
Emily E.
Cincinnati, OH
Thoughts on Lanc么me Skin Feels Good Makeup Foundation ? Is it worth the money?