Lancôme Renergie Yeux Multi-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Esther C.

BY LANCÔME #64 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Brand from France: Lancome. Renergie Yeux Multi-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream 15ml x 2 pcs Pack Size - 2 pcs

aleeza u.
Texas
This was very expensive but I feel it was worth it because of the luxury in the packaging it was beautiful on my eyes it was perfect for a base under my skin makeup and very gentle I did not see a change very quickly but I feel that if you use it many times and you’re broke you will see something change
Rafaela L.
Malden
one of the best brands for facials, all of the products that I experienced gave me immediate good results, unfortunately I could only use some of them, I would use all to have even better results. I will continue to be a great customer and fan because all the products are really amazing. 💘💘💘
Lannie D.
Hammond
Let me start by saying that Lancôme products always smell delicious and I love a great smelling product. The product itself feels really good going on my eyes and give my eyes a cute sheen. I do not have eye wrinkles so I cannot give an hones review about its wrinkle erasing powers.
Dyanna M.
mira loma
It works fast!! I saw the changes after two weeks my eyes look soft and wrinkle were very minimum my face looks younger, it doesn’t smell strong and is perfect for dry skin, is a little expensive but is worth it , it came two in a box with and application tool, I use it in the morning before my makeup and at night for best result.
Yusimi L.
Fountain, CO
Recieved this as a gift with purchase. I think the consistency is great for a eye cream. Keeps my under eye area moisturized but isn't oily which is great. I'm only 27 so as far as reducing wrinkles I'm not too sure how well it works. I would probably not buy again because of the price but if you want to splurge I would recommend this product.
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
I am reaching an age were I need to start paying attention to my fine lines. I got thid as a gift and wasn't really expecting it do much since others that I've tried failed me. I'm happy to say I can tell a difference with this stuff.
Odette H.
This product is very hydrating. I use a variety of skin care products from Lancôme. The product is also not greasy, which I like since I have an oily t-zone. I’ve only purchased this product once because it lasted me a long time, and I also wanted to try other Lancôme skincare products. I don’t have wrinkles, so I can’t say if it really does work for that. I was still, overall, satisfied with this product. It didn’t irritate my eye area either.
Jaime C.
Oak Ridge
This product comes in really nice packaging. The containers are heavy, and glass, so I do like that. I’ve used it once, probably won’t buy it again. It has a very strong smell, and was not as effective as I had anticipated for the price range that it is in.
alesia t.
Modesto, Ca
The under eyes are so sensitive and there is such a thin layer to take care of. Concealer looks and stays it's best with tight under eye lids and this product is so worth its price. It is lightweight yet effective and I will keep this product on hand!
Natalie S.
San Antonio, TX
Not sure how this has been so far, just feels like any other eye cream I’ve used, keeps my eyes hydrated but I feel like that can happen with any cream these days, pricy and regular come to mind with this product.