BY LANCÔME #76 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rénergie Anti-Age Eye cream is specifically formulated for use around the delicate eye area, to help correct the visible signs of ageing: eye bags, loss of firmness and wrinkles. With continued use, this fortifying cream leaves eyes looking younger.

Thanks to its formula, rich in active ingredients and soothing Shea Butter, Rénergie Yeux works to strengthen the living fibres of the epidermal cells.

This helps to fight sagging eyelids and bags, reduce wrinkles and smooth fine lines. In addition, its luxuriously comforting formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and supple.

Ginamarie M.
Melrose
Cooling and hydrating at the same time. A little irritating at times because it’s fragrant. I also don’t like how it doesn’t dry into the skin but almost lays on top.
suravali p.
Fishers
i am.in my 30's and when i saw those tiny fine lines under my eyes i got worried..i then started using this eye cream.. i would say it didnt miracally vanish all those wrinkle and fine lines but it did work on it..it reduced them a lot and visibly its hard to notice them now..i like this product
Victoria M.
This is similar to other Lancôme eye creams but it’s a little lighter and spreads more easily. The only drawback is I feel like it has a harsher feel than others, maybe like it doesn’t hydrate as well. It soaks into the skin very quickly and is an adequate eye cream for daily use.
Stephanie R.
Bloomington , IL
This mask is incredible. Left my skin feeling so soft, and you can’t beat the price! Ulta is super stalked up with this product so you can grab a few at a time because this product will not disappoint! I swear by it and will continue to use it! I would recommend everyone to use it!
Jessica K.
Tampa, FL
I love this eye cream . I find myself with dark circle and a little wrinkle in the crows feet area and this tacked all my needs . It gives my under eyes the reboot it needs .
natia Z.
Brooklyn
Wright now im using this cream and its really good. Very fresh. Calms my face down after a long hard day. Stil eaiting for the effect. Bit its fealls really good on the face
Thuy T.
Kernersville , NC
I love this product! It’s very hydrating and helps to firm under the eye so that you look more awake and have less bags. I love the packaging in the jar. It makes getting the product more manageable. A little goes a long way! I highly recommend!
Madi D.
I love using eye creams as a preventive care for my skin especially around my eyes. this cream smells good and feels like it is true to the labels claims. It doesn't irritate your skin but is pretty expensive for a small amount.
PR| T.
Baltimore
I love this product. Definitely helps the skin eliminate fine lines and wrinkles the packaging is women the packaging is amazing. The product is gentle and not harsh in the skin. I would recommend this product to others.
Marlana L.
Memphis
It has become part of my nightly regimen. After washing my face and putting on my moisturizer I put this on with my ring finger gently in my sensitive places around my eyes and it leaves my skin looking relaxed and fresh