BY LANCÔME

What it is: Get a dramatic eye and lip with this five-piece collection featuring three full-size essentials. Collection includes:- Full-size Juicy Shaker Pigment Infused Bi-Phase Lip Oil in Piece of Cake (0.22 oz.): a seriously addictive lip oil with a pillowy-soft cushion applicator that gives your lips a delicious shot of color with a hint of shine- Full-size Artliner Precision Felt Tip Liquid Liner in Black (0.04 oz.): an easy-to-handle liquid pen that features a uniquely shaped foam tip that enables you to precision-line, shape and define your eyes- Full-size Hypnose Drama Instant Full Body Volume Mascara in Excessive Black (0.22 oz.): an ultra volume-boosting mascara that'll take lashes from so-so to showstopping- Cils Booster XL Vitamin-Infused Mascara Primer (0.18 oz.): with just one sweep, Cils Booster XL glides on and evenly coats and smoothes your lashes to maximize the results of your favorite mascara- Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover (2.5 oz.): an award-winning gentle makeup remover with a unique oil-in-water formula for all eye and lip products, even waterproof ones. Brand: LANCOME. Style Name: Lancome Shake Up The Drama Collection ($107 Value). Style Number: 5374050. Available in stores.

Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Really love this whole little side you get to try all of the very best buy land comb and choose what it is that you love the best. For me I absolutely love the little trial sizes and from a company like my account it’s awesome
Reanna B.
I love this kit from Lancome! I bought if from my local Macy's. Hypnose Drama is one of the rare mascaras that volumize and lift my short straight lashes. I SWEAR by the Cils Booster primer! That combined with the mascara makes your lashes say, "Yaaass, honey, I am here to party!" With the eye makeup remover, a little goes a long way! That amount of product will last you years. It removes the eye product so easily and painlessly, leaving your eyes clean and ready for new application. The eyeliner does not budge on my oily face and it applies very pigmented and smoothly. Great for beginners with its felt applicator. The shaker is definitely something innovative. It is for someone that likes glosses because it is GLOSSY. I did not find it sticky. I found it nice and smooth and light on my lips.
Jennifer F.
Austin
This box has it all, it's so cheap and the things are suitable for a natural look I bought it because it's cheap but I realized that I used it a lot and I loved it i would definitely recommend buying a a box like this!!!
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Has a little of everything in it. If you're wanting to try a bunch of new things I highly reccomend it and it's at a good price.