BY LANCÔME #76 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rénergie Anti-Age Eye cream is specifically formulated for use around the delicate eye area, to help correct the visible signs of ageing: eye bags, loss of firmness and wrinkles. With continued use, this fortifying cream leaves eyes looking younger.

Thanks to its formula, rich in active ingredients and soothing Shea Butter, Rénergie Yeux works to strengthen the living fibres of the epidermal cells.

This helps to fight sagging eyelids and bags, reduce wrinkles and smooth fine lines. In addition, its luxuriously comforting formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and supple.

Ebony G.
Davenport, IA
I like the light scent! It doesn’t feel sticky on my face but it get the job done! I see the difference in my skin when I added this!
Stacey L.
It worked good but did not like the smell. It is a bit pricey but it does get the job done. The feel was great smell not too much.
Shaunda B.
Liberty Twp, OH
It made me feel refreshed, within 2weeks I WAS already seeing improvements! And it smells amazing, I 150% reccomend this product!
Hannah Z.
Even though I'm young my eyes have always had a lot of texture and wrinkles and this product helped smoothe out my undereyes.
Debra M.
Tampa
The scent in this one turned me off. I am sensitive to some smells and I don’t know what it was but it couldn’t take this one
Jenny M.
I love everything Lancôme. I am not sure if this product is working yet, but it glides on smooth and feels very hydrating.
LeAnna B.
Derby
Worked well. It did sting my eyes a little and then they watered. Some of it did end up getting wiped off because of that.
Susan C.
Lexington, KY
So soft. I like to use this under my eyes, yes, but also anywhere which may be sensitive and need a moisture surge as well.
Ashley L.
Wyncote, PA
I like the “cool feeling” on my under eyes. Hoping it’s just slowly working , but it is suppose to relieve my black eyes.
Alice C.
San Diego , CA
This honestly has made my skin look and seem tighter than it was before. I absolutely will buy this product all the Time