BY LANCÔME

Come out and play with Lancôme’s gorgeously hydrating lipstick, Rouge in Love.
Combine vibrant colour with a feather-light texture that lasts up to 6 hours.
Choose from 33 colours to achieve a look you love – from natural to sophisticated. Let your lipcolour show your mood.

How To Apply Rouge In Love:

We recommend using a lip brush for precise and even coverage. Apply your choice of Rouge in love, then blot your lips with a tissue to remove excess colour.

Benefits:

• Infinetly luminous
  • Sensationally smooth
  • All-in-one 5 shadow palette to brighten eyes
  • Long-lasting color and wearability
  • Full coverage and lasting shine with one application
  • Non-drying formula keeps lips feeling comfortable all day

Ingredient :

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Alumina, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylic Acid/Isobutyl Acrylate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum / Fragrance, Geraniol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol.

May Contain :

Ci 1585 / Red 6, Ci 1585 / Red 7, Ci 1585 / Red 7 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 1914 / Yellow 5 Lake, Ci 429 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 4538 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 4541 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 7547 / Carmine, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica.

Buy on Lancôme
  • "I adore the Lancome Rouge In Love featherweight lip colors. They are ultra-light and you only need a tiny bit to last you up to 6 hours! They are creamy and soft and you can barely feel them. There is no harsh smell associated with them either.When I needed a new red lipstick of high quality and meant to last, Lancome Rouge In Love was my first choice! It's very well pigmented and bright and stays that way without smudging or feathering, even without a liner. It lasts me through the day and evening with only quick touch ups every few hours. I have no complaints about this lipstick!" in 27 reviews
  • "I am a big fan of Lancome products in general, but the Rouge in Love formula is my absolute favorite. This particular color, Lasting Kiss, is an excellent nude shade. I'm also a big fan of Jolie Rosalie, which is a good plum/mauve. A bit better for fall, but it's my go-to darker lipstick. The reason I love these so much is that they are long lasting and color deposting, so when the lipstick wears away (as lipsticks inevitably do) the color stays behind. It stains, but not in a drying way. The formula is incredibly hydrating." in 22 reviews
  • "I am a big fan of Lancome products in general, but the Rouge in Love formula is my absolute favorite. This particular color, Lasting Kiss, is an excellent nude shade. I'm also a big fan of Jolie Rosalie, which is a good plum/mauve. A bit better for fall, but it's my go-to darker lipstick. The reason I love these so much is that they are long lasting and color deposting, so when the lipstick wears away (as lipsticks inevitably do) the color stays behind. It stains, but not in a drying way. The formula is incredibly hydrating." in 15 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Review for: 277N Violine Lamee more...
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Other more...
Lancôme Rouge in Love shade 353 is a medium rose pink with tiny gold shimmer. The formula is on the thinner side so it gives it a more natural color with a sheen. The formula is VERY LIGHT and literally the lipstick glided like butter on my lips. I would definitely prefer a more neutral and mauve shade as opposed to this medium rose pink color.
Hina M.
Weymouth, MA
Review for: 200B Rose The more...
The perfect nude lipstick I blot right in the middle of my pout to give my lips a bit of dimension. I bought it years ago and it is still my favorite nude color that I reach for. Heard about it from Huda beauty and I’m so glad I purchased it because it’s my most used lipstick on my vanity.
Kaiulani K.
Review for: Other more...
While its color (a dark, striking pink) is one I frequently receive compliments on when I wear it out, you have to pack on quite a lot to build it to that kind of coverage. When choosing a lipstick, I usually lean towards a kind that I can sweep on and forget about for a few hours, but such is not the case here. If you are ok with maintenance, they offer a great line of colors, but if you are looking for simple when you are on the go, this is not the line for you.
Katherine N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Rouge in Love High Potency Lipcolor more...
Love the shine and coverage of this lipstick. Applies lighter than most lipsticks and lasts most of the day. Compared to other brands, the color selection is kind of limited. Only negative is that the scent of the product is not very pleasing, it fades after a few minutes.
Lauren A.
Dallas, PA
Review for: Lancome Rouge In Love High Potency Color Lipstick more...
I like this formula for the first two hours...if your lips are even the slightest bit dry the potent color sticks to any dry part and the corners of your mouth. Great color, just need to frequently reapply or things get weird
Luca B.
Review for: Lancome Rouge In Love Lipstick more...
I was looking for a red lipstick. I wanted to find a good one that wouldn’t be streaky and would be very bright. I bought this and it was very very expensive. I love Lancôme so I thought I would use it. I put it on for the first time and it was a good lipstick don’t get me wrong, but I think for the price it was way too expensive. I could’ve bought one at the drugstore that would’ve worked the same. But I love Lancôme and most of their products.
Mariah M.
These are so creamy they glide on very smoothly and they are very pigmented. They are a beautiful formula that feel amazing on the lips and last for a good amount of time on the lips.
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: 146B Miss Coquelicot, 343B Fall In Rose, 381B Violette Coquette, 377N Midnight Rose, 322M Corail In Love, Lancome Rouge In Love High Potency Color Lipstick, 240M Rose En DeshaBille, 361M Pink Bonbon, French Ballerine, 381B Voilette Coquette, Lasting Kiss more...
In Love with this lipstick formula. It's creamy but matte. Not drying out my lips but longer wearing than most lipsticks. I have it in several shades now and will continue to buy!
Michelle K.
Harrison City, PA
Review for: 377N Midnight Rose more...
Love this pink. Doesn't last as long as I'd like, and smears easily, though. I hate a lipstick with too much shine, as I feel like I'm reliving middle school again if I wear anything too glossy, so this stuff has just the right finish. Not bad, I'll probably purchase again from Macy's.
Mara H.
Is this long lasting? I want to be sure that if I drank from a glass that it wouldn't just all come off.
Jaidyn C.
Do these colors stay on for a long time?
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
This is the color I wore to my wedding. it was vibrant and lasted all day. it looked great on pictures and I received so many compliments. well worth the price.
Molly E.
Sellersburg, IN
I love Lancome products, especially their lip line. I have never tried this particular lipstick, but I've tried all the others. What would you say are the pros/cons of each?
Johanna Q.