BY LANCÔME

A high-potency, featherweight lip color that lasts up to six hours. This radiant lip color lasts for hours, has the look of a brilliant gloss but delivers the comfort and soothing qualities of a balm. Categorized by mood, the collection includes: "Jolis Matins” or "pretty morning," a range of ready-to-wear, fresh day shades that add brilliance to the lips due to the precious mother-of-pearls; “Boudoir Time,” trendy, punchy, evening-appropriate "it" shades that give color to the lips thanks to the intense contrasted mother-of-pearls; and “Tonight is My Night,” sophisticated, pure intense shades to give depth to lips for a deep lacquered effect and luminous color created by gold mother-of-pearl. This product provides medium to full coverage and high color pay-off. Long-wearing color is formulated with a new generation of polymer. Shiny silicon creates brilliance of a gloss.Shades can be identified by a letter in the shade number that denotes each of the three categories: "Jolis Matins" shades are identified with the letter M, "Bourdoir Time" shades are identified with the letter B, and "Tonight is My Night" shades are identified with the letter N in the shade number. see more...

Buy on Lancôme
Jinkie Mae C.
Jinkie Mae C.
Love the packaging! The lipstick has very good pigmentation and does not dry out my lips. It is not long lasting however, but reapplication is a breeze so it's no problem.
Anais B.
Anais B.
Kansas City , MO
High Stars! Last all day, beautiful colors and amazing quality! I'm in love
tasha b.
tasha b.
Maryland, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Lancôme rouge in love line is really wonderful. This is a long lasting lipstick, I wouldn't say high shine at all.. which is fine with me! I have several different shades and I would definitely buy again.
Cayla S.
Cayla S.
Grand Prairie , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lancome is great period, this lip stick in particular though has a very creamy texture, and it's a beautiful color as well. it also lasts a while
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like este lip color de lancome, excelente producto es cremoso, me encanta su consistencia.
Lovely_ m.
Lovely_ m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Besides the package being super cute this lipstick is amazing the color is beautiful and it has a great creamy formula.
Ryann C.
Ryann C.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick. Its super pigmented, creamy, and lasts for hours. This lipstick is defiantly worth the splurge. The other colors are great too!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Marsing, ID
Maria R.
Maria R.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg i love this lipstick it's easy and smooth to apply and just works great. You must try it ! It has a great texture and doesn't feel sticky like other lipsticks.
Torrey K.
Torrey K.
Spring, TX
I love this lipstick! It is so creamy and delightful to apply. Definitely worth the price. Amazing!!!!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint-Lambert , QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Line settles ???? love the colours, it's stays on for sooo long, doesn't dry up skin, however, after an hour or 2, it makes a line on this inside of the lips. Any tricks for that? Maybe I'm the only one it happened too, but I'm too scared to use it now, because I can't look at myself all day long in the mirror. Pretty embarrassing when I realise that I have this line on my lips. :-(
Ricarla &.
Ricarla &.
Eu já usei esse batom..e minha boca fixou resecada, será que foi devido ao o uso dele?