BY LANCÔME

Rénergie Anti-Age Eye cream is specifically formulated for use around the delicate eye area, to help correct the visible signs of ageing: eye bags, loss of firmness and wrinkles. With continued use, this fortifying cream leaves eyes looking younger.

Thanks to its formula, rich in active ingredients and soothing Shea Butter, Rénergie Yeux works to strengthen the living fibres of the epidermal cells.

This helps to fight sagging eyelids and bags, reduce wrinkles and smooth fine lines. In addition, its luxuriously comforting formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and supple.

Madelyn E.
Barrie
This product works well for moisturizing your body. For me it didn’t work so well because I have eczema under parts of my eyes, so it didn’t moisturize enough for it to soothe my skin. For anything else this cream is really nice it’s smooth and it doesn’t feel oily after. I would definitely keep using it.
Yasmine E.
Montreal
Its decent honestly i feel my face gets brighter when i put in. Nothing really impresses me but this made me smile id have to say
i would definitely recommend
😇😇😇😇
Nai R.
[product:lancôme-rénergie-eye-anti-wrinkle-and-firming-eye-cream] o produto é bom, cumpre com o que é divulgado. Porém não é acessível em relação a custo benefício.
Camila D.
Lecheria
The results are great! I noticed the results right after three days after I started using it! It’s pricey but if you have the chance to get it then go for it! You won’t regret it!
Mico I.
San Antonio , TX
perfect for the eyes and help to reduce inflammation, protect, remove color and above all to contour the eye
Andrea T.
Bethnal Green , London
I absolutely adore to use this cream in the mornings! I feel like it helps to get rid of the "just woke up" eyes, specially when I couldn't have my beauty sleep
Melissa G.
I do not use happens but my mother uses the results are visible for a long time which is normal, the smell is divine but the price is still a little higher
Yolanda C.
Quito
is an ideal and versatile product, for those who spend many hours with makeup is great because it leaves your skin rested and very soft, I recommend it
m j.
First ever Lancôme skincare product I have tried. And I have to say that I was amazed. It feel so good putting it on. And I feel refreshed
Mademoiselle__ A.
Montreal, QC
I had a mini-10ml. It was good for my mom. Consistency is pretty oily, its really anti-aging cream. Dont think it can erase the wrinkles