BY LANCÔME #93 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rénergie Anti-Age Eye cream is specifically formulated for use around the delicate eye area, to help correct the visible signs of ageing: eye bags, loss of firmness and wrinkles. With continued use, this fortifying cream leaves eyes looking younger.

Thanks to its formula, rich in active ingredients and soothing Shea Butter, Rénergie Yeux works to strengthen the living fibres of the epidermal cells.

This helps to fight sagging eyelids and bags, reduce wrinkles and smooth fine lines. In addition, its luxuriously comforting formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and supple.

Mico I.
San Antonio , TX
perfect for the eyes and help to reduce inflammation, protect, remove color and above all to contour the eye
Andrea T.
Bethnal Green , London
I absolutely adore to use this cream in the mornings! I feel like it helps to get rid of the "just woke up" eyes, specially when I couldn't have my beauty sleep
Yolanda C.
Quito
is an ideal and versatile product, for those who spend many hours with makeup is great because it leaves your skin rested and very soft, I recommend it
m j.
First ever Lancôme skincare product I have tried. And I have to say that I was amazed. It feel so good putting it on. And I feel refreshed
Mademoiselle__ A.
Montreal, QC
I had a mini-10ml. It was good for my mom. Consistency is pretty oily, its really anti-aging cream. Dont think it can erase the wrinkles
Belle-âme G.
George South Africa
The feel I get from this product is amazing. It is soft and smooth. Makes my skin feel super refreshed. I would recomemd this to anyone
Muriel S.
Doral, FL
My mother use this product and I have use it as well.The only problem is that is not easy to find I'm department stores just online.
⭐Carla J.
Barnsley
Goes on the the skin lovely and is easily absorbed into the skin. Has a lovely scent and helped the look and feel of my undereyes
Aysla M.
for all, what is this product? very, very good indeed .... a quality out of the ordinary, a great product, that is very worth it
Efthimia B.
I love this skincare product! It leaves my skin feeling bright young and rejuvenated. One of my favorite! Highly recommended!