BY LANCÔME #73 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rénergie Anti-Age Eye cream is specifically formulated for use around the delicate eye area, to help correct the visible signs of ageing: eye bags, loss of firmness and wrinkles. With continued use, this fortifying cream leaves eyes looking younger.

Thanks to its formula, rich in active ingredients and soothing Shea Butter, Rénergie Yeux works to strengthen the living fibres of the epidermal cells.

This helps to fight sagging eyelids and bags, reduce wrinkles and smooth fine lines. In addition, its luxuriously comforting formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and supple.

Gretel F.
I really like this cream. I like the smell and packaging. I bought it at Lancome. Its a little expensive for the size.
staci p.
Coeburn, VA
This is my go to eye cream it doesn't feel heavy or oily. I've used it for several years and so far no wrinkles!
Krista T.
Tuscumbia, AL
This is an amazing eye cream! I will use this over and over again! It is definitely the best I have ever used!
Erika S.
Tampa, FL
I personally don’t use this but I have seen my mom and other family members using it and have head great things
Araseli G.
Waco, TX
I love this works great I hardly get sleep with my baby so I have dark circles and this cream does miracles
Morgan N.
Decent product! Left my skin feeling tight and very soft. Packaging is very nice, makes it look classy.
Maria G.
Clarksville , IN
Normal, it doesn’t really works but is fine. I think it is for someone that really likes that brand.
Mary R.
firebaugh
I really like this product is very good and the brand of it is very popular I tried it and liked it
Tal A.
My mom absolutely loves this specific brand and eye cream she applies it every night and it’s great
Gillian G.
cranston
Makes my eyes look awake and bright feels kinda sticky but does the job and I️ love it tecomment