BY LANCÔME

Rénergie Anti-Age Eye cream is specifically formulated for use around the delicate eye area, to help correct the visible signs of ageing: eye bags, loss of firmness and wrinkles. With continued use, this fortifying cream leaves eyes looking younger.

Thanks to its formula, rich in active ingredients and soothing Shea Butter, Rénergie Yeux works to strengthen the living fibres of the epidermal cells.

This helps to fight sagging eyelids and bags, reduce wrinkles and smooth fine lines. In addition, its luxuriously comforting formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and supple.

Linda A.
Queens
I love Lancome beauty products.  Their eye cream is amazing.  With some other products I might get small bumps or acne near the area of application, but not with this product.  It is affordable and I feel confident using it.  Once my cream runs out, I feel my eye area shows more wrinkles.  This is one item I replace right away.
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
Lancôme Is one of my absolute favorite brands, hands down! It’s such a great price point! I normally buy mine at Sephora or online! It met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone!
Lisa K.
Chino Hills, CA
While I use face products that are very nourishing you can use as an eye cream I wanted to venture out and try a real eye cream. This product is not sticky or heavy so you can use it under makeup or alone and not have shiny under eyes
Madi D.
I love using eye creams as a preventive care for my skin especially around my eyes. this cream smells good and feels like it is true to the labels claims. It doesn't irritate your skin but is pretty expensive for a small amount.
Marlana L.
Memphis
It has become part of my nightly regimen. After washing my face and putting on my moisturizer I put this on with my ring finger gently in my sensitive places around my eyes and it leaves my skin looking relaxed and fresh
PR| T.
Baltimore
I love this product. Definitely helps the skin eliminate fine lines and wrinkles the packaging is women the packaging is amazing. The product is gentle and not harsh in the skin. I would recommend this product to others.
Sep K.
I really love this Lancome eye cream, it is really light and moisturizing. It absorbs into skin quickly and does not leave skin oily. A little goes a long way, you can use it for a year or so. The packaging is beautiful.
Ashley P.
Lakeland, FL
I love all Lancome products. My skin can be sensitive at times, but Lancome has never bothered me. I think I get a good amount of product for my money and it actually works. It leaves my face feeling soft but not oily. I definately recommend this to others!
Kendra A.
Duluth, GA
Hands down the best eye cream. I've used it daily for 2 yrs. It is buttery silk and it doesn't burn or irritate my eyes. When I use it it leaves my skin around my eyes feeling smooth, tight and wrinkle free.
Erin R.
Reynoldsburg
Can i please get some free samples!!!!!!!!!!! Ur the best ever and thank you so much.... Ill make sure to tell everyone how wonderful it is and if u have anuthing else to send that would be great