BY LANCÔME #76 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rénergie Anti-Age Eye cream is specifically formulated for use around the delicate eye area, to help correct the visible signs of ageing: eye bags, loss of firmness and wrinkles. With continued use, this fortifying cream leaves eyes looking younger.

Thanks to its formula, rich in active ingredients and soothing Shea Butter, Rénergie Yeux works to strengthen the living fibres of the epidermal cells.

This helps to fight sagging eyelids and bags, reduce wrinkles and smooth fine lines. In addition, its luxuriously comforting formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and supple.

CERA B.
Beeville , TX
This is my favorite eye cream. It’s very pricey and I can noticeably see a difference when I use it every night & day. It’s very hydrating and not heavy. It soaks right in to the skin. Definitely recommend this.
Hattie G.
Maumelle, AR
I am still young yet I still love this product because I think your never to young to start preventing wrinkles. If I were you I would get this product because I saw differences only after about 2-4 weeks.
Anna M.
Oxford, OH
I've been using this for the past 4 years and I haven't changed since! It's thick and rich but settles into your skin soft and not oily. I usually apply an oil to my face and then I dab this on and it goes a long way. I notice a difference on the nights I don't wear this how sometimes my under eyes are a little more dull in the morning and so I continue to use this every night with a night cream for my face.
Crystal V.
I got a sample of this cream. I used it daily for a couple of weeks, but I didn't notice any chances. It also burned my eyes, so I only used it at night before bed. I don't think it's worth the value, because it didn't work for me, but I've heard great things about the product. I love the brand, just not this eye cream.
Linda A.
Queens
I love Lancome beauty products.  Their eye cream is amazing.  With some other products I might get small bumps or acne near the area of application, but not with this product.  It is affordable and I feel confident using it.  Once my cream runs out, I feel my eye area shows more wrinkles.  This is one item I replace right away.
Sep K.
I really love this Lancome eye cream, it is really light and moisturizing. It absorbs into skin quickly and does not leave skin oily. A little goes a long way, you can use it for a year or so. The packaging is beautiful.
Kendra A.
Atlanta, GA
Hands down the best eye cream. I've used it daily for 2 yrs. It is buttery silk and it doesn't burn or irritate my eyes. When I use it it leaves my skin around my eyes feeling smooth, tight and wrinkle free.
Ricki B.
Jacksonville, AR
I have a sample of this and I absolutely love it. It spreads nicely and doesn't leave a gross residue. It soaks in really nicely and leaves my skin feeling nice. I use it on my laugh lines as well.
Marah C.
Fort Sill, OK
It's pricey. It's moisturizing and works well to hydrate the delicate under eye. I don't think it's worth the price. I've used eye creams and serums from Whole Foods that do the same thing.
Brittany P.
I use this every morning, it is very moisturizing but not greasy. I haven't seen much results yet, but I like the way it feels on my face. First time user.