BY LANCÔME #77 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rénergie Anti-Age Eye cream is specifically formulated for use around the delicate eye area, to help correct the visible signs of ageing: eye bags, loss of firmness and wrinkles. With continued use, this fortifying cream leaves eyes looking younger.

Thanks to its formula, rich in active ingredients and soothing Shea Butter, Rénergie Yeux works to strengthen the living fibres of the epidermal cells.

This helps to fight sagging eyelids and bags, reduce wrinkles and smooth fine lines. In addition, its luxuriously comforting formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and supple.

Bethanie B.
It’s hard for me to say because I don’t use this product consistently. I buy it and am very excited about it but then forget to use it nightly!
Olya Z.
Spokane
Just bought this. I like it so far. Works out great for me. The surrounding of my eye feels fresh and can feel like it's breathing better.
Vianca F.
Tucson
Very mosturizing, good results but it is a little on the pricey side. Definitely something to use before your makeup routine to mosturize!
Desiree M.
A good cream to prevent and help with the wrinkles. At least I start using now and I like it. Para esas arruguitas tempranas funciona bien
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
I tend to develop dark circles under my eyes this eye cream helps tremendously for brightening my eyes up! Always get this for Christmas
Stefania T.
Hamilton
El mejor reafirmante para mis ojos, ayuda bastante con los trasnochos matutinos con mi bebe recién nacido. #mom #momlife #skin #skincar 👍
Annie B.
This product seems to do what I need it to. I have only been using it for a month. I am currently happy with it. It's very gentle.
Kalie C.
dunlap tn
This product really does reduce the wrinkles on your face. Most “anti wrinkle” products don’t do anything, but this one actually works
๓คк ฬ.
Huntington, WV
Again, I have yet to see any sort of a difference from using these products. I expected some change considering they're so expensive
Jess D.
My mom gives to me when she has extra. I like when I.T has sunscreen In I.T because then I don’t need additional products on my face