BY LANC脭ME

Buy Lancome lipsticks - Lancome Rouge Absolu Lipstick Drama. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired. see more...

• Who tried this lipstick tell us how it is???1 Answers
Lanc么me Rouge Absolu Lipstick
  • "Soooo hydrating! I use this on my more mature clients who need a hydration boost! Color is beautiful and pigmented" in 3 reviews
Sarah T.
palm coast
If you tend to get chapped lips from lipstick then you need this. It will offer you hydration and full color. Stays on for several hours as well. One of the best hydrating lipsticks.
Sargam B.
S Plainfield, NJ
Hydrating and beautiful pigment! Love this lipstick - especially the packaging. Feels super chic! I鈥檝e been using these lipsticks for year and they鈥檙e perfect for any occasion. Would highly recommend to others.
Rita T.
Los Angeles
So creamy yet mattifying and long staying power! I have a full on dinner and it鈥檚 still looking fabulous throughout and after. Definitely will look into other colors! Pair with your favorite lip gloss for the extra glam!
Sarah L.
Alpharetta, GA
I have this in Matte Brulee and Fauve and everything about them is awesome. Got both from a local seller for just $5. The color is great, the packaging looks good but feels cheap. These are the first Lancome products I have. Definitely recommend.
Maddie W.
New braunfels
One of the most long lasting lipstick formulas that won't dry your lips out. I use these lipsticks on a weekly basis. They are pricier, but the packaging is nice, they are super pigmented, and wear all day. They also have a beautiful color range. I would definitely recommend!!
Marissa W.
New York
I鈥檝e been using this product as long as it is on the market. It does wear off unlike these new lip stains but I don鈥檛 like lipstick so this has been my compromise. I wore Lanc么me on my wedding day in 1980 and have not found anything I like as much.
Venora H.
I think This came free with one of my Lanc么me gwp. Their lipsticks are always moisturizing and pigmented. I normally never buy them because I find that there are other more affordable brands that do the job.
Angela D.
Love this lipstick very hydrating and long wear lipstick, you can expect that for a $32.00 tube of lipstick. The smell of the tube reminds me of how lipsticks used to smell without adding fragrances.
Megan L.
Spring Lake, MI
While I usually love Lancome, I was a bit disappointed in the overall quality of this product. Let's start with the pros: beautiful colors, smells good, A+ for product packaging (magnetic closure sells me!), the colors are rich and deep. The real con of this product is how long it lasts compared to other similarly priced products. I'd expect something that wears a little better after eating and drinking. Overall I have recommended this product to friends, and would repurchase it myself. I currently I have six colors in different finishes and use them frequently. If you order online, there are helpful pictures that show what this lipstick looks like on different skin tones, which is a major selling point for me!
wendy m.
I love these products there very good I love the way it looks on my lips I like the way it last long on my lips and you could try whatever color you feel that's right for you very good product and I recommend others to try it out you'll love it.
fatima ezzahra B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who tried this lipstick tell us how it is???