BY LANCÔME

Come out and play with Lancôme’s gorgeously hydrating lipstick, Rouge in Love.
Combine vibrant colour with a feather-light texture that lasts up to 6 hours.
Choose from 33 colours to achieve a look you love – from natural to sophisticated. Let your lipcolour show your mood.

How To Apply Rouge In Love:

We recommend using a lip brush for precise and even coverage. Apply your choice of Rouge in love, then blot your lips with a tissue to remove excess colour.

Benefits:

• Infinetly luminous
  • Sensationally smooth
  • All-in-one 5 shadow palette to brighten eyes
  • Long-lasting color and wearability
  • Full coverage and lasting shine with one application
  • Non-drying formula keeps lips feeling comfortable all day

Ingredient :

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Alumina, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylic Acid/Isobutyl Acrylate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum / Fragrance, Geraniol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol.

May Contain :

Ci 1585 / Red 6, Ci 1585 / Red 7, Ci 1585 / Red 7 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 1914 / Yellow 5 Lake, Ci 429 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 4538 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 4541 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 7547 / Carmine, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica.

Buy on Lancôme
  • "I adore the Lancome Rouge In Love featherweight lip colors. They are ultra-light and you only need a tiny bit to last you up to 6 hours! They are creamy and soft and you can barely feel them. There is no harsh smell associated with them either.When I needed a new red lipstick of high quality and meant to last, Lancome Rouge In Love was my first choice! It's very well pigmented and bright and stays that way without smudging or feathering, even without a liner. It lasts me through the day and evening with only quick touch ups every few hours. I have no complaints about this lipstick!" in 27 reviews
  • "I am a big fan of Lancome products in general, but the Rouge in Love formula is my absolute favorite. This particular color, Lasting Kiss, is an excellent nude shade. I'm also a big fan of Jolie Rosalie, which is a good plum/mauve. A bit better for fall, but it's my go-to darker lipstick. The reason I love these so much is that they are long lasting and color deposting, so when the lipstick wears away (as lipsticks inevitably do) the color stays behind. It stains, but not in a drying way. The formula is incredibly hydrating." in 22 reviews
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
Review for: 174B Crazy Tangerine more...
I am trying this lipstick for the first time and I have to say I'm really enjoying it! It's a lot more moisturizing than I expected and has a bit of s gloss to it. This colour - crazy tangerine 174 B - is more orange-toned than I normally go for, but it's a little sheer and not overpowering. Really nice for Spring!!!
Amina Z.
Daghestan Kubachi
Review for: 106M Jolis Matins more...
This is a tester that my friend gave me, she works as a consultant in a cosmetics store. So she gave me a test. I liked Lipstick very much. The color is a nice smell nice, the only one not resistant.
Teagan P.
Brisbane
Review for: Lancome Rouge In Love Lipstick more...
First of all the best thing about this lipstick is the smell, it smells like a fruity candy! The formula promises a satin finish and delivers high pigmentation and is very moisturising. Reasonably long lasting, it survived my coffee drinking but came unstuck when I ate lunch :( I would definitely recommend this lipstick if you are over the current matte trend
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
Review for: 174B Crazy Tangerine more...
I love love love these. They aren't super pigmented showy lipsticks they are natural and plumping. They are so smooth and make your lips look great. I bought mine at the Lancôme desk and I will def recommend for natural looks! Amazing
Jennifer F.
Austin
Review for: Lancome Rouge In Love Lipstick more...
This is one of my fav lipsticks! Love the formula of it, it is a bit glossy and moisturizing as well. The color is more like a watery red with some pink on it. The only thing I would say that I don't really like is the packaging, it isn't as pretty but it'll do. Lancôme Rouge In Love High Potency Lipcolor
Teresa M.
Paços de ferreira Alem eiriz
It's a very good lipstick. It's not Matt but it's very long lasting, it's very pigmented and I love the colors but I which there were more nude shades. The packaging is nice but you can not now the color of the lipstick if you have several.but in general is a nice product.
Christina L.
This lipstick is amazing!!! It lasts and wears for a very long time. It's my very favorite & there multiple colors. Definitely a great buy!!!
Vikky T.
Montreal, QC
LOVE LOVE ADORE this lipstick really creamy doesn't feel heavy on the lips i have mine in midnight crush and its a gorgeous color. The color stay on the mouth for a long time and never get dry or crackly. Its one of my favorite formula with the shiseido one. Must have! Its a little expensive but lancome often do gift with purchase that you can always take advantage of.
Blanca C.
Laredo, TX
Review for: 361M Pink Bonbon more...
I adore this lipstick. The pink is just bright and sweet at the same time. What an amazing texture and it makes my lips feel soft. It does not get stuck on my teeth and does not make my lips dry. I love this lip color so much. Hope that more like these were made.
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
Review for: Jolie Rosalie 275M more...
I absolutely love it. It's like a reddish plum. The application is super super smooth and hydrating and it lasts for hours and hours. The color is beautiful and super pigmented. It's pretty creamy - neither glossy nor matte. It's ~$30 but it's completely worth it in my opinion.
Mara H.
Is this long lasting? I want to be sure that if I drank from a glass that it wouldn't just all come off.
Jaidyn C.
Do these colors stay on for a long time?
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
This is the color I wore to my wedding. it was vibrant and lasted all day. it looked great on pictures and I received so many compliments. well worth the price.
Molly E.
Sellersburg, IN
I love Lancome products, especially their lip line. I have never tried this particular lipstick, but I've tried all the others. What would you say are the pros/cons of each?
Johanna Q.