BY LANCÔME #76 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rénergie Anti-Age Eye cream is specifically formulated for use around the delicate eye area, to help correct the visible signs of ageing: eye bags, loss of firmness and wrinkles. With continued use, this fortifying cream leaves eyes looking younger.

Thanks to its formula, rich in active ingredients and soothing Shea Butter, Rénergie Yeux works to strengthen the living fibres of the epidermal cells.

This helps to fight sagging eyelids and bags, reduce wrinkles and smooth fine lines. In addition, its luxuriously comforting formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and supple.

Gladis T.
I like this product and I would recommend it for everyone to purchase. It’s affordable.
Peyton G.
Bridge City
Use evernight and morning. Red a review on applying before makeup and it works wonders
Beth S.
Ooltewah, TN
This eye cream is my favorite. I can see results after just using it for a few weeks.
Emma B.
Lancome eye creams work well but that are definitely more on the expensive side.
Eftychia M.
Didn't do anything to my eye wrinkles and I've been using it for a month. It didn't reach any of my expectations. It was very disappointing because I've tried allot of this brands masks and they were amazing. There is so much room for upgrade. Don't recommend it.
Sally C.
blackburn
I loved this and so did my mother! Me and my mother both happened to order this. We had high expectations and this blow them away! It felt great on my eyes and I would definitely buy this again. Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream
Nicole K.
Toronto, ON
My mom recommended me this product and I can’t thank her enough for introducing it to me! I have dark circles under my eyes and wrinkles and finally I don’t look like a zombie everyday! My eyes are brighter and no wrinkles !
nara f.
Doral, FL
Es fascinante utilizar productos como estos , creo que lo mejor que han podido lanzar porque son productos perfectamente para el cuidado de tu piel y que toda mujer debe tener entre esas cosas que más valoramos de nuestra salud y cuidado. Lo amo y me quedaría usándolo eternamente
Mariangela A.
London
Loved this product, I’m the typical person that is always taking good care of her skin, and I won’t just go with any brand so I tried this cream and I’m really happy with how it works. It was my aunts recommendation
Luiza Elena O.
Goteborg
I was looking realy tired before i started to use this eye cream. Now I look fresh every morning. The product is light and you won't feel it like a mask under your eyes.