BY LANCÔME

A high-potency, featherweight lip color that lasts up to six hours. This radiant lip color lasts for hours, has the look of a brilliant gloss but delivers the comfort and soothing qualities of a balm. Categorized by mood, the collection includes: "Jolis Matins” or "pretty morning," a range of ready-to-wear, fresh day shades that add brilliance to the lips due to the precious mother-of-pearls; “Boudoir Time,” trendy, punchy, evening-appropriate "it" shades that give color to the lips thanks to the intense contrasted mother-of-pearls; and “Tonight is My Night,” sophisticated, pure intense shades to give depth to lips for a deep lacquered effect and luminous color created by gold mother-of-pearl. This product provides medium to full coverage and high color pay-off. Long-wearing color is formulated with a new generation of polymer. Shiny silicon creates brilliance of a gloss.Shades can be identified by a letter in the shade number that denotes each of the three categories: "Jolis Matins" shades are identified with the letter M, "Bourdoir Time" shades are identified with the letter B, and "Tonight is My Night" shades are identified with the letter N in the shade number. see more...

Maria A.
Its not a surprise that I love this tone, One of the things I love about lancome beside the texture of their lip glosses is the colors! OMG they are always beautiful and I only put it on in the morning and when I'm going back to my house from work I still have it. Recommended
Jennifer H.
Montgomery, AL
This lipstick is super long wearing and does not smudge! It's super light weight for the staying power- I have it in a few shades and I love it for when I know I will be too busy to reapply. It even leaves behind a nice tint after all day so you don't look bare!
Danielle H.
Norfolk, VA
I like how pigmented the lipstick is. However the smell of the lipstick gets me every time. If it wasn't for the smell of the lipstick it would be awesome. But I am more of a fan of scentless lipsticks or some that have something other than a par-fumy scent to them However colors are amazing.
Xheneta M.
Love the color, feels great when applying to the lips. Smooth and luscious. Love their products. Have a lot of their lipsticks
Amber P.
Saint Martinville, LA
Love this high end lipstick ... it's pricey but with the money !!! It has a Great creamy texture ,last a long time and doesn't smear!!! Not to mention the color is beautiful!! Great buy!!!
Giovanna S.
If you like thicker layers just repeat the process, they are velvety with a dry touch, and with only one layer you can stay a long time with the product on your lips. The lipstick does not crack, which is a very positive point.
Its texture is creamy, and it is not a bit luscious and sticky (you can trust!), I can say that it is very comfortable to apply, sliding well to the lips, the pigmentation is excellent, and does not transfer so easily, It was a boyfriend's job and it worked. (It was approved by him) HAHAHA
The lipsticks have a great durability, leaving only after the most complete meals, if you are just drinking and eating small amounts it did not come out. Everyone has grape smell (I loved it) and with a neutral flavor, it does not bother.
The packaging is very simple, bringing only the brand name and validity, I found a negative point because it does not have the name of the color, when contacting them to know the names they told me they will put in the next lots.
Sam O.
Love almost all of the products that Lancôme come out with, they are always gorgeous. This colour is also beautiful.