BY LANCÔME #33 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

This versatile, synthetic-bristled brush is the ideal partner to all lip color products. This sleek applicator retracts easily for portable convenience. Applies lip color for a flawless look. The tapered, smaller tip allows an even, controlled application.

How to Use:
Glide brush along or into lip product. For lipstick: Begin at outer corners of the mouth. Apply inward along edges to fill in lips. For lip gloss: Begin at center of the lip, avoiding edges, and blend gloss outward.

Backstage Beauty Tip:
Apply lip color starting in the center of the lips and blending out – use the tip of the lip brush to define the edge of the lip line.

Benefits & Technology

Able to sweep shadow across the eyelid for a flawless, professional look
Improved hair quality picks up more eye shadow pigment

Taylor G.
Paducah, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this lip brush when I worked for Lancôme. It's so small and comfortable to hold in your hand do someone's lipstick. (Which was on every client) it's the best lip brush I've ever worked with. And I love that it is retractable!
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't my favorite lip brush ever. I don't usually gravitate towards any retractable brushes in general though. Other than that, it's a nice brush. It's a good size; the fibers are somewhat long so it grabs a good amount of product. I tend to use smaller lip brushes strictly for detail work but this one is ok.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Actually I am using this brush to draw my red lipstick it's nice but it's expensive Lancôme Retractable Lip Brush #9
Beth E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely amazing product love the texture smell and how it felt on my
Skin it's effective and really good value it over exceeded
My expectation and I would certainly buy it again brilliant brilliant product !!