BY LANCÔME #73 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rénergie Anti-Age Eye cream is specifically formulated for use around the delicate eye area, to help correct the visible signs of ageing: eye bags, loss of firmness and wrinkles. With continued use, this fortifying cream leaves eyes looking younger.

Thanks to its formula, rich in active ingredients and soothing Shea Butter, Rénergie Yeux works to strengthen the living fibres of the epidermal cells.

This helps to fight sagging eyelids and bags, reduce wrinkles and smooth fine lines. In addition, its luxuriously comforting formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and supple.

Courtney G.
Fairfield, OH
I love using this face mask. It helps decrease my redness and acne. Thx packaging is durable
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
You can't go wrong with this classic French brand. Lightweight cream that definitely moisturizes the skin around the eye while lessening the look of fine lines.
Jami N.
Beaufort, SC
Great product. Light weight, goes on smooth
Very hydrating, isn't sticky or oily. Sinks into your skin nicely. Can wear under makeup or to bed as a night cream!
Nour Z.
Ypsilanti , MI
Didn’t do much to my under eye fine lines or wrinkles. It also dried the skin under my eyes. I love Lancôme skin care and cosmetics but this disappointed me.
Crystal P.
Wytheville , VA
Great product! Makes your skin around your eyes glow. Feels good on your face too. Would recommend this product for someone looking for a great eye cream.
Nikky A.
I have yet to notice a major difference in my under eye, but in all reality I am still fairly young and am using it more as prevention than to fix anything
Nicole C.
Emmaus, PA
This eye cream feels great on my face and makes me feel super soft and moisturized. I can definitely notice a difference with my eyes and the brightness!
Dawn W.
Pinellas Park, FL
I didn't see much of a difference at all. It may work for others but I was left disappointed. I can't complain too much though because it was a gift.
jayemmmz e.
Glendale, CA
I love finding products that incorporate hydration for the fine lines I am noticing. This helps reduce the fine lines and puffiness. A must try!
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
You want that eye cream that really works then you need to try this an how it feels on your skin. So moisturizing leaves face feeling wonderful.