BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT INGEST. Inedible product. Flamable. Top Notes: Lemon, Orange Middle Notes: Basil, Rosemary Base Notes: Oakmoss, Sandalwood Made in FRANCE

Christina C.
Lomita
I haven’t been using this product for that long but so far I am really enjoying what I am seeing. It makes my drinks around my eyes a lot less noticeable in just a short amount of time, I love it and can’t wait to see long term results.
Bruna L.
3534 Powell Pt, Apto #305, Colorado Springs
I am only 24 and I started to see some wrinkles around my eyes so I got this one for daily use. I am happy with my purchase just after a couple of weeks and I want to keep using it for a long term to see more results.
Jenna R.
Received this product in a make up subscription bag and I enjoyed the texture. Left my eyes feeling fresh and moisturized. I would recommend use. Although my first time using I would buy in the future
Courtney F.
This product is so amazing. A little on the pricey side but it is worth it. The packaging is so nice and it is so gentle on your eyes. Plus, a little bit goes a long way and this has lasted me a very long time.
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
Lancome Renergy 3D Lifting, Anti-Wrinkle, Firming Eye Cream smells lovely and keeps your eyes hydrated ... but I'm not quite sure anything lifts or firms the little wrinkles around my eyes. That's okay though, they show that I've laughed a lot. It's a bit pricey too, otherwise I'd give it 5 stars.
Yuli G.
Lompoc, CA
This product I consider that can help to diminish a little the expression lines of the face. I do not use it, but often I usually buy products for my mom and she loves to treat creams that will help reduce the signs of aging.
April S.
Lucasville , OH
Another amazing eye cream. It's very easy to apply. Goes on soft and smooth. It lifts and tightens the skin around the eyes. This is a must for me to start my day. It is amazing and you will not regret it.
Megan W.
New Caney, TX
Im only 25 and I started seeing fine lines around my eyes but ever since I started this eye cream I can tell it’s starting to firm my skin around my eyes it’s amazing!!
Jessica B.
Clinton, NC
This cream works great! I could tell a slight difference after the first use. I have fine lines and puffiness around my eyes and using this product was like magic.
carol c.
I love estee lauder, I feel like their products work and aren't too crazy priced. This one has worked for me so far I've noticed improvement in fine lines under my eyes.