BY LANCÔME #73 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rénergie Anti-Age Eye cream is specifically formulated for use around the delicate eye area, to help correct the visible signs of ageing: eye bags, loss of firmness and wrinkles. With continued use, this fortifying cream leaves eyes looking younger.

Thanks to its formula, rich in active ingredients and soothing Shea Butter, Rénergie Yeux works to strengthen the living fibres of the epidermal cells.

This helps to fight sagging eyelids and bags, reduce wrinkles and smooth fine lines. In addition, its luxuriously comforting formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and supple.

Gvanca K.
I like lancome products very much and especially this one 👏🏻 great effect on my little wrinkles of my eyes👍🏻 highly recommended for young girls before appear wrinkles
Farah N.
ben arous
Trés pratique efficace fine et jolie
Bye bye les problèmes de peau
rare et très merveilleux
👌👌 vraiment magnifique marque merveilleuse ❤❤❤❤ avec un prix très acceptable
Melissa P.
As pricey as it may be, Lancôme’s eye creme is always a hit for me. That being said, I go for more of an eye brightener than a wrinkle repair, and used this after being recommended by a friend. Over all good feeling, but I feel that this effect can be matched by cheaper brands.
Bailey K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are use this awesome product for the wrinkles under my eyes that I am starting to get I think it’s very effective and the packaging is beautiful as always and totally met my expectations there is no room for improvement because it’s awesome.
Blaga A.
Talmaciu , Sibiu
For my under eyes area which is very sensitive I like to use this . It is very gentle to the skin and it leaves it smooth. It has a nice packaging and it also has a good price . I will buy it again everytime I will be able .
Silje H.
Amazing product! Keeps my undereyes hydrated all day long, even with dry concealer. It’s gentle on the undereyes, haven’t had any reactions to it. It did meet my expectations. Will recommend this to others:)
Yasmine E.
Montreal
Its decent honestly i feel my face gets brighter when i put in. Nothing really impresses me but this made me smile id have to say
i would definitely recommend
😇😇😇😇
Nai R.
[product:lancôme-rénergie-eye-anti-wrinkle-and-firming-eye-cream] o produto é bom, cumpre com o que é divulgado. Porém não é acessível em relação a custo benefício.
Sumeet D.
thorold
This was another eye cream that was okay for me, I do not tend to use Lancome that much but I decided to go for the eye cream only because of all the positive things I had heard about it, although it did not suit my skin so I probably would not go for it again.
Manal S.
I love this product! Excellent value for money. I was expecting a lot less compared to how amazing the results were in a short span of time. Very effective and I would definitely recommend to others. Great for a youthful and younger look with reduced lines and a fresh skin glow.