BY LANCÔME #9 in Lipstick

Come out and play with Lancôme’s gorgeously hydrating lipstick, Rouge in Love.
Combine vibrant colour with a feather-light texture that lasts up to 6 hours.
Choose from 33 colours to achieve a look you love – from natural to sophisticated. Let your lipcolour show your mood.

How To Apply Rouge In Love:

We recommend using a lip brush for precise and even coverage. Apply your choice of Rouge in love, then blot your lips with a tissue to remove excess colour.

Benefits:

• Infinetly luminous
  • Sensationally smooth
  • All-in-one 5 shadow palette to brighten eyes
  • Long-lasting color and wearability
  • Full coverage and lasting shine with one application
  • Non-drying formula keeps lips feeling comfortable all day

Ingredient :

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Alumina, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylic Acid/Isobutyl Acrylate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum / Fragrance, Geraniol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol.

May Contain :

Ci 1585 / Red 6, Ci 1585 / Red 7, Ci 1585 / Red 7 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 1914 / Yellow 5 Lake, Ci 429 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 4538 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 4541 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 7547 / Carmine, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica.

Buy on Lancôme
  • "I adore the Lancome Rouge In Love featherweight lip colors. They are ultra-light and you only need a tiny bit to last you up to 6 hours! They are creamy and soft and you can barely feel them. There is no harsh smell associated with them either.When I needed a new red lipstick of high quality and meant to last, Lancome Rouge In Love was my first choice! It's very well pigmented and bright and stays that way without smudging or feathering, even without a liner. It lasts me through the day and evening with only quick touch ups every few hours. I have no complaints about this lipstick!" in 27 reviews
  • "I am a big fan of Lancome products in general, but the Rouge in Love formula is my absolute favorite. This particular color, Lasting Kiss, is an excellent nude shade. I'm also a big fan of Jolie Rosalie, which is a good plum/mauve. A bit better for fall, but it's my go-to darker lipstick. The reason I love these so much is that they are long lasting and color deposting, so when the lipstick wears away (as lipsticks inevitably do) the color stays behind. It stains, but not in a drying way. The formula is incredibly hydrating." in 22 reviews
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
Review for: 174B Crazy Tangerine more...
I love love love these. They aren't super pigmented showy lipsticks they are natural and plumping. They are so smooth and make your lips look great. I bought mine at the Lancôme desk and I will def recommend for natural looks! Amazing
Jackeline J.
Hormigueros
Love the redness, Lipstick formula is light, moisturising and smooth. It has excellent color payoff. I always use a lip liner because most of the time I will be eating. It dries my lips out very quickly and also accentuates my lip lines. Also I consider them pricey for the effect they have.
Angel M.
Jacksons Gap, Alabama
I love this lipstick! It stays on all day and makes your lips look lucious and plump! I purchased it at rite aid and I have to say now it is a must have in the beauty department and my makeup kit! I'll definitely recommend trying this and will for sure be purchasing again.
∞ ᖇ.
Review for: 377N Midnight Rose more...
Got it as a gift and I love the shade but I have to go over it a couple of times to achieve the desired shade. At first it is fairly glossy and as the day goes by it just stays on and looks more matte. It has a beautiful metal casing and I love the way it looks
Linda N.
Manassas Park, VA
Review for: 292N Chez Prune more...
So in love with this not so bright red lipstick color, easy to apply/ use and definitely adore the color. It's long lasting and usually do a little touch up here and there and the packaging is so gorgeous. Would be buying again and recommending as well!
Meghan B.
When using the Lancôme lipstick I loved that it's wa stage color pastel and didn't show up to vibrant but kept a nice delicate look . I loved the packaging and thought it was elegant for a first time user I would make sure to buy this product again!!!
Orvia P.
Review for: 156B Madame Tulipe more...
A high-potency, featherweight lip color that lasts up to six hours. This radiant lip color lasts for hours, has the look of a brilliant gloss but delivers the comfort and soothing qualities of a balm. It helps me look less pale, makes me feel alive!
Erika B.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: French Ballerine more...
I can not say enough good things about Lancôme rouge in love lipstick. It's a lipstick that doesn't dry down, however will last through eating and drinking at least 8 hours! I'm not kidding. I definitely will buy again.
Angelica O.
bronx
Review for: Lancome Rouge In Love High Potency Color Lipstick, 240 Rose En Deshabillé more...
Goes on smooth and lasts for awhile. The color is beautiful. I️ bought it at Bloomingdales. It is my first time using it. It is a bit pricey. But a good value nonetheless. I️ would definitely recommend this to others.
Nikita V.
Review for: French Ballerine more...
I bought three of these lipsticks when they first launched and I love them! They last forever, from drinking water to eating greasy food! I thought it would've rubbed off but I was amazed. Definitely worth the splurge
Mara H.
Is this long lasting? I want to be sure that if I drank from a glass that it wouldn't just all come off.
Jaidyn C.
Do these colors stay on for a long time?
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
This is the color I wore to my wedding. it was vibrant and lasted all day. it looked great on pictures and I received so many compliments. well worth the price.
Molly E.
Sellersburg, IN
I love Lancome products, especially their lip line. I have never tried this particular lipstick, but I've tried all the others. What would you say are the pros/cons of each?
Aranza C.
Is this product really worth it in reference to its monetary value