BY LANCÔME

Love your lips! Finally, the long wear lipcolor you'll love to wear. This collection of radiant, high potency colors, with up to 6 hours of wear, is surprisingly featherlight, offering delightful comfort. Available now in 6 new shades to love

Discover the lipcolor that describes you best and let your lipcolor show your mood, any time of the day.

Categorized in 3 moods:

Jolis Matins: Fresh shades for daytime wear. Jolis Matins shades are identified with the letter M in the shade number.

Boudoir Time: Pop shades for cocktail hour. Bourdoir Time shades are identified with the letter B in the shade number.

Tonight is My Night: Intense shades for magical nights. Tonight is My Night shades are identified with the letter N in the shade number.

Benefits

• Delivers long-lasting color and wearability
  • Provides full coverage and lasting shine with one application
  • Non-drying formula keeps lips feeling comfortable all day

Ingredients

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Alumina, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylic Acid/Isobutyl Acrylate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum / Fragrance, Geraniol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 15850 / Red 6, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 15850 / Red 7 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

Buy on Lancôme
Galiba H.
Magna, UT
When I wear my lipsticks I make sure to always use a lip liner, preferably the waterproof le lipstique liner from lancome. These liners paired with this lipstick will give you an all day wear lip color. I swear I have went through a whole shift at work drinking water and juice, as well as snacking and still didn't have to re touch my lips. Now there will be transferring which I'm fine with as long as its still on my lips and looks good.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
This lip color is CRAZY pigmented! The shade that I have is a purple color. It is a very nice color, but very vivid. The shape that the lipstick tip has makes it a little hard to apply the lipstick, so I suggest using a lip brush or something to help the application process. The color transfers a lot, but it really looks nice on the lips and gives them a great pop of color.
Daniela H.
Medley, FL
Review for: Fiery Attitude 391N
El labial por si solo es una maravilla, el color funciona con cualquier tono de piel, es cremoso y se aplica facilmente, mantiene los labios hidratados y se queda durante horas, este tono en particular lo utilice durante todo un dia, comi y el labial seguia alli intacto. Lo recomiendo muchisimas veces a todas!
Casey L.
Buford, GA
Review for: Rouge Saint Honore
You will like it if you have very smooth lips. Not working for people that have dry lips. Even though I used Chapstick/ lip base and exfoliated my lips, it still made my lips so dry.
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
Review for: Rouge Saint Honore
I am a strong believer in matte lipsticks, so this one wasn't my favorite, but I loved to brightness of the red! It was perfect!
Hayley B.
Everything from Lancôme is great quality and this lipstick is no exception! Stayed on for quite a while and such a pretty color!
Marcella M.
South San Francisco, CA
Review for: Rouge Saint Honore
I love this lipstick. Smooth, long lasting and very oigmented. Packaging is great but it is kinda expensive. I will buy again
Sabrina T.
This lipstick looked very cute and pink but the thing is, is that it stayed on for about 2 hours
Alice K.
lake forest, CA
Review for: Bonheur
I love this lip color. classy and looks really beautiful on the lips. love the Lancôme brand
Kaiulani K.
Review for: Other
While its color (a dark, striking pink) is one I frequently receive compliments on when I wear it out, you have to pack on quite a lot to build it to that kind of coverage. When choosing a lipstick, I usually lean towards a kind that I can sweep on and forget about for a few hours, but such is not the case here. If you are ok with maintenance, they offer a great line of colors, but if you are looking for simple when you are on the go, this is not the line for you.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
This is the color I wore to my wedding. it was vibrant and lasted all day. it looked great on pictures and I received so many compliments. well worth the price.
Molly E.
Sellersburg, IN
I love Lancome products, especially their lip line. I have never tried this particular lipstick, but I've tried all the others. What would you say are the pros/cons of each?
Amanda R.
Why is this rated so poorly? 45 reviews and it's high 300s! My friend loves this lipstick and says it lasts all day but I'm skeptical. Is it worth $34 and does it really last all day? What's your favorite color?
Aranza C.
Is this product really worth it in reference to its monetary value