BY LANCÔME #73 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rénergie Anti-Age Eye cream is specifically formulated for use around the delicate eye area, to help correct the visible signs of ageing: eye bags, loss of firmness and wrinkles. With continued use, this fortifying cream leaves eyes looking younger.

Thanks to its formula, rich in active ingredients and soothing Shea Butter, Rénergie Yeux works to strengthen the living fibres of the epidermal cells.

This helps to fight sagging eyelids and bags, reduce wrinkles and smooth fine lines. In addition, its luxuriously comforting formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and supple.

Mandy M.
['Butler', 'PA'], PA
I have used this for along time. And as usual I don’t have anything bad to say about Lancôme I use a lot of their products. This leaves your eyes looking refreshed and supple. I love using it.
Tonya H.
Amelia Court House
This was my first time using this product. I used it everyday for 2 weeks. It was effective. I bought it from CVS or Walmart. The price is too expensive for me but great quality. The packaging was nice. I may or may not buy this again.. if I had a coupon maybe.
Katherine Y.
I like this eye cream a lot. It feels nourishing and leaves the under eyes feeling moisturized. I haven’t decided if this is my favorite yet, because I am still trying others, but it works well and I would recommend it if you haven’t tried it.
jocelynvillaaboytes🌹 V.
Fernley NV
I love this product. it hydrates my eyes so they are not puffy and seems to help hydrate so the beginning fine lines are kept minimal. I have tried other brands and this is the best.
Jennifer G.
Lafayette
I love this product it really helped with the wrinkles on my skin and anything that can make my skin healthier and the clearer and of course looking younger is always worth it
Peyton S.
Auburn
Smells very high end. Well worth the money. Very moisturizing without being overly greasy. Nice, light weight packaging but still looks expensive. I would recommend, and i would purchase again.
Sherry K.
Bartlett
This was very over priced. I didn’t see any improvement of my problem areas while using this product. It felt nice and moisturizing but didn’t show the results on my eyes. Was very disappointed
Sharon H.
Rio Grande, NJ
One of my favorite products. Expensive but worth it. I like when it's given as a gift with purchase. Luxurious feel. Don't love the scent but it's worth using otherwise
suravali p.
Fishers
i am.in my 30's and when i saw those tiny fine lines under my eyes i got worried..i then started using this eye cream.. i would say it didnt miracally vanish all those wrinkle and fine lines but it did work on it..it reduced them a lot and visibly its hard to notice them now..i like this product
Ginamarie M.
Melrose
Cooling and hydrating at the same time. A little irritating at times because it’s fragrant. I also don’t like how it doesn’t dry into the skin but almost lays on top.