BY LANCÔME

Buy Lancome lipsticks - Lancome Rouge Absolu Lipstick Drama. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired. see more...

• Who tried this lipstick tell us how it is???1 Answers
Lancôme Rouge Absolu Lipstick
  • "Soooo hydrating! I use this on my more mature clients who need a hydration boost! Color is beautiful and pigmented" in 3 reviews
Bomi C.
Haverhill
I have light medium color skin tone and my natural lips are pigmented. I used the Rose Rhapsody color. The lipstick glides so smooth and creamy. My lips are very dry and have many wrinkles,  this lipstick is so moist so I didn't even need to use any lipbalm prior.
The down side is that color comes off easily, so you need to re-apply the lipstick often. I thought the rose scent was little overpowering as well.
Maya B.
San Antonio
It’s nice although it’s a little expensive for just a typical lipstick. Nothing special. The shades are normal too. Classic colors. It’s more for mature or sophisticated looks since they only have classic color. It’s not for me because i am more adventurous with my makeup.
Lizzy J.
I adore this lipstick in the shade cafe Parisian. It’s a rosy shade that looks good year round. The packaging is high quality, and the lid stays on in your purse. Would totally recommend this long lasting lipstick.
Wenqian L.
Brooklyn
Nice color and moisture. But i just don't like the smell of it. It smells like wax, I can actually taste it. The older version didn't have this weird smell. But it's hydrating and high pigmented. I'd recommend to my friends.
Clara J.
Hartford, AL
Depending on the color the lipstick can be a little oily, but if you are prone to dry lips this lipstick is perfect. A little pricey, but if you get it as part as a free gift it's a good deal.
Katie C.
Piedmont
Lancome has some killer red lip stick choices and they should since their signature look is a two tone natural eye big lashes and a red lip. These are creamy and classic lipsticks. I love Lancome products and love this lipstick
Sarah T.
palm coast
If you tend to get chapped lips from lipstick then you need this. It will offer you hydration and full color. Stays on for several hours as well. One of the best hydrating lipsticks.
Meggs R.
Great lipsticks but color variety not as good as Mac. However I have a few of these I absolutely love and have been repurchasing for years! Wait to but until there’s a gwp
Martha M.
Creamy lipstick 🌸  the color IS very high And the stay in lips is for so long, i use It almost everyday And my líps feels moisture, soft, does mean It contains great quality, And i like the tones this makeup líne has, It goes well with my skin tone as i can find my tones.
Leigh H.
Simpsonville
Creamy with great pigment. Lancome has fabulous lipsticks. Very easy to apply and has a vast shade range. I’ve been using them for years and they look great on all skin colors I think. They are long lasting as well. Ibe been trying different brands recently since they are a bit pricey, so at this time, it will be a while before I’d repurchase.
fatima ezzahra B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who tried this lipstick tell us how it is???