BY LANCÔME

Buy Lancome lipsticks - Lancome Rouge Absolu Lipstick Drama. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired. see more...

• Who tried this lipstick tell us how it is???1 Answers
Lancôme Rouge Absolu Lipstick
  • "Soooo hydrating! I use this on my more mature clients who need a hydration boost! Color is beautiful and pigmented" in 3 reviews
Melissa K.
I love the formula and shades of their lipstick. I love a lipstick that is flattering and enhances. I can find just such shades in their lipstick lineup. The lipstick is hydrating and remains for a good portion of the day. Of course, after eating and drinking, the lipstick does need to be reapplied. The reapplying brings me to the packaging. I love the packaging. I love the regal appearance and the savvy push of the top of the lid.
Bomi C.
Haverhill
I have light medium color skin tone and my natural lips are pigmented. I used the Rose Rhapsody color. The lipstick glides so smooth and creamy. My lips are very dry and have many wrinkles,  this lipstick is so moist so I didn't even need to use any lipbalm prior.
The down side is that color comes off easily, so you need to re-apply the lipstick often. I thought the rose scent was little overpowering as well.
Holly H.
Cushing
Lancôme has wonderful varieties of shades of this lipstick! They are creamy, apply easily, and have great opaqueness. I have dry lips so when I find a lipstick that does not dry my lips out and crack and cake up throughout the day..I'm won over!
Phoebe M.
Tampa, FL
This lipstick is highly pigmented, long lasting, and usually only requires refreshing after eating or drinking. It lasts for hours, and looks fantastic. It has a wide range of colors to choose from and is definitely a favorite!
Wenqian L.
Brooklyn
Nice color and moisture. But i just don't like the smell of it. It smells like wax, I can actually taste it. The older version didn't have this weird smell. But it's hydrating and high pigmented. I'd recommend to my friends.
Sarah T.
palm coast
If you tend to get chapped lips from lipstick then you need this. It will offer you hydration and full color. Stays on for several hours as well. One of the best hydrating lipsticks.
Meggs R.
Great lipsticks but color variety not as good as Mac. However I have a few of these I absolutely love and have been repurchasing for years! Wait to but until there’s a gwp
Sargam B.
S Plainfield, NJ
Hydrating and beautiful pigment! Love this lipstick - especially the packaging. Feels super chic! I’ve been using these lipsticks for year and they’re perfect for any occasion. Would highly recommend to others.
Rita T.
Pomona, CA
So creamy yet mattifying and long staying power! I have a full on dinner and it’s still looking fabulous throughout and after. Definitely will look into other colors! Pair with your favorite lip gloss for the extra glam!
Sarah L.
Alpharetta, GA
I have this in Matte Brulee and Fauve and everything about them is awesome. Got both from a local seller for just $5. The color is great, the packaging looks good but feels cheap. These are the first Lancome products I have. Definitely recommend.
fatima ezzahra B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who tried this lipstick tell us how it is???