Lancôme Shine Lover Vibrant Shine Lipstick uploaded by Sweet &.Lancôme Shine Lover Vibrant Shine Lipstick uploaded by olivia a.Lancôme Shine Lover Vibrant Shine Lipstick uploaded by Jenny C.

BY LANCÔME

Summer Bliss is our first Summer Makeup Collection designed by L. Eldridge, Lancome's Global Makeup Creative Director. Lisa Eldridge was inspired by the mysterious, fresh, and colorful jungle landscapes. Her collection is an invitation to discover this fantasy world. Filled with vivid colors imitating the Amazon jungle, balanced with touches of neutrals, and inspired by animal skin and woody colors.

Shine Lover is a vibrant shine lipstick that reveals the attitude of a smile with its remarkable expression of pulsating colors. Shine Lover is much more than a lipstick, it's a state of mind. Includes Rose de Muscat Oil which infuses the balmy texture with moisture that hydrates, rejuvenates, and smooths lips.

Benefits

• Smooths Lips
  • Easy to Apply
  • Formula melts on lips for an even finish

Technology

• Adhesive properties
  • Emollient ingredients

Lancôme Shine Lover Vibrant Shine Lipstick
  • "I'm obsessed with the Shine Lover Collection by Lancôme. This lipstick is beautifully sheered, strawberry red. It's very hydrating, yet it won't melt like lip glosses nor lip butters do, and it will just provide the healthiest shine ever. Love it. " in 3 reviews
Lina M.
cairo
Review for: 316 Eclat De Rose, 140 Corial Lover, 122 Ete Conquelicot, 212 Twisted Beige more...
I like this lipstick because it shines and it’s smooth. The packaging is ok. The value is a bit pricey that it doesn’t last on your lips for too long. I love their color and shine though. I would recommend it for those days where your lips feel dry and you want a pop a color.
Mia D.
Cumbria
Review for: 122 Ete Conquelicot more...
This product wasn't very moisturising, I was planning on wearing lipgloss that night and I thought it would be moisturising but instead I had to wear my carmex lip balm. I will not be recommending this product to others
MARGAUX. 🌸.
Super produit de très bonne qualité.

Je l’ai trouvé dans la boutique Gallery Lafayette et je ne m’en passe plus.

Très efficace et surtout une superbe texture pour les lèvres. J’adore le packaging juste incroyable.

Je le conseille à tout le monde.
Romee V.
Review for: 122 Ete Conquelicot more...
Where do I start with this AMAZING COLOUR!!! would definitely buy again considering the amazing price for a great lipstick would recommend to as many people as I can and packaging was lovely when it came
Vanessa D.
Guayaquil
Me encantó la pigmentación, a mis clientes les encanta por la suavidad que poseen. Lo único que desearía es que la duración sea un poco mayor pero es comprensible puesto que es cremoso y no mate
Nine R.
I've got one of these in all my bags so I am never without it. It is so easy to apply - I hate having to use my fingers. Available to buy in grocery stores and chemists so I can pick up anytime. Looks great on its own or on top of colours when I need extra shine. Keeps my lips soft all winter long. I just hate when it gets all soggy in summer but I suppose that happens to all makeup in the heat.
Madison R.
Georgetown , CT
Love this brand ! And the formula! Kinda a satin finish! Easy to apply! Doesn't bleed anywhere! I love the shade range and the packing is super cute! A little pricey but it is Lancôme! I would recommend to others!
Redkiks H.
saipan,mp
Review for: 122 Ete Conquelicot more...
I love Unconventional and this one too! I love Lancome perfumes because they're not so floral but they're quite juicy but their lipsticks are just so good they impress me. I've never been into shiny lipsticks but I'm down for Lancome's shine lipstick collection. They're a bit pricey but when you get you'll think its worth it.
Flore V.
I have the colour 286 - brun de coquette and this stuff is really good. There is not that much to tell about this product though. It's a sheer lipstick, but it has more impact than a tinted lip balm. It lasts a decent time on the lils and it keeps them moisturised. It's so easy to throw on in the morning.
Maria M.
Kensington , London
Not sticky and perfect for spring/summer season. It does not last long, however, I am fine with reapplying it, because it is reapplied perfectly. I have color in 160 Uncoventional - really nice bright color.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Lancôme Shine Lover Vibrant Shine Lipstick in Corail Lover, is long lasting? I loves to try. Thanks
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Lancôme Shine Lover Vibrant Shine Lipstick Is long lasting? I loves to try. Thanks
Dee C.
Van Nuys, CA
Does it provide good coverage? How's the staying power?
Tashanti B.
How long does this typically stay on without reapplying?