BY LANCÔME #9 in Lipstick

Come out and play with Lancôme’s gorgeously hydrating lipstick, Rouge in Love.
Combine vibrant colour with a feather-light texture that lasts up to 6 hours.
Choose from 33 colours to achieve a look you love – from natural to sophisticated. Let your lipcolour show your mood.

How To Apply Rouge In Love:

We recommend using a lip brush for precise and even coverage. Apply your choice of Rouge in love, then blot your lips with a tissue to remove excess colour.

Benefits:

• Infinetly luminous
  • Sensationally smooth
  • All-in-one 5 shadow palette to brighten eyes
  • Long-lasting color and wearability
  • Full coverage and lasting shine with one application
  • Non-drying formula keeps lips feeling comfortable all day

Ingredient :

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Alumina, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylic Acid/Isobutyl Acrylate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum / Fragrance, Geraniol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol.

May Contain :

Ci 1585 / Red 6, Ci 1585 / Red 7, Ci 1585 / Red 7 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 1914 / Yellow 5 Lake, Ci 429 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 4538 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 4541 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 7547 / Carmine, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica.

Buy on Lancôme
  • "I adore the Lancome Rouge In Love featherweight lip colors. They are ultra-light and you only need a tiny bit to last you up to 6 hours! They are creamy and soft and you can barely feel them. There is no harsh smell associated with them either.When I needed a new red lipstick of high quality and meant to last, Lancome Rouge In Love was my first choice! It's very well pigmented and bright and stays that way without smudging or feathering, even without a liner. It lasts me through the day and evening with only quick touch ups every few hours. I have no complaints about this lipstick!" in 27 reviews
  • "I am a big fan of Lancome products in general, but the Rouge in Love formula is my absolute favorite. This particular color, Lasting Kiss, is an excellent nude shade. I'm also a big fan of Jolie Rosalie, which is a good plum/mauve. A bit better for fall, but it's my go-to darker lipstick. The reason I love these so much is that they are long lasting and color deposting, so when the lipstick wears away (as lipsticks inevitably do) the color stays behind. It stains, but not in a drying way. The formula is incredibly hydrating." in 22 reviews
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
Review for: Rouge in Love High Potency Lipcolor more...
I have a few of the lipgloss style. I love them and they smell great. I would buy again if I ever ran out. Lips are left moisturizer and color is beautiful
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Lancôme always has beautiful lipsticks that glide on easily and stay on forever. Nothing but great things to say about this product. Color is vibrant too!
Rhonda S.
Scottsbluff , NE
Review for: 375N Rose Me, Rose Me Not more...
One of my favorite lipstick lines. It's an eight hour wear. Has good color saturation. Soft and wears well I own at least fifteen colors from this line.
Christin R.
Anderson , IN
Review for: 275M Jolie Matines more...
Love is lipstick. It stays on for hours and the color is beautiful. It is easy to apply. I love this for an evening out to dinner. Would purchase again.
Jaelyn B.
Waynesboro
Review for: 277N Violine Lameé more...
They make my lips sooooooooo unchapped so when I go to sleep it keeps my lips hidrated at night when I go to sleep when I wake up it is still on my lips
audrey a.
NORMAN, OK
Review for: 381B Violette Coquette more...
Lancome is a classic brand for a reason. I love these lipsticks just as much as the the old ones. The tubes are beautiful and the formula is very nice.
Kamille D.
Springfield
Review for: 200B Rose Thé more...
I have one of the nudes and this lipstick is so creamy and hydrating, it's very long wearing the nude is a perfect color for fair to medium skin tones.
Julieann C.
Mc Guffey, OH
Review for: Lasting Kiss more...
Such a great lipstick along with the shade that is stunning! This is great if you have a long day and don't want to continually reapply you lip stick
Ryann C.
Roseville, MI
I love this lipstick. Its super pigmented, creamy, and lasts for hours. This lipstick is defiantly worth the splurge. The other colors are great too!
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
Review for: 146B Miss Coquelicot more...
Was not extreemly happy for the price I paid for the lipstick. Its nothing out of this world like you would expect. Never again will i buy that line
Mara H.
Is this long lasting? I want to be sure that if I drank from a glass that it wouldn't just all come off.
Jaidyn C.
Do these colors stay on for a long time?
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
This is the color I wore to my wedding. it was vibrant and lasted all day. it looked great on pictures and I received so many compliments. well worth the price.
Molly E.
Sellersburg, IN
I love Lancome products, especially their lip line. I have never tried this particular lipstick, but I've tried all the others. What would you say are the pros/cons of each?
Aranza C.
Is this product really worth it in reference to its monetary value